Rush Limbaugh’s Ratings Are In a State Of Complete Collapse

Again!!!!!

At least once a year Limbaugh ' s ratings are in complete collapse. It's like an annual liberal period.

No kidding, every year we hear of the demise of right wing radio, last year it was Hannity and Limbaugh and they would be gone by fall, so fall has come and gone.

Then Ed comes along and tries to deceive everyone by giving us rating for fall 2009 and May of 2014 to show how rapidly Rush has lost his audience. Claiming one Pre-Fluke ( by several years) and his ratings today.

It is all smoke and mirrors, I expect Rush to finally Burn out however his run of almost 30 years is incredible. Tough to hold the ratings lock that he has had for this long.
Are you claiming that your MessiahRushie's ratings were tanking before Fluke???

As pointed out in another post, maybe not like I will state, but Rush Limbaugh moved from radio station to another.

Clear Channel in Los Angeles owns both KFI and KEIB, KEIB the new Rush Network, as in Excellence in Broadcasting.

So it is just about a lie to state Rush Limbaugh's rating fell. Rush Limbaugh's ratings went to zero on KFI and on KEIB, we are now speaking of a radio station that we never new existed.

I use to listen to Rush on KFI, on KEIB the signal does not reach my home so I can not listen to Rush, So literally in a smaller area of radio coverage on a brand new radio station Rush has a smaller audience.

so many lies when people discuss the great Conservatives who represent the majority of Americans, even if you are too foolish or ignorant to realize this.

As pointed out in another post, maybe not like I will state, but Rush Limbaugh moved from radio station to another.

Clear Channel in Los Angeles owns both KFI and KEIB, KEIB the new Rush Network, as in Excellence in Broadcasting.

So it is just about a lie to state Rush Limbaugh's rating fell. Rush Limbaugh's ratings went to zero on KFI and on KEIB, we are now speaking of a radio station that we never new existed.

I use to listen to Rush on KFI, on KEIB the signal does not reach my home so I can not listen to Rush, So literally in a smaller area of radio coverage on a brand new radio station Rush has a smaller audience.

so many lies when people discuss the great Conservatives who represent the majority of Americans, even if you are too foolish or ignorant to realize this.

Are you buying or selling ad time on KEIB?

are you a moron or simply ignorant?

I see I have overcomplicated the question.
There are two possible answers:

1. yes
2. no

Try to pick one.

Holy crap. Herman Cain took Boortz's audience from 6 million to 1.5 in less than a year.
That seems to answer the question of the thread about why Conservatives/Republicans don't and haven't elected many minorities.

I listened to the show on the radio at the time...it's local to me.

Boortz groomed the audience for Cain, had him on almost daily for segments at a time...for a long time. Preparing the audience for him.

Guess even that didn't work.

Boortz tried, but with his known racist rants, what did he expect?

Cain being black has nothing to do with it. He is like listening to paint dry.

And as far as blogs go. Many like Huffington are popular because she had millions to pump into it. In the real world you can't make money with them left or right.

1. yes
2. no

Try to pick one.

Thanks for the answer, you are a moron, you misinterpreted my question to you, as an answer to your question. "?" at the end of a sentence indicates a question, not an answer.

I will link to wikipedia so I do not confuse POGO further.

Question mark - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Question mark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Standard question mark
The question mark is a punctuation mark that is used at the end of a sentence when asking a question.

Holy crap. Herman Cain took Boortz's audience from 6 million to 1.5 in less than a year.
That seems to answer the question of the thread about why Conservatives/Republicans don't and haven't elected many minorities.

Boortz groomed the audience for Cain, had him on almost daily for segments at a time...for a long time. Preparing the audience for him.

You think the election of Obama was strictly partisan? Obama would of lost without Republican support.

Other than Obama as a half black all white president depending on which color he was campaigning in front of, who has Democrat presidents appointed in positions such as Secretary of State that have been minorities?

Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice, hell, Republicans have more Hispanics in elected in office than the Democrats.

Cain being black has nothing to do with it. He is like listening to paint dry.

And as far as blogs go. Many like Huffington are popular because she had millions to pump into it. In the real world you can't make money with them left or right.

Did you just skip right over post #56?

Josh Marshall's TPM makes almost $900 per day. I would take that in a second.

You think the election of Obama was strictly partisan? Obama would of lost without Republican support.

Other than Obama as a half black all white president depending on which color he was campaigning in front of, who has Democrat presidents appointed in positions such as Secretary of State that have been minorities?

Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice, hell, Republicans have more Hispanics in elected in office than the Democrats.
^^^ Still living in the bubble.

correction: should be have

1. yes
2. no

Try to pick one.

Thanks for the answer, you are a moron, you misinterpreted my question to you, as an answer to your question. "?" at the end of a sentence indicates a question, not an answer.

I will link to wikipedia so I do not confuse POGO further.

Question mark - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Question mark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Standard question mark
The question mark is a punctuation mark that is used at the end of a sentence when asking a question.

Let's run the original back one more time for the slooooooow....

Did you catch the question mark? Or did it zip by?

Once again, the possible answers are:

"yes" .... or
"no"

That's it. Answering with another question is not an option.

impatient.gif

New York and Los Angeles are the two most liberal areas of the country. It's not shocking that his ratings would be low there.

But his two children's books have been on the best seller list so I think rush is doing just fine.

Lush Rimjob --- children's books?? :ack-1:

:lmao: What a concept... let me guess what the titles would be:

"My Pet Slut"...
"The White House Dog goes Fishing"....
" Green Eggs and Feminazis"....
"Horton Hears a Caller with a Bone in her Nose"....

rofl.gif

New York and Los Angeles are the two most liberal areas of the country. It's not shocking that his ratings would be low there.

But his two children's books have been on the best seller list so I think rush is doing just fine.
Only because your MessiahRushie bought tens of thousands HIMSELF to give away!!!

He's just a blowhard, anyway. Always has been and always will be. Why care if he's popular or not? sheesh.

Lush Rimjob --- children's books?? :ack-1:

:lmao: What a concept... let me guess what the titles would be:

"My Pet Slut"...
"The White House Dog goes Fishing"....
" Green Eggs and Feminazis"....
"Horton Hears a Caller with a Bone in her Nose"....

Rarely does one see such an in-depth knowledge of forms of perversion.

Even among Democrats!

Hmm...that's funny, I could have sworn I listened to Rush today. How come he's not gone like the OP says?

Wishful thinking.

If wishes were horses then beggars would love wishes even more than they love Obama. What a grand opportunity with somebody having a name lke Rufus Rastus Wishes to run for president. Hmmmmmm.....would Hillary go for a gender-bender operation and name change to pick up that much advantage?

Forum List

Back