Rush Limbaugh

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Aniyuawiya
When Obama was first elected, Rush said he wanted Obama to fail. Liberals lost their minds. They said Rush hated America. Fast forward to today. Liberals want Trump to fail. I guess we could say that today's Liberals hate America. They want this nation to fail, by their own standards.
Agree or disagree?

Frankenidiot.jpg

Al Franken is a green skinned goofball, lisping idiot. But yes the racist liberals want to destroy the West.

I would agree but add that on the other hand conservatives wishing for Obama to fail shouldn't be surprised as liberals act in same manner they themselves did 8 year ago. How many conservatives did we hear 8 years ago insisting that Obama was their President? I don't put down either group when it comes to the issues. Where it gets ugly is the fake news both generate and real ugly when there is almost a sense of glee within these people when incidents of tragedy occur that they use to run down the President.

When Obama was first elected, Rush said he wanted Obama to fail. Liberals lost their minds. They said Rush hated America. Fast forward to today. Liberals want Trump to fail. I guess we could say that today's Liberals hate America. They want this nation to fail, by their own standards.
Agree or disagree?

Disagree. The level of hatred and vitriol against Trump is exponentially greater than that against Obama, who off-limits to criticism by the press.

Al Franken is a green skinned goofball, lisping idiot. But yes the racist liberals want to destroy the West.

Great American and future President

What makes Stuart Smalley a great American?

Al Franken is a great American Patriot who loves this great nation and defends the Constitution. He supports Truth, Justice and the American Way

How did Air America go?

Agree or disagree?

Trump's failure is America's success. That's the difference.

I would agree but add that on the other hand conservatives wishing for Obama to fail shouldn't be surprised as liberals act in same manner they themselves did 8 year ago. How many conservatives did we hear 8 years ago insisting that Obama was their President? I don't put down either group when it comes to the issues. Where it gets ugly is the fake news both generate and real ugly when there is almost a sense of glee within these people when incidents of tragedy occur that they use to run down the President.

The Democrats have learned a great deal in the last eight years in terms of how a minority party should act. Oppose EVERY initiative from the other party. Compromise is failure. Use the press to pound home the failures of the President and never let up. Make the President a one term President. Healthcare is a third rail of politics. Whatever the other side proposes in terms of healthcare...link it to death and suffering. Saying NO is a powerful tool. It is easy to find fault....much harder to govern. Filibuster everything

Why should Democrats do anything more than Republicans offered as the minority?

Al Franken is a great American Patriot who loves this great nation and defends the Constitution. He supports Truth, Justice and the American Way

I believe you have Franken confused with Superman.

Agree or disagree?

Pointing out the fact that he is failing at every turn doesn't mean anyone wants the country to fail.

Don't be confused by the Clark Kent glasses

franken_0.jpeg

Don't be confused by the Clark Kent glasses

franken_0.jpeg

His quick witty responses to dumb right wingers are faster than a speeding bullet.

Agree or disagree?

Trump's failure is America's success. That's the difference.

No is the criminal liberals success..

Your values are not America's values.

Forum List

Back