Rush - The Great Right Hope?

Not that I'm aware of... there's no hat-trick to being a US Citizen... most US Citizens are squeezed out of a birth canal... We're not discussing 'citizenship' we're discussing adherence and advocacy to and of the bed-rock principles on which America rests; I.e.: An AMERICAN.
See, to me, being a Citizen of America makes you an American. Not adherence to some political doctrine
America is about providing people with the means to destroy her? Where'd you get that idea?
From the second amendment.
Rush didn't hype the numbers... THE NUMBERS ARE IRRELEVANT... THE RELEVANT ISSUE IS HUSSEIN TALKING DOWN THE AMERICAN DREAM OF RESPONSIBLE HOME ONWERSHIP.
The numbers are irrelevant? 10 or 20 percent over our lifetimes ever again is about the same as 20-40% every year? Maybe Obama's actually being realistic, and stating what is, to anyone with sense, obvious.
Then you concede the point in it's entirety... Such is duly noted and summarily accepted.
Your style of debate is very irritating. I'm sure you take some joy in this fact, but is it really necessary?

New Topics

Forum List

Back