Rush Predicts Dems 2016 Hillary Campaign Strategy

TBH, Romney is the only Republican candidate who can beat Hillary. This time, he needs to make Rice the VP selection though.

Wrong, the ONLY Republican with a chance at winning the general is Jeb Bush. Too bad the party doesn't seem to have the smarts to realize that. Sucks to be you. :badgrin:

TBH, Romney is the only Republican candidate who can beat Hillary. This time, he needs to make Rice the VP selection though.

Wrong, the ONLY Republican with a chance at winning the general is Jeb Bush. Too bad the party doesn't seem to have the smarts to realize that. Sucks to be you. :badgrin:

You would love another RINO Bush. No difference between Hillary and Jeb; just a jolt to the Democrats' ego.

You would love another RINO Bush. No difference between Hillary and Jeb; just a jolt to the Democrats' ego.

That's the problem. You have too many RINOs. Booting people out of the party doesn't increase one's chances of winning an election, but good luck with that. :rolleyes:

That's the problem. You have too many RINOs. Booting people out of the party doesn't increase one's chances of winning an election, but good luck with that. :rolleyes:

I'm not a Republican. Don't know why you feel compelled to wish me any luck with it.

I'm not a Republican. Don't know why you feel compelled to wish me any luck with it.

You're the one that was touting Romney over Clinton. It's hardly a difficult assumption to make.

You're the one that was touting Romney over Clinton. It's hardly a difficult assumption to make.

Ah__ anyone who thinks Romney might beat Clinton must be a Republican. Thanks for clearing that up.

Ah__ anyone who thinks Romney might beat Clinton must be a Republican. Thanks for clearing that up.

You're the one touting him and bashing Bush as a RINO. That's Republican talk in my book. Save your snide comments for someone who cares. You're only marginally worthwhile talking to anyway.

You're the one touting him and bashing Bush as a RINO. That's Republican talk in my book. Save your snide comments for someone who cares. You're only marginally worthwhile talking to anyway.

Opining; not touting. And RINO is the acronym you are using. That's not exactly how I qualified it; not at all for that matter. RINO is pretty much the same thing as Republican.

And alas, you're the one making 'snide' ignorant statements about me. So, how much you care is of little concern to me at this point.

And finally, if I am 'marginally worthwhile talking to,' then another way of putting it is I'm 'worth talking to.' I don't particularly care what grade you put on it. So, if you've made the determination to communicate, then do so in good faith. You're attempt to denigrate my character after the fact (particularly when I've done nothing wrong during this transaction) speaks to your readily transparent lack of fortitude.

Opining; not touting. And RINO is the acronym you are using. That's not exactly how I qualified it; not at all for that matter. RINO is pretty much the same thing as Republican.

And alas, you're the one making 'snide' ignorant statements about me. So, how much you care is of little concern to me at this point.

And finally, if I am 'marginally worthwhile talking to,' then another way of putting it is I'm 'worth talking to.' I don't particularly care what grade you put on it. So, if you've made the determination to communicate, then do so in good faith. You're attempt to denigrate my character after the fact (particularly when I've done nothing wrong during this transaction) speaks to your readily transparent lack of fortitude.

You DID use RINO. You are no longer worth talking to at all, if you're not even smart enough to vet your own lies. TA-TA, BITCH.

Rush believes the Dems realize Obama has been a loser when it comes to providing a strong lead-in for their 2016 candidate, and let's not kid ourselves, it will be Hillary.

Rush says the Dems and MSNBC and the other Media will grudgingly admit to being caught up in the whole, "FIRST-BLACK-PRESIDENT" thing in 2008 and wanting to give him a second term and as much time to square things away as Bush enjoyed in the first 8 years of the new millennium.

And he says the Dems will say that Hillary was ALWAYS the better candidate. But she had to step aside because of the crease in Obama's pants leg in 2012.

But now that the truth is known to all, it's up to the Dems, the Media and America to get it right this time and elect Hillary.

Now, bookmark this thread and pull it up on Election night 2016 and see if Rush was correct or not.

Some of you Rush haters should be piping up right about now.
Is this supposed to be a prediction? Or an OxyContin laden diatribe?

If anyone has a chance to beat Hillary, I would have to agree that it would be Jeb. Romney pretty much fits in the same category as Jeb, but I do not think he has it in him to run again. I don't think Mitt could handle being a three time loser.

If anyone has a chance to beat Hillary, I would have to agree that it would be Jeb. Romney pretty much fits in the same category as Jeb, but I do not think he has it in him to run again. I don't think Mitt could handle being a three time loser.

This pronouncement of yours will hound you throughout the 2016 Campaign cycle.

Way to disqualify yourself early.

No sense in waiting, I guess.

Jeb?

Really???

Last edited:

Rush believes the Dems realize Obama has been a loser when it comes to providing a strong lead-in for their 2016 candidate, and let's not kid ourselves, it will be Hillary.

Rush says the Dems and MSNBC and the other Media will grudgingly admit to being caught up in the whole, "FIRST-BLACK-PRESIDENT" thing in 2008 and wanting to give him a second term and as much time to square things away as Bush enjoyed in the first 8 years of the new millennium.

And he says the Dems will say that Hillary was ALWAYS the better candidate. But she had to step aside because of the crease in Obama's pants leg in 2012.

But now that the truth is known to all, it's up to the Dems, the Media and America to get it right this time and elect Hillary.

Now, bookmark this thread and pull it up on Election night 2016 and see if Rush was correct or not.

Quoted to point out an example of a blatantly desperate attempt to smear Limbaugh.

Desperate?

Yes, desperate to try to hang with a group of people in this USMB community who actually THINK.

We think before, during and after we post here.

Although the numbers of people like you, who may not ever do any real thinking at all, ever, are increasing in our subscribership numbers.

So, I guess we should get used to seeing such pitiful examples of self debasement.

Yeah, so tell us more about Rush and his HillBilly Heroin!

Yeah.

Quoted to point out an example of a blatantly desperate attempt to smear Limbaugh.

Desperate?

Yes, desperate to try to hang with a group of people in this USMB community who actually THINK.

Although the numbers of people like you, who may not ever do any real thinking at all, ever, are increasing in our subscribership numbers.

So, I guess we should get used to seeing such pitiful examples of self debasement.

Yeah.
Well, here's something for you to think about...

Limbaugh's predictions in 2012, much like Karl Rove's, were pretty fucking funny. Rove's was only funnier, because he was sputtering on national TV.
[ame=http://youtu.be/9TwuR0jCavk]Karl Rove's election night melt-down over Ohio results on Fox News - YouTube[/ame]

Desperate?

Yeah.
Well, here's something for you to think about...

Limbaugh's predictions in 2012, much like Karl Rove's, were pretty fucking funny. Rove's was only funnier, because he was sputtering on national TV.
[ame=http://youtu.be/9TwuR0jCavk]Karl Rove's election night melt-down over Ohio results on Fox News - YouTube[/ame]

Nice attempt to deflect. But using an accusation about Karl Rove to paint Rush Limbaugh means nothing when the discussion is about RUSH.

Rush Predicts Dems 2016 Hillary Campaign Strategy.

Jeb?

Really???

The pronouncement was that he has the best chance of winning. What you don't seem to get is that the Republicans are too dumb to even nominate him, preferring another loss to going against their so-called "principles".

Jeb?

Really???

The pronouncement was that he has the best chance of winning. What you don't seem to get is that the Republicans are too dumb to even nominate him, preferring another loss to going against their so-called "principles".

Republicans have mistakenly tried choosing "Moderates" in hopes of attracting a winner's share of Liberal votes from the left the last two elections and we are now going to nominate a real Conservative if we do anything.

Jeb doesn't stand a chance.

He's in favor of Common Cause, for Heaven's sake.

You are sadly mistaken about him.

Jeb?

Really???

Republicans have mistakenly tried choosing "Moderates" in hopes of attracting a winner's share of Liberal votes from the left the last two elections and we are now going to nominate a real Conservative if we do anything.

Jeb doesn't stand a chance.

He's in favor of Common Cause, for Heaven's sake.

You are sadly mistaken about him.

They choose moderates who have to act like conservatives to get nominated. Nominate a "real" conservative and the 2012 election will look like a win.

Forum List

Back