Rush Limpnoodle 'Obama reacted to fast to Haiti'

MajikMyst

Honorary Non-member
Oct 15, 2009
Seattle, Wa.
Videos from his program today:

Limbaugh: Obama discussed Haitian earthquake sooner than attempted Christmas bombing; "Did he apologize for America?" | Media Matters for America

After earthquake, Rush says Haiti produces "zilch, zero, nada," asks when Obama will call for Aristide to be returned | Media Matters for America

http://www.sphere.com/politics/artic...quake/19315905

I fail to see how he can compare the xmas attack and an earthquake.. There is no need to investigate anything.. We know it was an earthquake.. Well.. Ok.. People with brains do.. Obama waited until he knew what happened to make comments on the xmas attack.. A very smart and prudent move.. Obviously to smart for limpnoodles there..

I think Rush has sunk to a new low and shows the hatred and racism of the republican party.. It is truely sad that half of our natiin is this hatefull and angry..

None the less.. Everyone that listens to Rush is just as ignorant and stupid as he is.. No wait.. You all are more stupid.. He is the one at least doing the talking.. You all are just being fed your hate speach of the day..

well maybe those people you criticize for being stupid know the difference between the words "to"and "too" so in that sense they are certainly smarter than you.

Moral of the story:

Don't write a post calling other people stupid unless you can spell and know the rules of grammar.

Last edited:

Limbaugh: Obama discussed Haitian earthquake sooner than attempted Christmas bombing; "Did he apologize for America?" | Media Matters for America

After earthquake, Rush says Haiti produces "zilch, zero, nada," asks when Obama will call for Aristide to be returned | Media Matters for America

I fail to see how he can compare the xmas attack and an earthquake.. There is no need to investigate anything.. We know it was an earthquake.. Well.. Ok.. People with brains do.. Obama waited until he knew what happened to make comments on the xmas attack.. A very smart and prudent move.. Obviously to smart for limpnoodles there..

I think Rush has sunk to a new low and shows the hatred and racism of the republican party.. It is truely sad that half of our natiin is this hatefull and angry..

None the less.. Everyone that listens to Rush is just as ignorant and stupid as he is.. No wait.. You all are more stupid.. He is the one at least doing the talking.. You all are just being fed your hate speach of the day..

Obama rushed to the mike when a Cambridge prof was arrested in his own home and said the police were acting "Stupid"....which is another way of saying "Racist" without knowing the facts.

He rushes in front of the camera at the drop of a hat if it's an issue that he cares about. If he doesn't care then it takes awhile....even days....and only if he's badgered into it by the press. 3 Days for the Christmas bomber....how many days for the Ft. Hood massacre???

No...Rush is spot on. And you call him a racist for pointing out what should be obvious.

well maybe those people you criticize for being stupid know the difference between the words "to"and "too" so in that sense they are certainly smarter than you.

Moral of the story:

Don't write a post calling other people stupid unless you can spell and know the rules of grammar.

Oh fuck you and your grammar shit!! I guess this means you have nothing to say about the op?? Thousands of people dying, Rush is making a fool of himself and you are worried about spelling??

Damn dude!! Talk about pond scum!!

And my statements are gramatically correct!! I spelled to correctly!!

So no your an idiot!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
To all you conservative ASSHOLES out there...SHAME ON YOU...inconsiderate pricks....not everything is about politics especially this...50 thousand dead or dying and you make this about politics and Obama, FUCK ALL you low life pond scum cynical fucktards....GET A LIFE AND GROW THE FUCK UP! you all are an embarassment to human life and this country!

Last edited:

Moral of the story:

Oh fuck you and your grammar shit!! I guess this means you have nothing to say about the op?? Thousands of people dying, Rush is making a fool of himself and you are worried about spelling??

Damn dude!! Talk about pond scum!!

And my statements are gramatically correct!! I spelled to correctly!!

So no your an idiot!!

you spelled it correctly but you used it incorrectly. And if you bothered to read I said "can spell and know the rules of grammar" not or.

and quite frankly, I don't give a shit about what Rush Limbaugh has to say about anything.

Last edited:
Unbelievable that with people dying and suffering Rush chooses to make political fodder of relief aid. It is a sad reflection on our society that there are people who eat this stuff up

Last edited:
To all you conservative ASSHOLES out there...SHAME ON YOU...inconsiderate pricks....not everything is about politics especially this...50 thousand dead or dying and you make this about politics and Obama, FUCK ALL you low life pond scum cynical fucktards....GET A LIFE AND GROW THE FUCK UP! you all are an embarassment to human life and this country!

Where were the Haitians and their government when New Orleans was flooded? Or when the earthquake hit San Francisco?

Just asking.

Moral of the story:

Sentences start with a capital letter, vapor head.

Moral of the story:

ooohh cut me to the quick with your rapier like wit.

and the shift key on my keyboard sticks sometimes.

Obama rushed to the mike when a Cambridge prof was arrested in his own home and said the police were acting "Stupid"....which is another way of saying "Racist" without knowing the facts.

He rushes in front of the camera at the drop of a hat if it's an issue that he cares about. If he doesn't care then it takes awhile....even days....and only if he's badgered into it by the press. 3 Days for the Christmas bomber....how many days for the Ft. Hood massacre???

No...Rush is spot on. And you call him a racist for pointing out what should be obvious.

Great way to stay on point there skippy. Rush will politicize EVERYTHING and after reading a few of your posts, I have come to the conclusion that you are an idiot. No offense. Jk about the no offense part.

Let me ask you a question..remember how the country came together after 9/11? Do you honestly think rush would be there asking the country to come together if it happened again under Obama? Seriously, do ya. Just looking at this Haiti thing proves he wouldn't. He is a hack and you sir are an idiot hard righty winger. Every single post you make proves that.

Continue on with your Rush loving, it makes you look foolish.

Moral of the story:

The irony of this is precious. Lets all stay on point. Rush is here to divide this country even during a disaster. He sucks, and his fans are morons. (Live long and prosper, especially in the mud with your whistle).

Last edited:

Moral of the story:

The irony of this is precious. Lets all stay on point. Rush is here to divide this country even during a disaster. He sucks, and his fans are morons. (Live long and prosper, especially in the mud with your whistle).

It would be fine if he wanted to be the Howard Stern of politics, but Limbaugh, and his fans, want to be taken seriously. You can't have it both ways.

Moral of the story:

ooohh cut me to the quick with your rapier like wit.

and the shift key on my keyboard sticks sometimes.

Keyboards aren't drool-proof.

Moral of the story:

Grammar is certainly something we need to help the poor people of Haiti. Thank you for your (or is it you're?) donation.

I'm amazed there are people paid to record everything Rush limbaugh says.

I'm impressed with some of the more right wing posters on this board this morning...first a thread about Pat Robertson and everyone denies his importance and now this thread and further denials of Limbaugh's importance. I can agree with that. :clap2:

lol, and leave it to media matters to rush in and post their nasty commentary about what Rush what has to say, just so they can smear him AGAIN..what a joke.

mediamatters is a JOKE

I'm amazed there are people paid to record everything Rush limbaugh says.

I'm impressed with some of the more right wing posters on this board this morning...first a thread about Pat Robertson and everyone denies his importance and now this thread and further denials of Limbaugh's importance. I can agree with that. :clap2:
Sorry to disapoint you, but I'm not 'right wing.'

I'm 'no wing.'

Quoting me with such comments is a waste of time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back