Rush On Greta: So amazing!

The ClayTaurus said:
This obsession to drive your point home by continually posting "got anything yet?" all over this message board is pathetic. You love Rush. We got it. We don't, so stop trying to convert us.

Don't read the thread, einstein. I do love him you're right, that's why I seek to understand the rationale of those who hate him so much. Frankly, their case is quite flimsy and is based either on a) not wanting the truth about liberalism exposed so accurately b) general envy of his success, which manifests itself in trumped up "special rush standards" when people who realize their dislike is baseless try to think something up real quick.

rtwngAvngr said:
Don't read the thread, einstein. I do love him you're right, that's why I seek to understand the rationale of those who hate him so much. Frankly, their case is quite flimsy and is based either on a) not wanting the truth about liberalism exposed so accurately b) general envy of his success, which manifests itself in trumped up "special rush standards" when people who realize their dislike is baseless try to think something up real quick.

We've all told you a million times. We don't like him because we think he's a pompous ass or because we think he panders to his audience or for any of the other reasons, basically relating to his style. You won't accept that, though. You're right, no one has brought up a specific falsehood. But as soon as we say "I don't like his style, I think it's obnoxious" you come back with "ALL YOU HAVE ARE PERSONAL ATTACKS!" Then, when someone mentioned Perot, you qualify your question to "Does anyone have anything on Rush that's not a personal attack and doesn't have to do with Perot?" It's been a week or two and no one has come up with a falsehood that he's said. Plenty of personal attacks, but no lies. Since you don't seem to get the point, I'll spell it out for you. NO ONE ON THIS BOARD CAN FIND OR WANTS TO FIND SOMETHING HE'S LIED ABOUT. I hope that's clear enough.

You're right, all we have are personal attacks. The guy is a tinhorn to a lot of people, and you're bent on trying to get us to see the light. It's great that you've found a spokesman for your views. I'm happy for you. I really am; I don't have someone who I can always default to who will always reflect my sentiments, so maybe I'm jealous of you. But when you follow people around and threadjack in a desperate attempt to not let it go, and then continually refuse to accept silence as an answer, you just look like a 3-year-old tugging at everyone's shirt to pay attention to you.

Generally, from my observations on this board, when you make a post that no one responds to it's for a couple reasons.

1. No one cares.
2. You've made a good point that people don't feel the need to stroke your ego for.

That's good enough for most people, but you appear to be unwilling to let this go until each of us writes: "Rush is the single greatest patriot in the country today. His views and critiques are not only spot-on, but concise and well thought out." And that's not going to happen.

The ClayTaurus said:
We've all told you a million times. We don't like him because we think he's a pompous ass or because we think he panders to his audience or for any of the other reasons, basically relating to his style. You won't accept that, though. You're right, no one has brought up a specific falsehood. But as soon as we say "I don't like his style, I think it's obnoxious" you come back with "ALL YOU HAVE ARE PERSONAL ATTACKS!" Then, when someone mentioned Perot, you qualify your question to "Does anyone have anything on Rush that's not a personal attack and doesn't have to do with Perot?" It's been a week or two and no one has come up with a falsehood that he's said. Plenty of personal attacks, but no lies. Since you don't seem to get the point, I'll spell it out for you. NO ONE ON THIS BOARD CAN FIND OR WANTS TO FIND SOMETHING HE'S LIED ABOUT. I hope that's clear enough.

You're right, all we have are personal attacks. The guy is a tinhorn to a lot of people, and you're bent on trying to get us to see the light. It's great that you've found a spokesman for your views. I'm happy for you. I really am; I don't have someone who I can always default to who will always reflect my sentiments, so maybe I'm jealous of you. But when you follow people around and threadjack in a desperate attempt to not let it go, and then continually refuse to accept silence as an answer, you just look like a 3-year-old tugging at everyone's shirt to pay attention to you.

Generally, from my observations on this board, when you make a post that no one responds to it's for a couple reasons.

1. No one cares.
2. You've made a good point that people don't feel the need to stroke your ego for.

That's good enough for most people, but you appear to be unwilling to let this go until each of us writes: "Rush is the single greatest patriot in the country today. His views and critiques are not only spot-on, but concise and well thought out." And that's not going to happen.

You're obviously very upset about not being able find anything substantive, though you're just sure a stream of lies pours forth. When you have nothing besides personal attacks just post nothing and we'll all understand.

And btw, this thread is about rush and was started by me, so quit blabbering about threadjacking.

rtwngAvngr said:
You're obviously very upset about not being able find anything substantive, though you're just sure a stream of lies pours forth.
I never claimed he was a liar. He's a tinhorn. And yes, it's a personal attack. On his character. I know. If someone else claimed he lied and didn't prove it, then they're wrong.

rtwngAvngr said:
When you have nothing besides personal attacks just post nothing and we'll all understand.
NNOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

rtwngAvngr said:
And btw, this thread is about rush and was started by me, so quit blabbering about threadjacking.
Please, you desperately followed me to 2 other threads last week dropping Rush into both. In one instance, your blind rage from my dislike of your boy led you to totally misread a post of mine. And now you're post whoring by just posting every 5 seconds "still got nothing?" and "kathianne only wants to talk about Rush in comparison to Jesse Jackson" or "Rush as jesse? inframinanotelligible."

I'm done feeding you.
:trolls::trolls::trolls:

The ClayTaurus said:
I never claimed he was a liar. He's a tinhorn. And yes, it's a personal attack. On his character. I know. If someone else claimed he lied and didn't prove it, then they're wrong.

NNOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Please, you desperately followed me to 2 other threads last week dropping Rush into both. In one instance, your blind rage from my dislike of your boy led you to totally misread a post of mine. And now you're post whoring by just posting every 5 seconds "still got nothing?" and "kathianne only wants to talk about Rush in comparison to Jesse Jackson" or "Rush as jesse? inframinanotelligible."

I'm done feeding you.
:trolls::trolls::trolls:

So you have nothing but personal attacks. I said to post if you have something BESIDES personal attacks. If you responded, apparently to you own vexation, you need to blame yourself.

Bump! Just for Claytaurus. Plus this thread so clearly illustrates how mindless and emotive the arguments are against Rush and should be read often by as many as possible.

Forum List

Back