Rush Reports Zimmerman Arrested again

Which may not be all that long if he continues on the way he has been acting. He will either end up in prison and probably end up like Jeffrey Dahmer, or he will wave a gun in the face of someone who fights back with one and blows him away. I predict his demise will be sooner than later.

That's pretty much what the guys in the barbershop were discussing.

Oh, well, I just didn't have the patience to listen. You know, a group of men in a barbarshop shooting the breeze? :eusa_hand::lol:

I'm a people watcher. :)

The real quepy doll here is money. estranged couples are notorious for exacting revenge upon one another to bolster their own financial status via smear and unfounded acusation.

I hate to sound like such an eternal pessimist, but a case like Zimmerman, where he has attained celebrity status (albeit through notoriety) he will have to deal with this till his death.

Which may not be all that long if he continues on the way he has been acting. He will either end up in prison and probably end up like Jeffrey Dahmer, or he will wave a gun in the face of someone who fights back with one and blows him away. I predict his demise will be sooner than later.

So, even though Zimmerman was acquitted on all charges related to Martin, charges were dropped from his estranged wife due to lack of evidence and so far, his girlfriend has already lied about being pregnant and did not immediately disclose information about the alleged "crime" in the police report - Zimmerman is guilty in your mind?

A preponderance of accusations does not equate guilt, unless you are a birther or a truther.

Dead Child. end of discussion.

As I said early, you Zimmerman supporters are doing intellectual handstands to live in denial that this is a really bad guy.

Not only did he prove it with Travyon Martin, but Zimmerman has also proven it by showing us how he acts around his ex wife, as well as how he's acted around his pregnant girlfriend.

After all this aberrant behavior, he should no longer be allowed to carry a gun, he's shown a propensity for violence.

I mean...............most people on here are in favor of domestic abusers losing their right to carry, why is Zimmerman any different?

The real quepy doll here is money. estranged couples are notorious for exacting revenge upon one another to bolster their own financial status via smear and unfounded acusation.

I hate to sound like such an eternal pessimist, but a case like Zimmerman, where he has attained celebrity status (albeit through notoriety) he will have to deal with this till his death.

And you godless heathen will celebrate the death of an innocent man you brought on by gleefully harassing him and spreading rumors about him because its the libtard thing to do.

Please, just go somewhere and eat shit.

So, even though Zimmerman was acquitted on all charges related to Martin, charges were dropped from his estranged wife due to lack of evidence and so far, his girlfriend has already lied about being pregnant and did not immediately disclose information about the alleged "crime" in the police report - Zimmerman is guilty in your mind?

A preponderance of accusations does not equate guilt, unless you are a birther or a truther.

This is not about libtards wanting truth, it is about libtards wanting to punish a man for beating them at the kangaroo trial they set up for him.

I just wish that Hispanics and blacks would wake up and see that the libtards do not want to help them but only to use them. And the moment any of them wander off the libtard ideological plantation system they will get punished as severely as they can possibly deliver.

If you have ever seen these bastards at work on someone at college, your place of business, a friendly craft/hobby spot, a bar, anywhere, they have no respect for those that disagree with them, hate their opponents and will do anything and everything to tear their opponents down from using lies and rumor to setting them up to get SWATed, I kid thee not.

Libtards are the most disgusting pieces of shyte on the planet, the heirs of the Jacobins, the Bolsheviks, Maoists and Khmer Rogue; murderous lying bastards each and every one of them.

That's pretty much what the guys in the barbershop were discussing.

Oh, well, I just didn't have the patience to listen. You know, a group of men in a barbarshop shooting the breeze? :eusa_hand::lol:

You are a lying, rumor spreading bitch without a shred of a conscience when it comes to people you have dehumanized in your own mind endorsed by your fellow libtards.

I hope gun owners see these kinds of libtard celebrations to remind them how much gun grabbing fascists like you hate them.

Gun owners never trust a liberal these days on gun control or anything else and shyte like you and Esmy have been posting is exhibit #1 as why that is.

You are a lying, rumor spreading bitch without a shred of a conscience when it comes to people you have dehumanized in your own mind endorsed by your fellow libtards.

I hope gun owners see these kinds of libtard celebrations to remind them how much gun grabbing fascists like you hate them.

Gun owners never trust a liberal these days on gun control or anything else and shyte like you and Esmy have been posting is exhibit #1 as why that is.
Are you a Christian sir?

It's Esme, Esme. My goodness. I've seen so many variations of the shortening of my name on here. The short version of Esmeralda is Esme. I thought everyone knew that: "Esme," meaning 'Loved.' French. Short for Esmeralda. :eusa_angel:

It's Esme, Esme. My goodness. I've seen so many variations of the shortening of my name on here. The short version of Esmeralda is Esme. I thought everyone knew that: "Esme," meaning 'Loved.' French. Short for Esmeralda. :eusa_angel:
It should be short for dingbat, but as it is "Ësmeralda" is Greek for emerald.
Names - Meaning of Esmeralda - Name Meaning

You can't even read your own link. In Greek, Esmeralda may mean emerald. I am French, and Esme is the short version of it, and in French it means loved. . You are not a clever man, only a mean spirited one. And you have no sense of subtlety and satire. A mean spirited old fool.

Last edited:

You can't even read your own link. In Greek, Esmeralda may mean emerald. However, I am French, and in French it means loved. And Esme is the short version of it. You are not a clever man, only a mean spirited one. And you have no sense of subtlety and satire. A mean spirited old fool.
I am Greek and I know that "esmeralda" means emerald despite your blathering. You are a dingbat, and disingenuous one at that.

You can't even read your own link. In Greek, Esmeralda may mean emerald. I am French, and Esme is the short version of it, and in French it means loved. . You are not a clever man, only a mean spirited one. And you have no sense of subtlety and satire. A mean spirited old fool.

Actually, according to this site, you're correct in stating that "Esme" means loved in French, but according to this page, "Esmeralda" isn't listed as a variant of this name.

Esme | meaning of Esme | name Esme (girl)

However, in looking up name meanings for "Esmeralda", it's origins are Spanish and Greek, and in those languages, it means "emerald".

Not trying to split hairs, but in looking at the back and forth going on here, curiosity got the better of me, and Googling "name meanings" kinda sounded interesting to look up.

ESMÉ: Old French unisex name meaning "esteemed, loved."

EsméFrench, "Loved; short for Esmeralda"
This charmingly effervescent girl's name, lifted straight out of a J.D. Salinger short story, has been gaining favor with book-loving parents. A refreshing change from the overdone Emily.
Variations
Esma, Esmae, Esmay, Esmée, Isme
Nicknames
May, Es
Esmé is a nickname of , and Esmeralda.
Esmé 'Loved; short for Esmeralda' (French) - Girls Baby Names - Parenting.com

This charmingly effervescent girl's name, lifted straight out of a J.D. Salinger short story, has been gaining favor with book-loving parents. A refreshing change from the overdone Emily.
Variations
Nicknames
May, Es

Thanks for the link, because all the ones I found said "emerald" and it's origin was either Spanish or Greek. Nice to know what it means in French.

Is your lineage French?

Variations
Nicknames
May, Es

Thanks for the link, because all the ones I found said "emerald" and it's origin was either Spanish or Greek. Nice to know what it means in French.

Is your lineage French?

Half French, 1/4 German, 1/4 English. All American. I am going to be spending 2 months later on, in 2014, in France! :) Can hardly wait.

Last edited:

Variations
Nicknames
May, Es

Is your lineage French?

Half French, 1/4 German, 1/4 English. All American. I am going to be spending 2 months later on, in 2014, in France! :) Can hardly wait.

While in France, do yourself a favor and find one of the street vendors that is selling "smashed sandwiches" (it's kinda like a Panini).

Any Sailor who has been to France (and I have) will tell you how great they are.

Also, since you're spending 2 months there, jump on a train (rail travel is the way to get around over there if you're not interested in renting a car), head to Nice or Cannes on the Rivera, buy yourself a Perrier and stroll the beach.

I did it back in the mid 80's and felt like a rich man (even though I was a lowly E-3 not making much, just the thought of drinking Perrier on the Rivera was really appealing to me, even though the bottle of water cost me 5 bucks American).

Oh..................and if you have time, buy yourself a couple of pairs of 501 Levi blue jeans, break them in (so that they are fashionably faded) and take them with you. I had a person offer me 200 bucks and a new pair of pants for the ones I was wearing once).

Didn't take the offer though........................I liked my 501's too much.

Forum List

Back