Rush

I don't think it will be who he would support...just an in your face RINO establishment jab...but it will be interesting. Something to do before lunch....

Rush picks.........

Bush/Clinton.... or vice versa...two peas in a pod...they agree on all the issues and share the same donor class. Should stir some comment from both camps. How do they differ? Hmmmmmmmmm.....

Last edited:
Is about to make his dream ticket prediction. I say it will be Romney/Bush. What you think?
That blowhard predicted "Romney by a landslide"

And you're going to believe what he says again?

Karl Rove predicted "Romney by a landslide" as well, and he was running around the set of Fox News on election night in utter disbelief.

Just take whomever Rush thinks is adream ticket, and if the GOP wants to win...don't pick them.

Rush has this ridiculous notion that the GOP needs to go further right to win.

Oh!....and here are the combinations it would take for my vote top swing Republican, any combination of:

Chris Christie
Jeb Bush
Rand Paul
Mitt Romney

My vote will go to Hillary if any of the following are nominated:

Ted Cruz
Rick Santorum
Mike Pence
Mike Huckabee

Way too early to make a prediction now, but Bush would lose if he got the nomination, which is why the media will push him the way they did McCain and Romney. We need a conservative who is ready, willing, and able to get in the liberal's faces and not worry about offending people who won't vote for them anyway.

Forum List

Back