Rush Limbaughs best comment of the day--LOL

[How you guys fall for that crap is beyond me......and I find it humorous that the majority in congress gives your intelligence so little credit that they let you fall for it......but I digress...

The point is, the GOP has had enough of the rhetoric so they will no longer give them the fodder for it.

They forced her out of the race, and they will continue to do so until congress stops "fooling you" with their "it passed bipartisan" lies.

By your logic, conservatives should be trying to help Democrats beat Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins in Maine.

Rush is also now trying to pretend that NY23 was no big deal,

which is even funnier.

It wasn't the Democrat in the race is more CONSERVATIVE than the republican. :lol:
Why NY-23 Isn't a Third-Party Race
RUSH: In NY-23, Real Clear Politics: "Doug Hoffman, plus five."* Doug Hoffman may in fact win this with nowhere near the amount of money the two Democrats have.* I know there's a Democrat called a Republican, but we actually have two liberal Obama Democrats, one calling herself a Republican, and you've got the Reagan conservative Hoffman in there.* Tim Pawlenty threw in with him today, by the way, so you have Sarah Palin, Fred Thompson, Rick Santorum, who else?* (interruption)*

RUSH: Now, this little article here says: "Make no mistake; this special election in New York is not just one mere congressional race. As Erickson himself Tweeted, for conservative activists it is 'a hill to die on.'"* Now, this is a teachable moment here, and it's nuanced, gotta be careful.* In New York, the rules allow for very strong third parties in certain elections.* The Conservative Party in New York generally, now, only runs candidates when the Republicans are liberal.* Otherwise they don't work against the Republicans to help the Democrats, but here, you have an off-year election, you have an extreme liberal Republican.* This is not a RINO.* This is not a Republican-in-name-only.* This is an extreme liberal Republican who may as well be a Democrat.* You also have a far-out, wacko, lib Democrat, and then people say this is a real chance for a third party.

Rush was SO certain Hoffman was going to win.

It wasn't the Democrat in the race is more CONSERVATIVE than the republican. :lol:
RUSH: In NY-23, Real Clear Politics: "Doug Hoffman, plus five."* Doug Hoffman may in fact win this with nowhere near the amount of money the two Democrats have.* I know there's a Democrat called a Republican, but we actually have two liberal Obama Democrats, one calling herself a Republican, and you've got the Reagan conservative Hoffman in there.* Tim Pawlenty threw in with him today, by the way, so you have Sarah Palin, Fred Thompson, Rick Santorum, who else?* (interruption)*

RUSH: Now, this little article here says: "Make no mistake; this special election in New York is not just one mere congressional race. As Erickson himself Tweeted, for conservative activists it is 'a hill to die on.'"* Now, this is a teachable moment here, and it's nuanced, gotta be careful.* In New York, the rules allow for very strong third parties in certain elections.* The Conservative Party in New York generally, now, only runs candidates when the Republicans are liberal.* Otherwise they don't work against the Republicans to help the Democrats, but here, you have an off-year election, you have an extreme liberal Republican.* This is not a RINO.* This is not a Republican-in-name-only.* This is an extreme liberal Republican who may as well be a Democrat.* You also have a far-out, wacko, lib Democrat, and then people say this is a real chance for a third party.

El Rushbo's Election Predictions
November 3, 2009
RUSH: We turn to New York-23.* If Hoffman wins -- and polls suggest that he will -- the race there will be dismissed as an outlier.* Here's how they're going to categorize this -- and I'm talking about the media. I'm predicting the media coverage tonight and tomorrow on New York-23. *

They'll say that the right wing concentrated all its hate and all its anger and all its resources on a congressional race that is of little national importance or consequence. They will portray this as the Republican Party being fractured and divided with even greater problems down the road.* The state-run media will further tell us that the battle in New York-23 was really just a fight among Republicans, not about Obama or his policies; and that the far right, while successful in this district, will have difficulty extending this victory into other districts and states because they will have driven so many independents and moderates out of the party.*

RUSH: Folks, I want you to print these words out. I want you to get the transcript off my website.* I want you to print these out, I want you to distribute them, I want you to carry them with you, and we'll just see how close I am to being right.
:rofl:

El Rushbo's Election Predictions
November 3, 2009
RUSH: We turn to New York-23.* If Hoffman wins -- and polls suggest that he will -- the race there will be dismissed as an outlier.* Here's how they're going to categorize this -- and I'm talking about the media. I'm predicting the media coverage tonight and tomorrow on New York-23. *

They'll say that the right wing concentrated all its hate and all its anger and all its resources on a congressional race that is of little national importance or consequence. They will portray this as the Republican Party being fractured and divided with even greater problems down the road.* The state-run media will further tell us that the battle in New York-23 was really just a fight among Republicans, not about Obama or his policies; and that the far right, while successful in this district, will have difficulty extending this victory into other districts and states because they will have driven so many independents and moderates out of the party.*

RUSH: Folks, I want you to print these words out. I want you to get the transcript off my website.* I want you to print these out, I want you to distribute them, I want you to carry them with you, and we'll just see how close I am to being right.
:rofl:

Perhaps:

If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair.
C. S. Lewis

Rush's 'job' is to take the news of the day, no matter what it is, and adjust it in some way that makes conservatives feel better about it.

Forum List

Back