Rush Limbaugh’s Ratings Are In a State Of Complete Collapse

That seems to answer the question of the thread about why Conservatives/Republicans don't and haven't elected many minorities.

I listened to the show on the radio at the time...it's local to me.

Boortz groomed the audience for Cain, had him on almost daily for segments at a time...for a long time. Preparing the audience for him.

Guess even that didn't work.

Boortz tried, but with his known racist rants, what did he expect?

Cain being black has nothing to do with it. He is like listening to paint dry.

And as far as blogs go. Many like Huffington are popular because she had millions to pump into it. In the real world you can't make money with them left or right.

Did you just skip right over post #56?

Josh Marshall's TPM makes almost $900 per day. I would take that in a second.

Again another rich guy. Case and point.

I see I have overcomplicated the question.
There are two possible answers:

1. yes
2. no

Try to pick one.

Thanks for the answer, you are a moron, you misinterpreted my question to you, as an answer to your question. "?" at the end of a sentence indicates a question, not an answer.

I will link to wikipedia so I do not confuse POGO further.

Question mark - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let's run the original back one more time for the slooooooow....

Are you buying or selling ad time on KEIB?

Did you catch the question mark? Or did it zip by?

Once again, the possible answers are:

"yes" .... or
"no"

That's it. Answering with another question is not an option.

impatient.gif

moron says what?

:lmao:

Rush's demise? Didn't all of you lefties tell us Palin's 15 minutes of fame was up in 2008?

C'mon, Rush fans, don't be in denial. Rush is on his way out and he's going to be replaced, according to JoeB, by Huckabee, whom he claimes is being 'groomed' as the replacement.

when will the loser Left stop making fools of themselves ranting bout people they try to dismiss as "blowhards" or whatever out of the other side of their mouths?

Rush's demise? Didn't all of you lefties tell us Palin's 15 minutes of fame was up in 2008?

Rush ' s ratings collapse at least once a year. Any moment now Hannity and O'Reilly will be off the air. Megan Kelly was fired after just a few days on the show.

The lies keep coming. They never stop.

Rush ' s ratings collapse at least once a year. Any moment now Hannity and O'Reilly will be off the air. Megan Kelly was fired after just a few days on the show.

The lies keep coming. They never stop.

I've lost track of how many times Rush has risen from his radio grave.

:lol:

New York and Los Angeles are the two most liberal areas of the country. It's not shocking that his ratings would be low there.

But his two children's books have been on the best seller list so I think rush is doing just fine.
Only because your MessiahRushie bought tens of thousands HIMSELF to give away!!!

He gave 15,000 of them to schools and he didn't have to buy them. So they don't count.

Children will learn the real truth not the liberal lies we've all been fed for years. It's brilliant.

C'mon, Rush fans, don't be in denial. Rush is on his way out and he's going to be replaced, according to JoeB, by Huckabee, whom he claimes is being 'groomed' as the replacement.

Rush will only be replaced when he is dead. He is just getting started.

Progressives such as Hitler, Stalin, Mao and modern Liberals don't allow dissenting opinions. Given half the chance, a true Progressive US Government would ban Rush from the airwaves

Lush Rimjob --- children's books?? :ack-1:

:lmao: What a concept... let me guess what the titles would be:

"My Pet Slut"...
"The White House Dog goes Fishing"....
" Green Eggs and Feminazis"....
"Horton Hears a Caller with a Bone in her Nose"....

Rarely does one see such an in-depth knowledge of forms of perversion.

Even among Democrats!

All entirely based on Lush Rants.

Secret answer decoder ring sez:
1- Sandra Fluke
2- Chelsea Clinton
3- women's rights
4- "take that bone out of your nose and call me back" -- Rimjob to apparently black female caller

Didn't know Rimjob was a Democrat though. Ya learn sump'm every day.

Millie Henry's mired in hero worship, can't stand the heat:

HenryBHough said:
Hi, you have received -1586 reputation points from HenryBHough.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
perv much?

Regards,
HenryBHough

Note: This is an automated message.

Last neg I believe was for showing him a picture of WBAI's transmitter, of which he was similarly clueless.

Better stick to your Tiger Beat fan mags, Millie. :eusa_hand:

tumblr_lx6mi5bo9t1qf10tro1_400.gif

Thanks for the answer, you are a moron, you misinterpreted my question to you, as an answer to your question. "?" at the end of a sentence indicates a question, not an answer.

I will link to wikipedia so I do not confuse POGO further.

Question mark - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let's run the original back one more time for the slooooooow....

Are you buying or selling ad time on KEIB?

Did you catch the question mark? Or did it zip by?

Once again, the possible answers are:

"yes" .... or
"no"

That's it. Answering with another question is not an option.

impatient.gif

moron says what?

:dig:

Let's cut to the chase, since a simple single-sentence question is beyond your reach.

If you buy or sell ad time on the radio station (that you brought up), then you have an interest in its ratings, because they determine how much you pay/charge for that time.
If you don't buy or sell ad time, those ratings are entirely irrelevant. To anything.

Get an adult to explain that complex factoid to you. Preferably half an hour after Nurse Ratchet brings your meds.

Last edited:
New York and Los Angeles are the two most liberal areas of the country. It's not shocking that his ratings would be low there.

But his two children's books have been on the best seller list so I think rush is doing just fine.
Only because your MessiahRushie bought tens of thousands HIMSELF to give away!!!

He gave 15,000 of them to schools and he didn't have to buy them. So they don't count.

Children will learn the real truth not the liberal lies we've all been fed for years. It's brilliant.
Prove it!

Prove it.
He has boasted about it many times on his hate radio program.

Prove it.
He has boasted about it many times on his hate radio program.

Given that you have never missed even one of his broadcasts we really should accept your information as genuine.
Well, someone has to point out how his lies contradict themselves from one day to the next because you mindless drones never remember what hes says the minute after he says it. So if you skulls of mush can't remember what he says from one minute to the next, how can they remember what he says from one day to the next.

For example, for years he has claimed he has no health insurance and always pays out of pocket for his medical needs. He has told this lie over and over and used the lie to encourage young people not to get insurance because of the Obamacare mandate. But only today he slipped and admitted he has mandatory health insurance exams in order to boast that, in spite of all the fat he eats, the mandatory exams show his cholesterol levels are normal.

October 01, 2013
RUSH: Gee, I wonder if my auto insurance would come down if I went out and got health insurance. 'Cause I don't have any.

May 07, 2014
RUSH: Can I tell you a short little story? I've told you this before. I am a man of substance. I am over what the actuarial tables say is my correct weight, and I eat all this stuff. And every time I go in for mandated insurance policy health checkups, the doctors, they take the blood and they do the triglycerides and they do the cholesterol, the good and the bad, they do all of that. And because even what they believe, my readings should be off the charts. They think they need to have a stretcher nearby to get me to the ER right after doing their tests. Then the tests come back and say, whoa, my cholesterol's below normal, good and bad. Triglycerides only slightly elevated.

February 10, 2012
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Jerry on Long Island in New York, welcome to the EIB Network. Hello, sir.
CALLER: Rush, mega, mega dittos from New York. Thank you for taking my call. It's a thrill to be speaking to you.
RUSH: Thank you, sir, very much.
CALLER: A huge thrill. Thank you very much.
RUSH: You bet.

CALLER: I was telling Snerdley, your opening monologues are usually amazing but this morning's was brilliant, and I think it should be distributed to every high school student in this country. Because it was absolutely conservatism on parade this morning, and if our candidates could talk anywhere near what you said this morning, it would be a landslide in November, don't you think?

RUSH: You know, I've forgotten what I said. I thought I opened up talking about the Obama Health and Human Services, the abortion thing. What did I say that...? I'm not denying it was great. I just don't remember it.

CALLER: I was never really prompted to call anybody. When I heard it I just thought, "This was conservatism." Everything you said, Rush. Just... I don't know what you said, but it was just conservatism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back