Rush Says Romney Just Lost the Nomination

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Rush Says Romney Just Lost the Nomination - Rush Limbaugh - Fox Nation

I have to agree.

I never thought Romney was a conservative. I know more guillible people have been taken in by Romney.

They point out what Romney says NOW.

But, I keep telling people, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

What Ronmey did as Governer was FAR FROM CONSERVATIVE. It wasn't even RINO. It was STRIGHT DOWN THE LINE LIBERAL.

Now, once again, Romney let it slip what he really thinks.

He believes in the hoax of Global Warming.

He's another McCain. A Rino trying to stay on conservative message who can't help letting it slip out what he really thinks.

Do we really want this as an alternative to Obama? Just an Obama light?

Seriously people.

We can do better than this.

Stop glomming onto candidates just because they tell you what you want to hear and LOOK AT THEIR RECORDS.

It's not that hard, and it sure will separate the boys from the men.

(Lucky for me, I'm backing a woman!) :D

Romney is far from Liberal. However, he also isn't the kind of Conservative he pretends to be. For the same reason, Cain also won't win the GOP nomination.

anyone who denies global warming denies science.

You people may be the REAL reason our kids are so behind in science.

You people piss all over science daily

He was the same thing in 2008 and he almost won it, only lost it because Huckabee got the religious votes while Romney was gaining momentum and McCain won by default.

If there's no big religious icon running this time, I'll bet he gets it.

For some, maybe. But for me, denying global warming is about denying how the data was presented. Also, I could really give a rat's ass if someone believes in global warming; but when people in power start using the theory to draft bullshit legislation like cap n trade, then I care.

Do you really think the scientists of the world know less than you do on the subject?

Do you really think the scientists of the world know less than you do on the subject?

Do you really think their agenda is just science and not making money based on liberals willing to dole out cash to those who will "prove" their BS theory is real?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No one denies climate change.

Many of us would like proof that it is man caused...and none has been offered.

Seeing as there is evidence of dramatic climate changes during times before the invention of the combustible engine, I have reason to believe that climate change is a natural thing and nothing more.

So take your "you poeple" crap and shove it up your "ice age"

So you think the few who agree with your poltical views and trash this science do it because what?

Science, the new religion.

Science has a long and honored tradition of being wrong. Scientists piss on science daily. It's the nature of continuing to learn.

The republican nomination will come down to two people... Palin and Bachmann... and I'd vote for either.

Warmers are like birthers, both lacking proof and come off as desperate.

BTW TM, do you even have a degree or do you sit around claim "scientists" agree with you so you can pretend you're one of the educated elite?

Science needs a better spokesman than Al Gore.
And much better than "scientists" who lie, destroy data, censor and blackball anyone who questions their results, and claim op-ed pieces as "peer reviewed".

Rush is probably right.

It's hard to see a candidate who passed Romneycare and supports Cap and Trade winning the Republican nomination.
Besides, Romney needs to be swept out of the way for the other RINO Rick Perry.

Forum List

Back