Rush wants to know where the Union was? Mines.

I find it interesting that lefties are somehow trying to spin the tragedy as if it's the fault of those who listen to Rush?
WTH?

Really? Can you point out where anyone here blames Rush's listeners for the Mining Accident?

sure....talk to Rdean....if you have ANY right leanings you are all for the Mine ownership...even if you are one of the miners complaining about the safety of the Mine.... and you happen to be a Republican....you must be on the Mine owners side....your a "Righty"....what else can you believe.....

Nice spin but is not proving that anyone here, Rdean included, blame Rush listeners for the Mining accident. Is that all you've got?

(Of course, we are well acquainted with Allie "Kent State" Baba's schtick )

Olberman is a journalist and Rush is an entertainer.

They are not two sides of one coin you complete fucking idiot.

Rush says stupid shit like this all the time and LIES his ass off.

Olberman does not lie.

Just repeting a lie does not make it true.

Rush isn't an entertainer. That's just something the dishonest left says to try to discredit him.

I haven't had a chance to listen to Rush this week. I'm sure he addressed the shit out of this.

why weren't the unions pickiting and and calling for osha to shut it down.....or do unions only try to protect workers that pay their dues....

Of course they only try to protect union workers. Do you expect them to protect non-union workers? You do understand what a "union" is, right?

Olberman is a journalist and Rush is an entertainer.

They are not two sides of one coin you complete fucking idiot.

Rush says stupid shit like this all the time and LIES his ass off.

Olberman does not lie.

Just repeting a lie does not make it true.

While I do agree that Rush does in fact tell a whole load of outright lies and is thus one of the worst offenders among the talking heads...

To be fair, Olbermann uses the FoxNews approach and lies through half-truths and omissions, as do most of his fellow talking heads on MSNBC.

Nice spin but is not proving that anyone here, Rdean included, blame Rush listeners for the Mining accident. Is that all you've got?

(Of course, we are well acquainted with Allie "Kent State" Baba's schtick )

hey Bo....dont believe me.....just ask him.........Rdean NEVER says SOME republicans...never says SOME conservatives.....he includes EVERYONE who is to the right of him....his statement as allways,said REPUBLICANS....period....as allways no distinction....just blanket coverage....one Right winger says it....by golly they ALL must be of that mind set.......

Forum List

Back