Rush Limbaugh

ROFLMNAO... Are you seriously advertising for another forum in this idiocy?

Look SIS... Just start a thread, state the purpose in the OP... Design your little poll and hock up the resolution through which ya want to embarass yourself and PM me with a link...

Then just brace yourself and wait for the pain...

That forum's structured for one-on-one debate. What are you afraid of?

Anarchism split from Marxism the day someone on the Anarchy card decided to write down THE RULES... What a BUZZ KILL!

Anarchy is a joke, Arachists are fools, punks and general malcontents... Communist on the other hands are fools, punks, general malcontents... and LAZY FUCKS that need someone else to float their always insufficient means.

So IMAGINE the potential stored in someone that 'feels' that their personality combines BOTH of the traits of those cultural powerhouses... There isn't enough DOPE ON THE PLANET and when ya add to that the finite Dorito resources... it's a non-starter.

You know nothing whatsoever about political economy, so I wouldn't expect you to comprehend the tenets of either philosophy.

Oh I've seen the tenets of both at work for decades... The Communists murdered 150 million people, of the billions they tyranized... the murdered simply had the unmitigated GALL to expect that they should enjoy the fruits of their labor...

The Anarchists don't get out much, except to walk the street-mall over in Boulder; strumming their guitars and the always popular JUGGLING... Oh sure they caravan to the oblogatory KORN concerts and they just LIVE to break out the bandanas and travelin' bongs for when the G8 gets together... rarely leaving a plate glass window in place.

Oh I've seen the tenets of both at work for decades... The Communists murdered 150 million people, of the billions they tyranized... the murdered simply had the unmitigated GALL to expect that they should enjoy the fruits of their labor...

The Anarchists don't get out much, except to walk the street-mall over in Boulder; strumming their guitars and the always popular JUGGLING... Oh sure they caravan to the oblogatory KORN concerts and they just LIVE to break out the bandanas and travelin' bongs for when the G8 gets together... rarely leaving a plate glass window in place.

Your typical ignorance at work. As usual, you improperly conflate communism with state capitalism. This error has been pointed out to you many times before.

Pubicus ... what a maroon. Just gotta say ... show me a real communist country and I'll show you a country that has no corruption.

Pubicus ... what a maroon. Just gotta say ... show me a real communist country and I'll show you a country that has no corruption.

So we're using fantasy for definition?

Well Ok, ya got me then... Where there are "REAL" Communists... there will be REAL Communism... OKA: A workers paradise, where sweet fruit grows right out of their asses and all the chicks are FREE!

Sadly, the problem begins when the implementation of the fantasy begins and the choices for the roll of Communists is limited to human beings. And from there on, the whole 'theory' succumbs to human nature and reverts to that Old Time Communism which has been responsible for more human misery than, all of the other forms of natural disasters.

Spare us the illusion of your poli-sci theories... The pursuit of Communism and Anarchy are fools errands... and how nice is it that there is such a surplus of fools to keep the fantasy ALIVE!

Does it? How so? And please be as specific as your intellectual limitations allow.

Most Neocons are Lazy fucks. They want something for nothing. You think all those CEO's whose companies went belly up, or are in the process of doing so, but still writing themselves huge bonuses are Commies??

Take your time answering, and if you need a dictionary there is one online...

ROFLMNAO... Are you seriously advertising for another forum in this idiocy?

Look SIS... Just start a thread, state the purpose in the OP... Design your little poll and hock up the resolution through which ya want to embarass yourself and PM me with a link...

Then just brace yourself and wait for the pain...

That forum's structured for one-on-one debate. What are you afraid of?

So ya feel that my refusal to follow you to another board is a function of fear?

Well perhaps you'll use that as the basis of your next failed argument.... but you'll need to do it here... where you can open a thread in some obscure forum and simply ask the board to refrain from adding their input; inviting them to vote in the poll.

Either do it or shut the fuck up... and yes... at this point, your failure to follow through ON THIS BOARD, will constitute a default concession on your part wherein you, in effect, admit that you're an inferior intellect who generally takes the rhetorical form of a douch bag.

Of course, you'll face the same inevitable fate if ya DO... but the added humiliation of backing down will just add a fun facet which you could otherwise avoid.

Last edited:
Does it? How so? And please be as specific as your intellectual limitations allow.

Most Neocons are Lazy fucks. They want something for nothing. You think all those CEO's whose companies went belly up, or are in the process of doing so, but still writing themselves huge bonuses are Commies??

Take your time answering, and if you need a dictionary there is one online...

So what you're saying is that you have absolutely no means to support your now discredited assertion... so instead you thought ya might just toss out a few more flaccid little opinions... which amount to little more than the traditional non sequiturs so typical of the stupid.

Let's see... you've identified "CEOs' as NEOCONS... absent a valid stated basis; you've then concluded that CEOs are lazy fucks... again, absence a valid stated basis... and in direct contrast to reality... and finally advanced a projection wherein CEOs write themselves checks... which again flies in the face of reality, where the Board if Directors determines CEO compensation... and my favorite was the syntactical trainwreck wherein you pose a 'question-statement'... then beg a response.

ROFL... HILARIOUS...

So Ag... what the hell sis?

You gonna find us a thread to be alone in, or what?

Ya DO realize that at some point it becomes obvious that you've tucked tail and run...

How about a little one-on-one thread where you advance this nonsense, I eviscerate it, and I then add a poll to determine the victor? That would prevent any false claims of victory by you.

Despite recognizing the desperate delusion of this claim, where she feels that 'if she could just get ol' Publius ALONE... she'd tear 'im UP!...' I accepted her challenge... she then demanded that I sign up for another Message Board, for her to 'tear me up...' Apparently the problem is THIS board somehow keeps her arguments from finding reason...

But I flat rejected taking the argument to another board... and told her to set up a thread somewhere on this board, so we could go 'ONE-on-ONE!" ... she's been unable to male that happen; apparently she's not near as confident in her solo-means as she would otherwise have us believe...

But let's be honest... she wants to establish a poll and let the board decide who wins the debate... which is a RANCID appeal to popularity ALL BY ITSELF!... But when one DEMANDS that the debate be taken to a RADICAL LEFTIST BOARD... ROFLMNAO... THAT is just SAD.

But it is typical... Leftists are absolutely incapable of reason... to them, a POPULAR OPINION is an intellectually sound, logically valid opinion, PERIOD. AND THAT FRIENDS IS THE CRUXT OF THE DANGER THEY REPRESENT...

The more popular a position; THE MORE VALID IT IS... so a position which is HIGHLY ACCEPTED BY THE LEFT REPRESENTS WHAT STANDS AS MORAL CERTAINTY to these idiots... and that the given position is antithetical to bed-rock principle, stands antithetical to sound reason... IT MEANS NOTHING.

So what this idiot wanted to do was to PROVE that she is right and I am wrong by moving the debate to a site which is operated by and populated with, THOSE WHO AGREE WITH HER. People who like HER, are incapable OF REASON.

LOL...

I expect that were I to set up an account on that site, I'd be banned in short order. What ya have to understand about leftists (Progressives, Centrists, Moderates, Etc...) is that they're wholly intolerant of differing opinions; and particularly when those opinions are in direct opposition to sacred leftist cows...

But hey... they're idiots and that's what idiots DO!

Forum List

Back