Rush threatens to move to Costa Rica

Is Rush too ignorant to realize that passing the healthcare bill will have virtually no impact on him or his access to healthcare or anything of the sort,

or is he just making shit up to try to dupe his dittoheads?

Rushbo said on his show that if health care passes, he'll move to Costa Rica. Buh bye, Rush.
BTW, Costa Rica has national health care.

Think Progress Limbaugh vows to flee the country if health care passes.

Limbaugh vows to flee the country if health care passes.

Hate radio host Rush Limbaugh has been one of health care reform’s most vociferous opponents, warning that “[h]uman beings will die earlier than normal” under the “freedom killing” and “life threatening” plan, and calling for it to be “aborted.” Yesterday, Limbaugh put his money where his mouth is, saying that if health care passes and all his fears are realized, he’ll leave the country:

CALLER: If the health care bill passes, where would you go for health care yourself? And the second part of that is, what would happen to the doctors, do they have to participate in the federal program, or could they opt out of it? [...]

LIMBAUGH: My guess in even in Canada and even in the UK, doctors have opted out. And once they’ve opted, they can’t see anybody Medicare, Medicaid, or what will become the exchanges. They have to have a clientele of private patients that will pay them a retainer and it’ll be a very small practice. I don’t know if that’s been outlawed in the Senate bill. I don’t know. I’ll just tell you this, if this passes and it’s five years from now and all that stuff gets implemented — I am leaving the country. I’ll go to Costa Rica.

Listen here:

Limbaugh’s self-imposed exile should be all the incentive needed to pass health care reform.

Unfortunately for you Obamarrhoidal 1/2-wits THERE ISN'T A CHANCE RUSH (The scourge of "Lib Anal Orifices") is leaving America because of the Obamarrhoidal Health Care.

WHY ?

Answer: Because even if The MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami and his Politically Idiotic Stooges ram this down the throats of Americans.......THESE ANAL ORIFICES will be tossed on their left nostril during the elections, and this Obamarrhoidal Crappola WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY.

Last edited:
Rushbo said on his show that if health care passes, he'll move to Costa Rica. Buh bye, Rush.
BTW, Costa Rica has national health care.

Think Progress Limbaugh vows to flee the country if health care passes.

Limbaugh vows to flee the country if health care passes.

Hate radio host Rush Limbaugh has been one of health care reform’s most vociferous opponents, warning that “[h]uman beings will die earlier than normal” under the “freedom killing” and “life threatening” plan, and calling for it to be “aborted.” Yesterday, Limbaugh put his money where his mouth is, saying that if health care passes and all his fears are realized, he’ll leave the country:

CALLER: If the health care bill passes, where would you go for health care yourself? And the second part of that is, what would happen to the doctors, do they have to participate in the federal program, or could they opt out of it? [...]

LIMBAUGH: My guess in even in Canada and even in the UK, doctors have opted out. And once they’ve opted, they can’t see anybody Medicare, Medicaid, or what will become the exchanges. They have to have a clientele of private patients that will pay them a retainer and it’ll be a very small practice. I don’t know if that’s been outlawed in the Senate bill. I don’t know. I’ll just tell you this, if this passes and it’s five years from now and all that stuff gets implemented — I am leaving the country. I’ll go to Costa Rica.

Listen here:

Limbaugh’s self-imposed exile should be all the incentive needed to pass health care reform.

Talk about dishonesty in reporting, what he said is that he'd go to Costa Rica for his health care. And then went on to say that he'd go to a private hospital and pay out of his pocket.

If the above quotes weren't taken out of context you'd know that, but the Huffington Post/Think Progress took what they wanted to hear and dropped the rest.

1. He never said he'd move out of the country (he's not Alex Baldwin), he said he'd go to Costa Rica for health care.

2. He said that he'd go to a private hospital there and pay out of pocket, so he wouldn't be using their nationalized health care.

But, we all know, it's not on Fox News, so it HAS to be the truth.

Rick
you have to remember Rdeans LEFT nut is the one who posted this....certain parts will always be left out...

Is Rush too ignorant to realize that passing the healthcare bill will have virtually no impact on him or his access to healthcare or anything of the sort,

It was a tongue in cheek reference you humorless dumbfuck.

Geeze you are stupid.

It was a tongue in cheek reference you humorless dumbfuck.

Geeze you are stupid.

NYCrap is beyond stupid.

NYCrap is a certified Obamarrhoid.

CR is a sewer.
A friend was in Paris not long ago. As they rode the escalator in one of Paris's biggest department stores, her republican sister in law said, "Don't they have any real department stores?" Maybe she wanted a Target?

CR is a sewer.
A friend was in Paris not long ago. As they rode the escalator in one of Paris's biggest department stores, her republican sister in law said, "Don't they have any real department stores?" Maybe she wanted a Target?

your as obsessed with Republicans as your buddy Rdean is.....better check under your bed at night.....i hear they like to hide under FAAAR Leftist beds....

CR is a sewer.

You have a friend who is related to a Republican? You fucking born again heartless fascist racist bastard!

Has anyone informed Costa Rican's yet so they can hide all their underage boys?

Small Time Military Crook,

Mebbe you should alert the CR authorities to beef up the SECURITY in their bathhouses cause the hot rumour is that MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami is sending over his psycho enforcer Rahm Emanuel to "poke around" and discipline some possible Costa Rican anti-Obamarrhoids. :eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Has anyone informed Costa Rican's yet so they can hide all their underage boys?

Small Time Military Crook,

Mebbe you should alert the CR authorities to beef up the SECURITY in their bathhouses cause the hot rumour is that MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami is sending over his psycho enforcer Rahm Emanuel to "poke around" and discipline some possible Costa Rican anti-Obamarrhoids. :eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Rahm Emanuel is going on a trip to Costa Rica?

Forum List

Back