Rush Says Romney Just Lost the Nomination

Again, you show your MessiahRushie has programmed you in his image by your copying his technique. You are still defending him by attacking me for using his own quotes to expose him as the liar he is while you deny defending him.

It's just like Stuttering LimpTard holding Obama up to abuse by calling him a rat and denying that he is attacking Obama personally as he does it. If your MessiahRushie has not programmed you in his image then you two must be twin sons from different mothers!!! :lol:

May 2, 2007
RUSH: I am not holding Obama up as an object of abuse.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

October 15, 2008
RUSH: What sharply personal attacks? All they are is people telling the truth about the little squirrel. What personal attacks? "Well, see, Rush, there you go, that's a personal attack right there." No, no, no, no. Not a personal attack

and so how do you respond?.....you give me 3 more quotes from the guy....:lol:.....your a true fan of the guy Ed.....more so than what you think....:lol:
Maybe ED is a closet HOMO for Rush?

I sense jealousy

That is only because my proof that your MessiahRushie is a liar is unassailable, leaving you with only attacking me personally to defend him and distract from his lies.

i bet its killing you not quoting the guy while im here huh?......:lol:
What can you afford to lose?
and so how do you respond?.....you give me 3 more quotes from the guy....:lol:.....your a true fan of the guy Ed.....more so than what you think....:lol:

To the wicked, everything serves as pretext.
Voltaire

March 19, 2008
RUSH: But two wrongs don't make a right.

May 6, 2008
RUSH: Operation Chaos is balance to all of the fraud that is being committed throughout our electoral process. George Soros is tampering with our electoral process with a huge multibillion-dollar fortune. MoveOn.org is tampering with vast fundraising tentacles. The unions... I mean, who doesn't "tamper" with elections, if you want to get right down to it? Everybody tampers with elections because they're trying to influence the outcome. But I'm not a tamperer.

May 9, 2008
RUSH: Operation Chaos involves Republican operatives tampering in, messing around with, having fun in, Democrat elections

thats the Ed we know and Love........keep em coming Ed.....:lol:

i bet its killing you not quoting the guy while im here huh?......:lol:
What can you afford to lose?

To the wicked, everything serves as pretext.
Voltaire

March 19, 2008
RUSH: But two wrongs don't make a right.

May 6, 2008
RUSH: Operation Chaos is balance to all of the fraud that is being committed throughout our electoral process. George Soros is tampering with our electoral process with a huge multibillion-dollar fortune. MoveOn.org is tampering with vast fundraising tentacles. The unions... I mean, who doesn't "tamper" with elections, if you want to get right down to it? Everybody tampers with elections because they're trying to influence the outcome. But I'm not a tamperer.

May 9, 2008
RUSH: Operation Chaos involves Republican operatives tampering in, messing around with, having fun in, Democrat elections

thats the Ed we know and Love........keep em coming Ed.....:lol:
Always happy to indulge a DittoTard.
BTW, did you like how I worked in your quote and quote from Voltaire into the mix?

Here is some more of your MessiahRushie lying his fat ass off today about not endorsing anyone in 2008 when in 2008 he admits he did so, but "subtilely."

January 4, 2008
RUSH: People need leadership. It's one of my mantras. They want leadership. And to a lot of these people, I am their leader. And they think that I am AWOL on leadership because I don't come out and endorse a candidate, and because I don't come out and go through the candidates' particulars and suggest this is good, this is bad. I have actually been doing that; if anybody listens regularly, they shouldn't really be having a tough time figuring out who I like and who I don't like.

CALLER: Totally.

RUSH: But nevertheless, maybe that kind of subtlety is not powerful enough to get through.

June 13, 2011
RUSH: Okay, so nothing to worry about here, don't deliver votes. I don't deliver votes, nothing to worry about here. And, by the way, I did not campaign against John McCain for two years. This is the thing the primary people got mad at me about. I stayed out of it. I did not endorse anybody in the primary, but anyway that's water under the bridge.

anyone who denies global warming denies science.

You people may be the REAL reason our kids are so behind in science.

You people piss all over science daily

For some, maybe. But for me, denying global warming is about denying how the data was presented. Also, I could really give a rat's ass if someone believes in global warming; but when people in power start using the theory to draft bullshit legislation like cap n trade, then I care.

Global warming is a scientifically proven fact. You can have all the opinions you want about unproven events. When it comes to facts, however, if your opinion is not in line with them, all it does is make you look, well . . . .

It must be tough being you.
You live in fear everyday based on theories offered by:
1) Scinteitsts who continualkly ask for funding from the left and in return agree with whatever it is the left wants them to agree with
2) a former VP who made an ass of himself as a politician who cried "cheater" and so, instead, grew a beard and made millions of dollars marketing a theory that he knew people on the left would pay good money to hear about.
yep.....it must be tough to be you.

3) Those who keep their heads in the sand

There is universal consensus that the climate is changing at a rapid rate and that we are contributing to it. How much man contributes may be debated? How much is part of a natural cycle may be debated

But the question is.....why do we want to continue to dump shit into the air?

What do we gain from that?

cost benefit. Something a business mind understands.

If there is no gain, it does not mean trhere will NOT be a great loss if we make changes.

Truth is....the technology is not there yet to eliminate emiossions from cxombustible engines....and just as important...there is not world agreement to all make changes at once.

So for the US to make a change...and the civilized western world to make a change....but all other countires nopt make a change....we will do little to help the eartyh and likely put opurselves in a subordinate position to countries like China both economically and technologically.

No gain means nothing.....the question is what kind of loss will making a change create.

Not at all. The question is, how fast will the changes from not ceasing to dump GHGs into the atmosphere occur? And what percentage of mankind will die as a result of those changes? What kind of civilization will we have during the changes?

For we are not talking about changes that can be reversed in a matter of a year or two, but changes that will continue for centuries.

Forum List

Back