Rush Limbaugh Today: 'Barry Soetoro' Elected With 'No Identity Documents'.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by USArmyRetired, Sep 30, 2011.

1. USArmyRetired

USArmyRetired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    Millions upon millions of Americans heard this coming from Rush today and the callers all agreed with him that this issue could get so bad that elections would be suspended. It is something to think about. If this would indeed happen as the Governor of North Carolina stated it needed to be done this week, it would be a reichstag moment in our history. I think as Sarah Palin suggested on Judge Napolitano last night that Obama was indeed completely not vetted because everybody looked to his ghost written autobiography to satisfy who he was and considered that to be the basis of his vetting. This time, Obama needs to be truly vetted so we can actually find out exactly who this man is.

This you have to hear from earlier today. Warns of president's strategy to avoid defeat at polls by suspending election

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbGpNnTrjuU&feature=player_embedded]Rush Limbaugh: Barry Soetoro; No Identity Papers; Suspended Elections - 9/30/2011 - YouTube[/ame]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  2. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,433
    who'd a thunk it... the oxycodon addict is as nuts as USArmyRetard

3. Texanmike

Texanmike Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +88
    Its the same crap that the left said about bush... that he was going to suspend elections. I hate people. I'm starting to think all of them are slaves to a few puppeteers. The only thing that is predictable about them is that someone will say something stupid every minute of the day.

Mike

4. USArmyRetired

USArmyRetired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    What Rush said was true, the part that Obama was elected with no documentation.

5. del

del BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,885
    rush likes the dark meat, same as sarah.

:thup:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    While I think you are bordering on Insane. I will grant you that Obama was elected with out a proper Vetting Process. The Left Wing Media did indeed fail to dig, and attempt to cover up what was dug up, and basically just took Obama at his word that he was up to the job.

Clearly he was not, Only the most die hard partisan Hacks are still unwilling to admit he is in over his head, and shows a stunning lack of Leadership. As it was with Bush, when many of us who had voted for him, Turned on him and doubted him as he continued to fail, and make bad decisions like invading Iraq when Afghanistan was not completed. So should it be with Obama, Even those who Voted for the man, should be turning away from him in record numbers.

A president who is so clearly unqualified, and unable to lead, does not need a second chance, if he could not get it right when he had both houses of Congress for 2 years, he wont be getting it right at all.

7. whitehall

whitehall Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,801
    I don't see how an incumbent's non-elegibility could cancel an election. The V.P. would run or the party would have to field a new candidate. Even if Barry's late disclosure of his "B.C." was factual it still means he was elected without showing proof of citizenship.

8. Obamerican

Obamerican Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132
    You moron. You don't think that the Democratic Party didn't check that when he was picked to run? You're an embarrassment to the uniform. And, no, I DON'T support Obama. I think he's an idiot. Gee, same as you. Both of you have something in common.

9. Disenchanted61

Disenchanted61 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Judging by those you list as viable sources for honest and coherent
    observations, you lost all credibility coming out of the gate........."Rush Limbaugh" and "Sarah Palin," surely you jest; but thank you for your service to the Corporations soldier.

10. USArmyRetired

USArmyRetired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    No, they (DNC) left out the Constitutional Eligibility wording on his Certification Of Nomination Forms (OCON) cerifying that he meets the requirement to meet Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5. The forms were discovered until after the election. It was done in 49 states except Hawaii. Also Gore Kerry Bush and McCain had the provisional eligibility wording in their OCON forms. It's the law. The media hasn't touched it you beaucoup dinky dau cherry boy.