Rush Limbaugh: “This One’s For You, Mary Jo”

that the seat has been fill by a murderer for the last 45 years and now it is filled by someone who isn't a felon!!!! and Murderer!!! And Mary Joes parents are probally happy now the state isn't being represented by the low life that killed their daughter!!!

And if Coakley had won....the seat would STILL be filled by someone who isn't a felon!!!and Murderer!!!

So, explain to us again what Mary Jo has to do with the Brown/Coakley Senate race.

(as for Mary Jo's family....they were probably happy when Kennedy died....you know...when the guy who actually killed her no longer represented their state)

How do you think they feel about Rush, and his butt-kissing ghoul supporters in tow, dragging her poor body out again for political points?

It is enlightening to see who will condone murder if it furthers their agenda, too.

Who is condoning murder here? Name names, Ghoul.

You, for one.

Well, you might as well add Liar to your titles. Go ahead and take a look at my posts on this thread....even Lonestar noticed and admitted that I called what KENNEDY (not Brown/Coakley) did a crime.

So....you are a butt-kisser....a ghoul....incredibly stupid...AND a liar. Do you have any redeeming qualities? Any?

Only democrats would idolize a drunken murderer and then critisize someone for mentioning it!

I suppose it was the Christian thing to do by the left to keep bringing up the DEAD Kennedy to try and pass a stinking Communist health care bill.

I think Kennedy kept bringing her up because being responsible for her death, Kennedy must have decided it was something for him to laugh about.

And that outrages Rush, understandably so.

So keep defending your laughing boy.

Personally I think it's great that Scott Brown is taking over Kennedy's seat and possibly destroying the bill at the same time.

For Rush to toast the win with a fond memory of Mary Jo, so be it.

I was defending you my dear from the remark about you supposedly being a Ghoul and Christian.
Teddy Kennedy I could care less about. If the left had their way we would never be able to speak, unless it's something they approve of..:lol:

After all, you're ghoulish if you call a murderer a murderer years after they committed the crime! It's demeaning to the poor killed person. Those dead people should stay dead, dammit!

My computer is very slow but I am seeing blog after blog quoting Rush as having said that. But I agree that blogs are not firm evidence. Anyone else want to help research this?

Do you want the truth? Well then let me enlighten you. On Rush' radio program he ran a parody of what he says were wiretaps on Coakley's phone and what was heard was Obama, Clinton, Gore, Kerry and Bush #43 calling in with various comments and congratulations and the call from GW is where the Mary Jo comment was mentioned. But of course the left can't recognize parody unless it's from their side. I'll concede that it was in poor taste, but it was in jest and it wasn't Rush that made that comment.
As a CON$ervative you couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it.

First of all, he started his show with it, long before the parody.
Secondly, he has said he writes the parodies that Shanklin does the voices to.
And thirdly he even used it as the title to the rant when he posted the transcript on his hate website.

The EIB Celebration Zone: This One's for You, Mary Jo!

The EIB Celebration Zone: This One's for You, Mary Jo!
January 20, 2010

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in my life I am proud of Massachusetts, as I paraphrase Michelle (My Belle) Obama. For the first time in my life I am proud of Massachusetts. I seem to remember some hack saying you never want to waste a crisis. Some hack in the White House said that. I think his name was Rahm Emanuel. That's exactly right. Well, they are in a crisis right now, and turnaround is fair play. So let me say, ladies and gentlemen, you never want to waste a crisis, especially when it's the libs experiencing the crisis. So keep up the pressure. Now is the time to keep hammering away. This is not just one election. This is the third blowout involving two or actually three dark blue states. It is not about Coakley's campaign or Corzine's problems or Creigh Deeds being a lightweight. The common thread here is Obama. This one's for you, Mary Jo. This one's for you, Judge Bork.

Rush is often at political events with these people. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't hear Kennedy laugh about Mary Jo himself, and he probably remembered it every time he heard or saw Kennedy, and did a slow burn.

I think Rush meant it when he said, "This one's for you." He's been waiting a long time to see Kennedy get a little of his own. Brown taking Kennedy's seat...I don't blame Rush one bit for bringing up Mary Jo, if her mom is still alive, I'm sure she'd appreciate it.

but the dead deserve justice that in this case was not given. This murderer bought his way out and then was made a senator. That was an insult to the victim, country and the senate!!! Hopefully something like this will never happen again!!!

Speaking out for her? :lol::lol::lol: You mean dragging her body out to beat people who had nothing to do with her death.

Try...just try to be honest about this......if it's "humanly" possible for you to do so.

Of course you would see it that way. HOW DARE somebody stick up for someone a dem killed. The horror!

You know...after ready this post of yours, I can't decide if you are sticking up for Limbaugh because you are really too dumb to see what this is all about, or if you are just as much a scum bag ghoul as he is.

The jury's still out...it's too close to call.

Bodie, how do you ready a post? OH WAIT! Don't tell me, what you and a post do in the privacy of your own home is not something I want to know about...

Allie, guard your posts, you never know what bodie's gonna do with it...

Of course you would see it that way. HOW DARE somebody stick up for someone a dem killed. The horror!

You know...after ready this post of yours, I can't decide if you are sticking up for Limbaugh because you are really too dumb to see what this is all about, or if you are just as much a scum bag ghoul as he is.

Bodie, how do you ready a post? OH WAIT! Don't tell me, what you and a post do in the privacy of your own home is not something I want to know about...

get back up on your cross and shut up.

image.php
(gasp!) my boyfriend's back!
hearts.gif

Oh, charming.

You're right...I meant to say "read". But then again, I don't go ballistic when someone points out my mistakes.

image.php
(gasp!) my boyfriend's back!
hearts.gif

great. go whine at him for a change.

WTF are you talking about?

Read the thread title, nitwit. This isn't a Brown/Coakley discussion.

Forum List

Back