Rush Limbaugh's Report on a book

D

DawntreaderView

Hello, Today, June 30, Wednesday I heard Rush Limbaugh refer to a book which is to be coming out before the start of the Republican Convention. The context of this book if true is deplorable, Is it true? Patrick

Originally posted by DawntreaderView
Hello, Today, June 30, Wednesday I heard Rush Limbaugh refer to a book which is to be coming out before the start of the Republican Convention. The context of this book if true is deplorable, Is it true? Patrick

Welcome, how bout a clue to the title? Are you refering to the one that plots assassinating Bush? I think Insein or Nighttrain, (I could be wrong), were writing about that late last night....

Hi Kathianne,

Here is more from Rush's web page, the title of the book is "Checkpoint" the author is "Nicholson Baker" and the publisher is to be: "Knopf". I put those three names into search engine and so far have found no confirmation. I called my Senator, Charles Grassley, Republican as well as my Representative, Nussle concerning this today. Is this book actually coming out? and yes it deals with the subject of assisination. I am concerned if this is true, is it true, can you find out more? Patrick

Hi Kathianne,

Here is more from Rush's web page, the title of the book is "Checkpoint" the author is "Nicholson Baker" and the publisher is to be: "Knopf". I put those three names into search engine and so far have found no confirmation. I called my Senator, Charles Grassley, Republican as well as my Representative, Nussle concerning this today. Is this book actually coming out? and yes it deals with the subject of assisination. I am concerned if this is true, is it true, can you find out more? Patrick

I'll see if I can search the boards. I'll be back. :D

Reepicheer from the USS Dawntreader, thank you. I thought I was hearing things today and my anger rose as my disbelief was challenged to the quick. We've gone from Ted, (Chappaquidik) Kennedy making reference to reopening Saddam's torture chambers under new U.S. management to Harkin Praising Moore's new movie and now if this is true about that book our country is in serious trouble. Thank you again, Patrick

Reepicheer from the USS Dawntreader, thank you. I thought I was hearing things today and my anger rose as my disbelief was challenged to the quick. We've gone from Ted, (Chappaquidik) Kennedy making reference to reopening Saddam's torture chambers under new U.S. management to Harkin Praising Moore's new movie and now if this is true about that book our country is in serious trouble. Thank you again, Patrick

Ah, you are Patrick. Well, welcome then, Patrick!

Originally posted by insein
Yea its funny. I beat Rush to it, lol. Technically Drudge beat me to it. I put it up here yesterday then heard Rush speak of it today. He got the scoop from me.:D

Yep, you were quick! :clap1:

Forum List

Back