Rush opens his mouth and inserts foot once again

Reminds of when some idiots accused Rush of being a racist for playing the song "Barack the Magic Negro".

Little did they know.....

I know, he was mocking a LA Times article by a liberal black writer...but liberals dont care about truth

Reminds of when some idiots accused Rush of being a racist for playing the song "Barack the Magic Negro".

Little did they know.....

I know, he was mocking a LA Times article by a liberal black writer...but liberals dont care about truth

Well since the Sandra Fluke wasn't able to get Rush off the air like the libs hoped, they have to go back to the old racism charge.

You voted for Obama, so you must like people with brain damage due to drug abuse.

:cuckoo: Dante didn't vote for Obama in 2008. now go away :eusa_whistle:

Dainty boy speaking of himself in the third person, how freaking cute is that? :eusa_clap: Good job dainty boy, good job.:lol::lol::lol:

eatqueerfetusjesus.png

You voted for Obama, so you must like people with brain damage due to drug abuse.

WHAT????????? You didnt vote for him in 2008 but NOW you would......wow

A lack of experience then, experience at being President now.

Health Care Reform, Financial Reform and more...you guys who hate the President can't keep saying he's changing the country and then turn around and say he hasn't done anything

classic example of cognitive dissonance on your part

wow!
:lol:

He is making a joke out of black con artists like Sharpton and Jackson that go around demanding this and that over slavery, so Rush just pointed out Obamination isn't "down like them" since he can't trace his roots to slavery in this country.

Rush also called him the "Magic Negro" based on a black liberal writer in the LA Times calling him that, but of course scumbag liberals claimed Rush just made it up as some racist.

Your whining is so bullshit to us, we see right through you con artists and Rush knows how to push your buttons.

WHAT????????? You didnt vote for him in 2008 but NOW you would......wow

A lack of experience then, experience at being President now.

Health Care Reform, Financial Reform and more...you guys who hate the President can't keep saying he's changing the country and then turn around and say he hasn't done anything

classic example of cognitive dissonance on your part

wow!
:lol:

Lack of experience then, lack of experience now.... he hasn't learned a fucking thing.. which is why he will be fired.

Seriously? Your going to try this again? As if you guys havent before. It's Sharpton and Jackson who were question that. Rush makes fun of them for doing so and so naturally it becomes Rush is saying it.

Give me a freakin break. This is a four year old trick and it be nice if you guys tried to be honest about it.

Who listens to Rush ?

I do. I love and adore Rush. Although I double check everything he says.

His call screener is black and an actual decendant from slave blood so rush mocks Obama because he not from slave blood.

It's satire. Something liberals don't get at all.

Who listens to Rush ?

I do. I love and adore Rush. Although I double check everything he says.

His call screener is black and an actual decendant from slave blood so rush mocks Obama because he not from slave blood.

It's satire. Something liberals don't get at all.

:lol: Satire? :lol:

you must surely mean to say that Rush is a Satyr?

Being a propagandist sort of takes away the comedy angle, don't you think so? The thing is many people like Dante GET what Rush is trying to do -- it's just he fails so badly he ends up with a perennial case of Hoof and Mouth Dis-ease

funny How Dante and PAsco talk to themselves, because they got OWNED in this thread......and Dante move to Cuba for you single payer health care.....

Forum List

Back