Rush Predicts Dems 2016 Hillary Campaign Strategy

No one could predict the outcome of the war just beginning between Hillary and the buma. They might just destroy themselves in the process. The oBUMa may just give it up in his last two years and go from vacation to vacation and party to party doing nothing in between.

There isn't going to be a war. That's just a wingnut fantasy. Worry about the Republicans. They can't seem to find a candidate with any credibility. Wait..., they can but are discounting him because of his last name!!!

There's a war now! A major contributor is Bill Clinton. When he saw the results of the carnage in Rwanda he said that never again would America stand by and withhold it's power when genocide could be avoided. This is history repeating in Iraq and Syria. The oBUMa doesn't even lower himself to ask for advice. The Clintons and obumas loathe one another. oBUMa's performance is one of the reasons. Not as big a reason as playing the race card but one of the reasons.

They will hit one another trying to draw blood and they will.

If President Obama he ask for advice about the war, do you think Bill Clinton he will tell him the truth :(

tumblr_m27vp6CDP01qzfpt4.jpg

Looks like Rush is completely wrong about another Presidential election

Well, he would differ with you.

Check this out. It's an excerpt from a transcript of Rush on the air:

Rush Limbaugh: There was abject fear of opposing Obama, especially in the first year, because of the historical nature of his presidency (i.e., the first black president). The Republicans were afraid to death of criticizing Obama, and many of them still are. Conservative media was reluctant to go there. In fact, that's during the period we had David Brooks talking about how the "crease" in Obama's slacks told him that he was qualified to be a great president.

This when all of that rigmarole was going on.

Now, I knew -- and a lot of other people knew and were telling you -- what the trick was.

We were telling you everything. This is the thing about this, that if I really let this get to me, it could really tick me off. I don't let it get to me. Because I'm satisfied, at the end of the day, every day, that I've done my best. Every dire prediction, everything they were lying about, you were told in advance.

And every prediction we've made about what was gonna happen to health care, in the economy, and jobs has been coming true since the first day of implementation, and the CBO just happened to come along this week and codify it in a so-called nonpartisan way. It is an utter disaster. It was never going to be anything but an utter disaster.

If you wanted to look at it in terms of mathematics, it never added up.

If you wanted to look at it in terms psychology, people's behavior, it was never gonna add up. If you wanted to look at it in terms of good intentions, well, he might have really wanted all this stuff to work but it didn't have a chance the way it was designed. Don't forget, at the time Obamacare was implemented, 85% of the insurable public had health insurance and 15% didn't.

Why Did I Want Obama to Fail? The Answer is in the CBO Report on Obamacare - The Rush Limbaugh Show

But, of course, this is just a random example of Rush being proven right in predicting how Obama was going to do as POTUS.

Last edited:

Rush Limbaugh: There was abject fear of opposing Obama, especially in the first year, because of the historical nature of his presidency (i.e., the first black president). The Republicans were afraid to death of criticizing Obama, and many of them still are. Conservative media was reluctant to go there. In fact, that's during the period we had David Brooks talking about how the "crease" in Obama's slacks told him that he was qualified to be a great president.

Now, I knew -- and a lot of other people knew and were telling you -- what the trick was.

We were telling you everything. This is the thing about this, that if I really let this get to me, it could really tick me off. I don't let it get to me. Because I'm satisfied, at the end of the day, every day, that I've done my best. Every dire prediction, everything they were lying about, you were told in advance.

And every prediction we've made about what was gonna happen to health care, in the economy, and jobs has been coming true since the first day of implementation, and the CBO just happened to come along this week and codify it in a so-called nonpartisan way. It is an utter disaster. It was never going to be anything but an utter disaster.

If you wanted to look at it in terms psychology, people's behavior, it was never gonna add up. If you wanted to look at it in terms of good intentions, well, he might have really wanted all this stuff to work but it didn't have a chance the way it was designed. Don't forget, at the time Obamacare was implemented, 85% of the insurable public had health insurance and 15% didn't.

Why Did I Want Obama to Fail? The Answer is in the CBO Report on Obamacare - The Rush Limbaugh Show

But, of course, this is just a random example of Rush being proven right in predicting how Obama was going to do as POTUS.
your MessiahRushie has never been right in his entire life! He is certified to be wrong 100% of the time.

''If he takes a position, you can take the opposite one and know without troubling thought that you cannot be wrong,''
- John Kenneth Galbraith

He wanted Americans to suffer because he is a SPITEFUL POS. He was super pissed because Obama won and his pure CON$ervative spite drove him to hope for harm to come to all average hard working Americans. He said it openly, and then denies it habitually as he blames the media out to get him, but he said it none the less. In your link he says he wants everyone to prosper, but first he wants them to suffer for voting for Obama. The America-hating stuttering Porky liar is the scum of the Earth!

October 31, 2008
RUSH:* Joe the Plumber.* Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

March 27, 2013
RUSH: We're talking about schadenfreude. You know what schadenfreude is. That is loving, that is enjoying the discomfort of others

your MessiahRushie has never been right in his entire life! He is certified to be wrong 100% of the time.

''If he takes a position, you can take the opposite one and know without troubling thought that you cannot be wrong,''
- John Kenneth Galbraith

He wanted Americans to suffer because he is a SPITEFUL POS. He was super pissed because Obama won and his pure CON$ervative spite drove him to hope for harm to come to all average hard working Americans. He said it openly, and then denies it habitually as he blames the media out to get him, but he said it none the less. In your link he says he wants everyone to prosper, but first he wants them to suffer for voting for Obama. The America-hating stuttering Porky liar is the scum of the Earth!

October 31, 2008
RUSH:* Joe the Plumber.* Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

March 27, 2013
RUSH: We're talking about schadenfreude. You know what schadenfreude is. That is loving, that is enjoying the discomfort of others

Yawn!

Rush was right in 1992? Nope. Rush was right in 1996? Nope. Rush was right in 2008? Nope. Rush was right in 2012? Nope. Could go either way 2016. We are a nations polarized between Red state workaholics and Blue state crybabies.

It's painstakingly obvious that Hillary's campaign wonks clearly have her positioning herself as a bit of a centrist who is on a mission to heal the polarizing divide between America's Far Left and Far Right.

Anyone who doesn't see that is:

• not paying attention to the things she's said in recent weeks about former President George W. Bush (that he made her "proud to be an American", etc.), and the way she continues to distance herself as far as possible from Obama; or
  • a dumbass who shouldn't even be allowed to vote. Period.

Say what you will about the Clintons, but you certainly can't say that they aren't brilliant strategists.

That's what's up. :thup:

Rush was right in 1992? Nope. Rush was right in 1996? Nope. Rush was right in 2008? Nope. Rush was right in 2012? Nope. Could go either way 2016. We are a nations polarized between Red state workaholics and Blue state crybabies.

If the blue states are crying, it's because so many of our tax dollars are going to the red states. :cool:

If the blue states are crying, it's because so many of our tax dollars are going to the red states. :cool:

Then cut funding and reduce taxes. The red states politically can get behind that. Everybody wins.

Rush believes the Dems realize Obama has been a loser when it comes to providing a strong lead-in for their 2016 candidate, and let's not kid ourselves, it will be Hillary.

Rush says the Dems and MSNBC and the other Media will grudgingly admit to being caught up in the whole, "FIRST-BLACK-PRESIDENT" thing in 2008 and wanting to give him a second term and as much time to square things away as Bush enjoyed in the first 8 years of the new millennium.

And he says the Dems will say that Hillary was ALWAYS the better candidate. But she had to step aside because of the crease in Obama's pants leg in 2012.

But now that the truth is known to all, it's up to the Dems, the Media and America to get it right this time and elect Hillary.

Now, bookmark this thread and pull it up on Election night 2016 and see if Rush was correct or not.

Some of you Rush haters should be piping up right about now.

There might be a little something to this, but not enough to make it into a prognostication. Here is the thing, Republicans couldn't beat a sitting black president with a bad economy. How in the Hell are they going to beat a white woman with a much improved economy? There is a decent percentage of Democrats who voted for Romney because they are racist. Yes, there are racist Democrats too. Come 2016, race won't be an issue, so Hillary will be receiving much stronger support than Obama did within the party. Here is another problem for Republicans. There is a good percentage of Republican women who will vote for Hillary because she is a woman. Obama won by about four percentage points. I will be shocked if Hillary doesn't win by double digits.

Is anyone here ignorant enough to think that anything will change no matter who's in office?
Do you really think it matters?
The crooks and traitors know that the population is passive and to busy chewing at each others throats and that prob 95% of voters do not politically educate themselves and haven't a clue.

Rush believes the Dems realize Obama has been a loser when it comes to providing a strong lead-in for their 2016 candidate, and let's not kid ourselves, it will be Hillary.

Rush says the Dems and MSNBC and the other Media will grudgingly admit to being caught up in the whole, "FIRST-BLACK-PRESIDENT" thing in 2008 and wanting to give him a second term and as much time to square things away as Bush enjoyed in the first 8 years of the new millennium.

And he says the Dems will say that Hillary was ALWAYS the better candidate. But she had to step aside because of the crease in Obama's pants leg in 2012.

But now that the truth is known to all, it's up to the Dems, the Media and America to get it right this time and elect Hillary.

Now, bookmark this thread and pull it up on Election night 2016 and see if Rush was correct or not.

Some of you Rush haters should be piping up right about now.

Who hates an obese junkie? He is what he is.

By 2016 will Hillary have enough living brain cells to run?

Not that such a situation might keep Democrats from nominating her. Especially if they can find a black or Amerind somewhere in her family tree.

Then cut funding and reduce taxes. The red states politically can get behind that. Everybody wins.

On the contrary, raise the taxes on the 1%, so they pay the same percentage as the working class. Then those states that welfare states, the red ones, make them justify their existance by creating wages that their people can live on, instead of living off we in the blue states.

Forum List

Back