Russellmania 2012

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Carroll: Wilson will start season opener | Seahawks Insider

In a conversation with Seattle-area reporters Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll announced that quarterback Russell Wilson will start the last preseason game this week and will be the team&#8217;s starting quarterback for the season opener at Arizona.

Carroll said that Wilson had won the job by his play during the preseason, along with his consistent effort during practice.

&#8220;He&#8217;s earned this job,&#8221; Carroll said. &#8220;It was a legitimate competition like we said from the beginning.&#8221;

&#8220;He is so prepared he just does not seem like a first year player,&#8221; Carroll went on. &#8220;He seems like he&#8217;s been around.&#8221;

Andrew who? RGwhatnow? Move over losers. Make way for Rookie of the Year, Russell Wilson. Yeah, I said it. Now it's farking out there, right or wrong, for the whole world to see.

:D

Go Seahawks

Last edited:
Russellmania? It won't go any further than Issaquah. Nobody cares about the Hawks, helll most of Washington state doesn't even follow them. Who was their original starting QB?

Last edited:
Russellmania? It won't go any further than Issaquah. Nobody cares about the Hawks, helll most of Washington state doesn't even follow them. Who was their original starting QB?

BS - they are Hawaii's Team.

When I was in Hawaii back in the 80s - the Hawks were far-and-away the most popular NFL team from the mainland.

Were on TV constantly.

Seattle is the closest major city to Hawaii on the West Coast in mileage. - most people probably think SF, LA , San Diego....

Wrong.

Last edited:
Hawaii is a Hawks state.

So is Alaska and Oregon.

First time in years I was excited about the start of football season.

Hawks wil be A HANDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawaii's favorite football team?

SI.com - SI 50th - Hawaii

1. San Francisco. 15%
2. Oakland 12%
3. Denver 9%
4. No favorite 15%

Oregon's favorite team?
Oregon poll shows Packers more popular than nearby Seahawks | ProFootballTalk

Green Bay, Seattle was second.

Alaska's favorite team:
SI.com - SI 50th - Alaska

Seattle Seahawks. 16%
San Francisco 49ers. 11%
Green Bay Packers. 9%

I was in Hawaii during the Ground Chuck Era (Steve Largent era).

Not an exact science re popularity of teams.

But I think I'm still correct re Seattle being the closest geographically to Hawaii.

Last edited:
Hawaii's favorite football team?

SI.com - SI 50th - Hawaii

1. San Francisco. 15%
2. Oakland 12%
3. Denver 9%
4. No favorite 15%

Oregon's favorite team?
Oregon poll shows Packers more popular than nearby Seahawks | ProFootballTalk

Green Bay, Seattle was second.

Alaska's favorite team:
SI.com - SI 50th - Alaska

Seattle Seahawks. 16%
San Francisco 49ers. 11%
Green Bay Packers. 9%

I was in Hawaii during the Ground Chuck Era (Steve Largent era).

Not an exact science re popularity of teams.

But I think I'm still correct re Seattle being the closest geographically to Hawaii.

Oregon is next door to Washington and isn't the favorite, so I'm not sure what being the closest has to do with anything.

Seahawks go 12-4, win the NFC West - and freaking win the Super Bowl.

You heard it here first.

You don't like Pete Carroll's rah-rah sideline antics????????????????????????

Get used to it..........................................................

I wouldn't know, I don't watch the Hawks and most sports stations give them little time, other than Lynch.

I wouldn't know, I don't watch the Hawks and most sports stations give them little time, other than Lynch.

NBC has a hard-on for the Steelers and Cowboys - they get about 5 games a season each in primetime...............................................

Once the Hawks start kicking ass - they will start to get some attention in the national media.

They get no respect - were 7 point dogs to the Steelers in the SB.

NBC has a hard-on for the Steelers and Cowboys - they get about 5 games a season each in primetime...............................................

Once the Hawks start kicking ass - they will start to get some attention in the national media.

I thought 7 was generous, I lived in the Seattle area back then, I never watched the Seahawks, until the Super Bowl. I didn't root for them or the Steelers, I dislike both.

You got to be happy the 49ers failed in getting Manning, they could have made your life miserable.
:)

I thought 7 was generous, I lived in the Seattle area back then, I never watched the Seahawks, until the Super Bowl. I didn't root for them or the Steelers, I dislike both.

You got to be happy the 49ers failed in getting Manning, they could have made your life miserable.
:)

Hawks took care of Manning in the exhition game - guy is over-the-hill

Only team on a talent llevel Hawks need to worry about is Green Bay and the NY Giants.

In their own division - clesarly better than St Louis or Arizona.

niners arent scary.

The second factor is that Marino was skilled but not an excellent qb. Marino had Clayton and Duper, two fantastic devices, that assisted create the statistics that Marino experienced. Marino was acknowledged with a fast launch, but many of his goes were "hospital" or incorrect, demanding the device to create a considerable readjustment.

The second factor is that Marino was skilled but not an excellent qb. Marino had Clayton and Duper, two fantastic devices, that assisted create the statistics that Marino experienced. Marino was acknowledged with a fast launch, but many of his goes were "hospital" or incorrect, demanding the device to create a considerable readjustment.
for more information please visit our website.

Forum List

Back