Russell Wilson vs. Peyton Manning - Can Wilson Best Manning's Legacy?

That's insane. Manning has proven himself Waaaaaaaay more than RW has ever proven himself. Wilson is not, and will never be in, the same stratosphere as Manning.

Ya...he sure showed it at home against the Colts two weeks ago. :lol:

Youre out of your mind. Manning is almost 40 YEARS OLD AND HE WAS PLAYING HURT AND HE'S STILL BETTER THAN WILSON!

How so? Wilson is going back to the Super Bowl and Manning is sitting on his ass in front of his megaTV.

Then Seattle's back up QB is just as good as Wilson because he is going to the Super Bowl. Seattle going to start him?

How can anyone argue with reasoning like that?

I am still trying to figure that one out.....Come on Papageorigio...explain?

Youre out of your mind. Manning is almost 40 YEARS OLD AND HE WAS PLAYING HURT AND HE'S STILL BETTER THAN WILSON!

How so? Wilson is going back to the Super Bowl and Manning is sitting on his ass in front of his megaTV.

Then Seattle's back up QB is just as good as Wilson because he is going to the Super Bowl. Seattle going to start him?

How can anyone argue with reasoning like that?

I am still trying to figure that one out.....Come on Papageorigio...explain?

It's your logic, you implied Manning is not as good as Wilson because Manning will be home and Wilson is playing in the Super Bowl. Wilson's back up must also be better than Manning because he will be playing in the Super Bowl.

Since both QB's are playing in the Super Bowl, they must be equal, otherwise they'd be home.

And Peyton Manning didnt? Get real.

Manning was a first round draft pick. He didn't have to prove anything to get paid.

That's insane. Manning has proven himself Waaaaaaaay more than RW has ever proven himself. Wilson is not, and will never be in, the same stratosphere as Manning.

I can easily name 10 QB's (probably more) better than RW who will be watching the game from home.

Manning was a first round draft pick. He didn't have to prove anything to get paid.

I can easily name 10 QB's (probably more) better than RW who will be watching the game from home.
You don't understand, Wilson is Seattle's Savior, he is the reason they get up everyday. If Wilson wasn't there they'd be 0-16, their running game sucks, except for Wilson, their defense sucks, the offensive line is terrible, the have no receivers, hell Huggy has Wilson being a partner! Now, you can't compare him to any QB otherwise you get an apple to orange response, which means no one quantify what he does.

Andrew Luck plays we no real offensive line, the Colts really don't have a defense and they really don't have a running. I would say trade the Hawks and the Colts straight up except for QB's and I would bet the Colts would win it all, not even close.

You don't understand, Wilson is Seattle's Savior, he is the reason they get up everyday. If Wilson wasn't there they'd be 0-16, their running game sucks, except for Wilson, their defense sucks, the offensive line is terrible, the have no receivers, hell Huggy has Wilson being a partner! Now, you can't compare him to any QB otherwise you get an apple to orange response, which means no one quantify what he does.

Andrew Luck plays we no real offensive line, the Colts really don't have a defense and they really don't have a running. I would say trade the Hawks and the Colts straight up except for QB's and I would bet the Colts would win it all, not even close.

I can't believe wilson has this many fanboys. I mean he's pretty good but nowhere near as good as these guys think.

They're both 1-1 in the Superbowl and both their losses were sealed by them throwing a pick.

coincidence? :dunno:

Forum List

Back