Rush said he would leave the USA if Obamacare survives five years.

He is still here, so I guess that answers my question....

Rush is an idiot on everything but gun-control and the free market. He can still have his shows from Costa Rica, so I hope that he makes good on his word (IF he actually said that).

Just another blowhard who promises something they will never deliver on.

Kinda like Ted Nugent..............he's still alive and running free.

All the NeoCommies have wet hands and cum on their lips from their CIRCLE JERK

Rush said he only meant he would go to Costa Rica for his health care and not that he would be moving to the country!!!!!!

Now WATCH the little piss ants SWARM.... it will be EPIC!!!!:itsok:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rush is an idiot on everything but gun-control and the free market. He can still have his shows from Costa Rica, so I hope that he makes good on his word (IF he actually said that).

Did you watch the video? Of course he said that! But he is Rush, so it will not happen.

If he waits five years he might not be able to afford to leave after paying for obamacare subsidies

I has been over five years. What's the problem?
All the NeoCommies have wet hands and cum on their lips from their CIRCLE JERK

Rush said he only meant he would go to Costa Rica for his health care and not that he would be moving to the country!!!!!!

Now WATCH the little piss ants SWARM.... it will be EPIC!!!!:itsok:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You know as well as I do, that this statement is also a lie....Rush has a hard time with facts and the truth.

Funny how liberals support the biggest liar in the world and they feel they can criticize someone who they think lies.

For some reason it seems so hypocritical.

And you will probably also be saying that about President Hillary Clinton. RUSH FOR PRESIDENT!

he and Trump would be the perfect GOP ticket.

Forum List

Back