Rush Lying ... Again

I would like to point out at this time that KK thinks that the "Arab" is an insult of the first order, and likes to use the word as an insult.

I can't say how I know this, because that would be against the rules.

I can say this...go ahead, KK, and post a quote from me where I've badmouthed anyone for having Arab ancestry.

You can't, because I never have. And no amount of PMs or neg reps is going to change that.

Hmm .. it was you calling Obama an Arab as if it was an insult. Oh yeah, I forgot, that's a fact and you REALLY don't like those.

No, you retard. It was me asking why the left was so freaked out that Rush said he was Arab, and me pointing out that his names are Arab when you guys were falling all over yourselves to deny it.

I could care less if he has Arab ancestry, and I said that.

Anyway, just more lying sputum coming from your pie hole. Post where I insulted Obama for his Arab ancestry or crawl back into your hole.

No, you retard. It was me asking why the left was so freaked out that Rush said he was Arab, and me pointing out that his names are Arab when you guys were falling all over yourselves to deny it.

I could care less if he has Arab ancestry, and I said that.

Anyway, just more lying sputum coming from your pie hole. Post where I insulted Obama for his Arab ancestry or crawl back into your hole.

allie, you said that parts of africa are always going to and from being arab, and then said that obama is an arab name as if it proved he were arab. my problem was with rush saying obama comes from an arab country, which is a flat out lie. instead of addressing my statement, you bring up his name and now act like you dont care at all. but i will keep arguing until you admit rush lied.

i used to like rush but he seems to have gone back on all his conservative positions to cozy up to mccain.

Rush is piece of human excrement and people who listen to that hatemongering junkie are just about the most ignorant population in america because they listen to his constant litany of lies and half truths.

Why do they listen to him?

Because he panders to their anger and prejudices.

He panders to their worst traits and tells them that those hateful ways of their are a good thing.

The man should be shot.

Last edited:
Rush is piece of human excrement and people who listen to that hatemongering junkie are just about the most ignorant population in america because they listen to his constant litany of lies and half truths.

Why do they listen to him?

Because he panders to their anger and prejudices.

He panders to their worst traits and tells them that those hateful ways of their are a good thing.

The man should be shot.
I wonder, who DOES listen to him? Apparently nobody on here admits to it, so what kind of people do?

I wonder, who DOES listen to him? Apparently nobody on here admits to it, so what kind of people do?

i got in a fairly intense argument with some guy here who has listened to rush for a long time. dont remember who that was.

my father listens to him and savage :hmpf:

What was that old joke?

What's the difference between a Zeppilin and Rush Limbough?

One is a lighter than air rigid airship pioneered by the German Count Ferdinand von Zeppe, and the other is just a flaming NAZI gas-bag.

Last edited:
BULL shit. Every comedian that hates Bush does no such thing as say their jokes are just for fun. But hey nice try. Ohh and Rush has on numerous occasions made it clear he is making jokes and everything he says is NOT true or to be taken as truth.

AGAIN Rush is an ENTERTAINER and a VERY good one at that as proven by his continued business. Remind us all how well Air America is doing?

No, Rush is a big, fat, drug abusing liar.

See? Even conservatives think he's just an asshole, and some who even like to listen to him do as well, so, RGS, defend THAT. *REALLY evil grin*

Forum List

Back