Rush should debate STEEL.

editec

Mr. Forgot-it-All
Jun 5, 2008
Maine
AFter all, this whole issue has much more to do with finding the heart and soul of the Republican party than that of the Democratic party.

And, FWIW, it should be a REAL DEBATE, too.

Not a platform for these guys to pontificate nonsense, but an honestly run academic DEBATE with time limits and issues which need to be addressed and so forth.

I suspect that Rush would fail to impress his Republicans were he held to the restrains that an honest debate required. (Incidently no major political debate any of us have seen on TV is a real debate)

I suspect were THAT to happen, the REPUBLICANS PARTY would ultimately be the winner because by deflating that pompous ass for REPUBLICANS TO SEE, that would do much to bring real REPUBLICANS back into the fold.

Just a though from someone who once had respect for the GOP.

Last edited:
Man! I cannot BELIEVE how quickly you guys responded to this.

I was still editing my first draft when somebody Repped me.

I think it would be the healthiest thing the GOP could do.

Rush is, in my never humble opinion, a toxic parasite on that once great party.

Why? Steele could hold his own? and pussy obamalama could not? probably.. good thinking edict..

The GOP certainly has its share of problems, but Obama and his team started this fight. Rush just appears to be calling him on it and Obama and friends have gone into hiding.

yea right.. Rush wouldn't step outside of a radio booth to debate anyone if there were a giant bottle of oxycontin spread eagle on a stage.

Thats the hilarious bit about this whole "rush challenges obama" stuff. WE KNOW Rush disagrees with Obama about fundemental ideology... but it's not OBAMA that keeps republicans from being complete failures to their own ideology. Indeed, Let's see Rush debate GOP leaders who he'd otherwise be condemning as vearing from actual conservatism. LETS SEE RUSH do something besides cheerlead from the sidelines. Hell, it sure does take a lot to stroke fuming egos of failed republicans this side of the 08 elections!

Rush will never be more than a Republican caricature hiding behind his role as an entertainer. You fucking fan boys should look in the mirror every time you are busy lauding Limbaugh while laughing at liberals who listen to holywood. Something is funny alright.. just not what you think is the punchline.

Forum List

Back