Rush Limbaugh’s Apology Not Accepted By Liberals: Is There a Double Standard?

Rush Limbaugh could go off the air tomorrow and it wouldn't effect my life one bit, getting a kick out of the lefts faux outrage is my entertainment. The left is jerking off non stop in hopes that they've finally silenced him, but in a month, this will hardly be a blip on the radar.... :thup:

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh apologized this weekend for offensive comments he made about Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown law student who testified in front of Congress about contraception coverage. Columnist for The Daily Beast and Democratic political analyst, Kirsten Powers, thinks that there is a double standard when it comes to liberals versus conservatives.

While she agrees that what Limbaugh said was “extremely egregious” and “deserves the outpouring of anger,” Powers wonders where is the outpour of cries when liberals, such as Bill Maher, make the same types of comments.

Rush Limbaugh

Slutsaywhat?

I have to hand it to President Obama on this one. He really played the Republicans and he did not have to say a word

In what should have been spun as "President Obama forces religions to act against their beliefs" has now become........ "Republicans hate women"

Whining about us being MEAN to you after you name call?
How inconsiderate of us.

I have to hand it to President Obama on this one. He really played the Republicans and he did not have to say a word

In what should have been spun as "President Obama forces religions to act against their beliefs" has now become........ "Republicans hate women"

What religion says it's OK to kill people?

Now tell me, can your government compel you to be drafted, go to war and kill for your country? Do you have to go?

Now, think about your statement about "forcing religions to act against their beliefs" and enjoy your nice big, tall, cool glass of shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
They never intended to accept his apology. Now they're just moving the goal posts. The man apologized, and that's more than hateful Left nutters ever do. And keep in mind, these are the same cretins who resorted to attacking Palin's children for God's sake. So don't buy their faux outrage. As usual, they're just being dishonest hypocrites.

Now tell me, can your government compel you to be drafted, go to war and kill for your country? Do you have to go?

Now, think about your statement about "forcing religions to act against their beliefs" and enjoy your nice big, tall, cool glass of shut the fuck up.

Most of them. Especially Christianity, Islam and Judaism. All derived from the same doctrine.

Only the weakest of minds see it that way.

You know...the ones that easily fall for the spin this administration seems to leak out there.

Are you one of them?

WTF are you talking about?

They never intended to accept his apology. Now they're just moving the goal posts. The man apologized, and that's more than hateful Left nutters ever do. And keep in mind, these are the same cretins who resorted to attacking Palin's children for God's sake. So don't buy their faux outrage. As usual, they're just being dishonest hypocrites.

But he didn't apologize, did he?

He said he was sorry for acting like them.

Now, if you had called your sister a slut, then when you were forced to apologize you said you were sorry, that you acted like her, because you are better than her, would your mom have accepted that?

Fucking man up, you wilting pansies. It's not like he hasen't been dissing this sort of vitriol out for decades now. Now after a few days of rough treatment because of his own big mouth, it's "he's had enough"??

Fuck that. I'm gonna kick him until he stops moving.

You know...the ones that easily fall for the spin this administration seems to leak out there.

Are you one of them?

What is the topic of discussion now?

Is it "Obama tramples religious freedom" or "Republicans don't want women to have access to birth control"?

Republicans fucked up the issue just by acting like Republicans. Once the issue of birth control was brought up, they just couldn't help themselves

A Statement from Rush - The Rush Limbaugh Show

He was pretty much saying I am sorry, but..........

When you apologize to someone, other than to please your sponsors. You don't add a fuck you at the end.

Unless of course you are a Muslim apologizing for 9/11 or some other terror attack then you on the left don't mind the "but..." at all do you?

What are you even talking about?

This girl didn't deserve a proper apology because some Muslim didn't apologize?

She deserves no more an apology than Sarah Palin.

Palin was called every name in the book and it was "ok" in the eyes of the left and NOW becuase it was her choice to throw herself in the middle of the deabte.

Well, now as we know, Fluke was not some random college student...but an activist...she has an activist resume a mile long. And as an activist, like Palin, she inserted herself into the debate.

Now....which is it...

does Palin deserve an apology as well?

or....

Does Fluke deserve no aplogy?

It must be one or the other....so which is it?

You're whining about government "forcing" religions to do something against their beliefs.

Yet, you can be drafted and forced to fight and kill, against your religious beliefs, can't you?
But, you obviously didn't THINK about that, before you posted your stupid opinion, did you?

Come back when religious exemptions become the rule and not the exception for opting out of your civil duty.

Tell you what? You give me back the taxes I'm on the hook for because of Iraq and bailing out the banks, and I'll comp you my wife's birth control pills.

Are you one of them?

Is it "Obama tramples religious freedom" or "Republicans don't want women to have access to birth control"?

Republicans fucked up the issue just by acting like Republicans. Once the issue of birth control was brought up, they just couldn't help themselves

only the weakest of mninds believes the spin that the GOP do not want women to have access to birth control.

The position of the GOP is that it is not appropriate for government to mandate that ALL insuracne companies MUST offer a service that some see as against their personal. beliefs.

It really isnt that difficult to understand this position.

Why do you continually fall for the spin?

That is supposed to be reserved for the weakest of minds.

You're whining about government "forcing" religions to do something against their beliefs.

Yet, you can be drafted and forced to fight and kill, against your religious beliefs, can't you?
But, you obviously didn't THINK about that, before you posted your stupid opinion, did you?

Come back when religious exemptions become the rule and not the exception for opting out of your civil duty.

Tell you what? You give me back the taxes I'm on the hook for because of Iraq and bailing out the banks, and I'll comp you my wife's birth control pills.

you are such an ass...yoiu dont even know when someone is making valid points that SUPPORT your position.

It shows how little you actually know about the topic.

Keep focused!

You misread the post.

Go back...read it slowly.

Are you one of them?

Like this shit is anything new, the Democrats have been playing this lie for decades "we want to give you something and republicans want to take it away".

Unless of course you are a Muslim apologizing for 9/11 or some other terror attack then you on the left don't mind the "but..." at all do you?

What are you even talking about?

This girl didn't deserve a proper apology because some Muslim didn't apologize?

She deserves no more an apology than Sarah Palin.

Palin was called every name in the book and it was "ok" in the eyes of the left and NOW becuase it was her choice to throw herself in the middle of the deabte.

Well, now as we know, Fluke was not some random college student...but an activist...she has an activist resume a mile long. And as an activist, like Palin, she inserted herself into the debate.

Now....which is it...

does Palin deserve an apology as well?

or....

Does Fluke deserve no aplogy?

It must be one or the other....so which is it?

You don't get to be innocent of wrongdoing simply because you're not the only one who committed the wrong.

You misread the post.
Go back...read it slowly.

you may not have noticed with that guy...he does not read posts...he cherry picks a few words and then regurgitates talking points that he believes are related.

He is not a debater.....he doesnt understand the concept.

New Topics

Forum List

Back