Rush Limbaugh warns: If the media keeps generating this hysteria somebody's gonna get killed

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-20_14-49-36.png
    upload_2018-6-20_14-49-36.png
    671.6 KB · Views: 69
Rush Limbaugh warned on his radio show today that if the media continued to generate hysteria over the Trump administration’s border policy, “somebody’s gonna get killed.”

Rush Limbaugh Warns: ‘If the Media Keeps Generating This Hysteria, Somebody’s Gonna Get Killed’
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Which is the engineered plan , the left just isn't intellgent enoughg to pick up on it.

Too bad the media got Trump to change his mind hey. Bet you just can't stand how he caved in to Msnbc and Cnn.

Rush Limbaugh warned on his radio show today that if the media continued to generate hysteria over the Trump administration’s border policy, “somebody’s gonna get killed.”

Rush Limbaugh Warns: ‘If the Media Keeps Generating This Hysteria, Somebody’s Gonna Get Killed’

Which is the engineered plan , the left just isn't intellgent enoughg to pick up on it.

Great, now they will blame Rush for inciting violence.

D we get a say in who? 'Cause I got a couple of possibles in mind.

Great, now they will blame Rush for inciting violence.
Isn't that what he was doing? They don't call his followers "ditto heads" for nothing you know.

The old balding Fatboy phallic smoking jerk also said drug users should go to prison yet when caught abusing drugs and scripts he certainly stayed out of prison.

Democrats would love it if someone got killed. If many got killed. They are trying to gin up the nerve for a civil war.

I think everyone is being played, on both 'sides.' Whenever the media pushes something in an extremely sensationalistic, dramatic way, playing on people's heartstrings, there is always something more going on than meets the eye. People are being manipulated.

Everyone should look into the Hegelian Dialectic. Problem – reaction – solution.

They've used that tactic over and over and over again, because it works every time.

How that relates to this particular incident, I'm not sure yet...I think there's more to the whole thing than what we are being told. One thing is for damn sure. Politicians (and that goes for the D's and the R's) do not give a rats @ss about "the children." Especially the ones who scream loudest about "the children."

I think everyone is being played, on both 'sides.' Whenever the media pushes something in an extremely sensationalistic, dramatic way, playing on people's heartstrings, there is always something more going on than meets the eye. People are being manipulated.

Everyone should look into the Hegelian Dialectic. Problem – reaction – solution.

They've used that tactic over and over and over again, because it works every time.

How that relates to this particular incident, I'm not sure yet...I think there's more to the whole thing than what we are being told. One thing is for damn sure. Politicians (and that goes for the D's and the R's) do not give a rats @ss about "the children." Especially the ones who scream loudest about "the children."
You are sick.

You are sick.

You are ignorant. If you have an actual argument, make it.

Except now the media are unabashedly democrat. This is all done to propagate Democrat politics. It’s beyond sensationalism.

Democrats would love it if someone got killed. If many got killed. They are trying to gin up the nerve for a civil war.

No that would be the Russian trolls, like yourself, who are pushing the idea of civil war. You and the NRA, who are also in Putin’s pocket.

There will be no civil war but the Republican Party took one giant ass leap towards impeachment this week. They stood up to Trump and made him back down.

And the scales fell off the eyes of the evangelicals. You can’t elect an amoral racist pig and expect him to act like a decent human being. Trump is a slime. Always has been and always will be.

You are sick.

You are ignorant. If you have an actual argument, make it.
He has no argument. He’s a democrat. Completely intellectually challenged. That’s why he relies on insult.

Except now the media are inabashedly democrat. This is all done to propagate Democrat politics. It’s beyond sensationalism.

No it’s been done to stop something that should never have started. Separating families is WRONG.

Except now the media are inabashedly democrat. This is all done to propagate Democrat politics. It’s beyond sensationalism.

No it’s been done to stop something that should never have started. Separating families is WRONG.
Families have been separated from law-breaking parents since before this country existed.
This is all a heavily propagated strategy to sucker dupes like you.

Too bad the media got Trump to change his mind hey. Bet you just can't stand how he caved in to Msnbc and Cnn.

Trump has outsmarted you libtards once again...

This will not end up well for the left..

You are just to stupid to figure it out....

Come on.....Steven Adolph Miller has his fingerprints all over this.

Forum List

Back