Rush On Greta: So amazing!

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Rush is kicking tale on greta's show. Talking point after talking point, a machine gun of truth.

The ClayTaurus said:
Ah, silly me, had the letters rearranged. That's a better way of putting it.

Ya notice, both the far right and left do not call on Jesus being on their side? Interesting, no? At heart, seems that even the n'r do wells, do understand limits. Not so Jesse and his ilk.

• Banned
Kathianne said:
Not like Jesus. More like Jesse for some.

Are you saying Rush is like Jesse jackson? Or Jesse ventura? What are you saying? Make it plain, socrates.

rtwngAvngr said:
Are you saying Rush is like Jesse jackson? Or Jesse ventura? What are you saying? Make it plain, socrates.

Neither. Saying that some on the right adhere to Rush pronouncements as some on the Left adhere to Jesse. No equality in either.

• Banned
Kathianne said:
Neither. Saying that some on the right adhere to Rush pronouncements as some on the Left adhere to Jesse. No equality in either.

Jesse who? And I know you weren't saying anything. And I always see rush as more analytical . I don't know if "pronouncements" is an accurate characterization of his remarks. That verbiage seems to imply an authoritarianism that isn't there.
:thup:

rtwngAvngr said:
Jesse who? And I know you weren't saying anything. And I always see rush as more analytical . I don't know if "pronouncements" is an accurate characterization of his remarks. That verbiage seems to imply an authoritarianism that isn't there.
:thup:

i get sick of rush's spin......i lost all interst in him when he spun the debates i saw....what he said and what i saw were miles apart

manu1959 said:
i get sick of rush's spin......i lost all interst in him when he spun the debates i saw....what he said and what i saw were miles apart
dittos.

manu1959 said:

He seems pretty right on to me. On most stuff.

manu1959 said:

He's a magnet for a lot of negativity. He seldom offers any serious positive ideas. It's pretty easy to sit in front of a microphone and take potshots at everybody. Plus I don't know if it's a speech impediment or what, but to me he always sounds like he's drunk.

Nuc said:
He's a magnet for a lot of negativity. He seldom offers any serious positive ideas. It's pretty easy to sit in front of a microphone and take potshots at everybody. Plus I don't know if it's a speech impediment or what, but to me he always sounds like he's drunk.

He's analytical. He's honest, despite all these allegations he lies.

All I've ever get is general allegations with rush, and his opinion of a debate was different.

I know being thought of as a "dittohead" is the worst thing amongst people who must maintain relationships with libs, but it's time to come to papa, people.

rtwngAvngr said:
So you disagreed once?

Which jesse? Please!!!!

Nah, you are getting me to bash, when that is not what I meant to do. There are too many Right that ditto Rush, without cognition. Then there are even more that ditto Jesse Jackson, which he counts on, without understanding squat. I'm ashamed of 'dittoheads' of either leaning.

That isn't to bash Rush or Jesse, both playing to an audience.

rtwngAvngr said:
He seems pretty right on to me. On most stuff.

don't get me wrong.....i like what he has to say for the most part just wish he wouldn't spin it so hard ...... i mean why drop to the lefts level....for example...this morning on airhead america "what is the pres talking about? same olde crap?....lets talk about the right stealing my america then."

ffs is this really supposed to win me over....same goes for rush.....preaching to the choir ain't gunna get ya any new members

Kathianne said:
Nah, you are getting me to bash, when that is not what I meant to do. There are too many Right that ditto Rush, without cognition. Then there are even more that ditto Jesse Jackson, which he counts on, without understanding squat. I'm ashamed of 'dittoheads' of either leaning.

That isn't to bash Rush or Jesse, both playing to an audience.

What position of Rush's do you consider extreme or only acceptable amongst unthinking dittoheads?

You've internalized the left version of a dittohead, kath. To equate Rush with a racial shakedown artist like Jesse Jackson is really inaccurate.

rtwngAvngr said:
What position of Rush's do you consider extreme or only acceptable amongst unthinking dittoheads?

You've internalized the left version of a dittohead, kath. To equate Rush with a racial shakedown artist like Jesse Jackson is really inaccurate.
No RWA listened to him with Cheney part of the other day. It's way over the kiss ass shit, with the nominal, "Why can't I be happy today?" slop.

Kathianne said:
No RWA listened to him with Cheney part of the other day. It's way over the kiss ass shit, with the nominal, "Why can't I be happy today?" slop.

I wouldn't call it slop. It's wasn't award winning. But slop? You just don't like him because not attractive, like George Clooney. He was really balanced that day. He did talk about being disappointed about a "known quantity" not being named, but he also considered the possiblity that Bush was just getting what he wanted nonconfrontationally and we should just trust him. Those are the main views on the subject on the conservative side. Still don't QUITE understand the dislike, but the truth is, one is either a Rush fan or one is not.
:beer:

Forum List

Back