Rush: "...much of this Mueller investigation is done is to shield Obama."

No Smollet is on the left...they make shit up, I mean he went all out and still failed miserably and I'm enjoying his suffering, I wish I could put his tears in a bathtub and soak in them. The guy like is you is a complete leftwing piece of shit....he is the definition of the n word
So typical of the Right, you just can't admit you lied about me.
You are the definition of Right-wing lying scum.

lets cut the shit, you're a lefty, so you disagree with the people who came out early on this issue?
How does that change the fact that you lied about me????
Again let's cut the shit. Did you agree with your side behavior?
Quit trying to change the subject away from your making up shit to lie about me. You make Smollett look honest by comparison.

No, Because I'm right.....You wont answer the question. Dont get all indignant when you felt the same way as your leftist buddies......you know it and I know it.
You could have said they were tard or nuts but you didnt, because you agree with them

So typical of the Right, you just can't admit you lied about me.
You are the definition of Right-wing lying scum.

lets cut the shit, you're a lefty, so you disagree with the people who came out early on this issue?
Quit trying to change the subject away from your making up shit to lie about me. You make Smollett look honest by comparison.

No, Because I'm right.....You wont answer the question. Dont get all indignant when you felt the same way as your leftist buddies......you know it and I know it.
You could have said they were tard or nuts but you didnt, because you agree with them
You already proved you don't know shit from Shinola.
You made up shit about me and you are not honest enough to admit it, just like the typical lying scum Right.

I never posted anything about Smollett because I knew nothing about him and as a cynic I suspect everyone. Libs and CON$ may have jumped to conclusions, but "my side," CYNICS didn't.

Women to correct their errors of their liberalism and murdering of their babies against science and causing this monster imbalance of young to old

They then to correct. Brings in the Muslim youth their very worst enemy

To save women from themselves they have to be treated like kids and have their decisions stopped

Like the wise founders did with their women who was stopped

Who the hell are you and why are you such a woman hater? And, what does this have to do with the subject of this thread?

Muellers probe is a witch hunt to try to blackmail trump to not go against the crooks

Who are these crooks

The classified docs seems to say our liberal nation friends trying to do a coup of America's president

Why

Liberal women scared of trump waking up their men who will enforce a logic test for voting and that would stop the liberal women majority and no more power

So they are trying a coup against our president

They worked with the U.K. Glen Simpson and his fake dossier to work this coup

Women to correct their errors of their liberalism and murdering of their babies against science and causing this monster imbalance of young to old

They then to correct. Brings in the Muslim youth their very worst enemy

To save women from themselves they have to be treated like kids and have their decisions stopped

Like the wise founders did with their women who was stopped

Who the hell are you and why are you such a woman hater? And, what does this have to do with the subject of this thread?
Russian bots often just go off on tangents

Fair competition helps each learn from each other

Learn which system works

The worst System is unwise voters who ejects dangerous crooks

Western democracies have this worst system

The founders did not allow this harm with only the most wise voting

You already proved you don't know shit from Shinola.
You made up shit about me and you are not honest enough to admit it, just like the typical lying scum Right.

I never posted anything about Smollett because I knew nothing about him and as a cynic I suspect everyone. Libs and CON$ may have jumped to conclusions, but "my side," CYNICS didn't.

I didn't but your side is the libs and you have not condemned them for it even after I gave you several times to do so......suprise surprise.....the ole I didnt say it but everyone I agreed with did......

let me guess you never said a word about the Covington kids or kavanaugh either?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back