Rush Limbaugh: “This One’s For You, Mary Jo”

Not only that, but I'm not a he.

Well, that opens a door for me to say something else.....but I'll pass on that easy home run.

Per usual showing your sensitivity, and steering away from anything despicably rude or "ghoulish".

Though I fail to see what is ghoulish in keeping the memory of a murdered girl, whose murderer enjoyed the adoration of mindless libtards for half a century, alive and speaking out for her.

Speaking out for her? :lol::lol::lol: You mean dragging her body out to beat people who had nothing to do with her death.

Try...just try to be honest about this......if it's "humanly" possible for you to do so.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Don't you know, we're never supposed to refer to the innocents that are murdered by liberal democrats?

Ah, Ghoul Girl arrives. After all, it's the Christian thing to do.

Ghoul girl?

I've been called a lot of things, but I can't ever remember being called a "ghoul"

Or are you anticipating my impending demise?

Oh, that's right. I have to dumb things down for you.

Don't you know, we're never supposed to refer to the innocents that are murdered by liberal democrats?

Actually, you've established that for you and the likes of Rush, not only is it acceptable to refer to innocent victims of crimes....but it is necessary to drag their bodies out again and again for decades....and ESPECIALLY after the perpetrator of the crime is dead and gone. That's when you guys get your jollies the most....dancing over the dead crime victim's memory.

Well, that opens a door for me to say something else.....but I'll pass on that easy home run.

Per usual showing your sensitivity, and steering away from anything despicably rude or "ghoulish".

Though I fail to see what is ghoulish in keeping the memory of a murdered girl, whose murderer enjoyed the adoration of mindless libtards for half a century, alive and speaking out for her.

Speaking out for her? :lol::lol::lol: You mean dragging her body out to beat people who had nothing to do with her death.

Try...just try to be honest about this......if it's "humanly" possible for you to do so.

Of course you would see it that way. HOW DARE somebody stick up for someone a dem killed. The horror!

Actually, you've established that for you and the likes of Rush, not only is it acceptable to refer to innocent victims of crimes....but it is necessary to drag their bodies out again and again for decades....and ESPECIALLY after the perpetrator of the crime is dead and gone. That's when you guys get your jollies the most....dancing over the dead crime victim's memory.

Good to see that your admitting Mary Jo's death was due to a criminal act.

Is this the full quote?

This one's for you, Mary Jo.

We of good cheer should offer our friends on the other side of the aisle some good advice:

DON'T CHANGE A THING.

KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

FOLLOW THE LEAD OF THE PRESIDENT.

SUPPORT THE STRATEGY OF REID AND PELOSI.

Doesn't sound so horrific to me. If he'd said it when Kennedy died, yeah, but as it is, just a little cheerleading is all.

Last edited:

Of course you would see it that way. HOW DARE somebody stick up for someone a dem killed. The horror!

You know...after ready this post of yours, I can't decide if you are sticking up for Limbaugh because you are really too dumb to see what this is all about, or if you are just as much a scum bag ghoul as he is.

The jury's still out...it's too close to call.

Good to see that your admitting Mary Jo's death was due to a criminal act.

Of course it was. Never said it wasn't. Now....someone please explain what Brown or Coakley had to do with that crime?

Poor taste all around

It is Rush.... surely, you can't expect intelligent argument or even just a damned good gloat... nope, he has to find a way to be seriously offensive.

OMG... I am a right winger who does not like Rush. HOLY FUCK! MY BAD!

No. That's ok. I find that I do like some of what Rush has to say; but I can certainly agree with you that there are times that I wish he would have just shut the fuck up, instead.

Example 1: The other day. That crack about helping Haiti because we already pay taxes? There might have been a kernel of truth in there, but so what? It STILL was a stupid thing to say and totally unneeded. I'm GLAD this nation is reaching out to help the suffering people of Haiti. Rush's contribution was a net negative.

Example 2: Invoking the name of the late Mary Jo Kopechne into this election result? Cheap and cheesey. It adds nothing of real value to the discussion. So, again, it would have been vastly more preferable if Rush had elected to keep that one to himself.

My computer is very slow but I am seeing blog after blog quoting Rush as having said that. But I agree that blogs are not firm evidence. Anyone else want to help research this?

Do you want the truth? Well then let me enlighten you. On Rush' radio program he ran a parody of what he says were wiretaps on Coakley's phone and what was heard was Obama, Clinton, Gore, Kerry and Bush #43 calling in with various comments and congratulations and the call from GW is where the Mary Jo comment was mentioned. But of course the left can't recognize parody unless it's from their side. I'll concede that it was in poor taste, but it was in jest and it wasn't Rush that made that comment.
As a CON$ervative you couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it.

First of all, he started his show with it, long before the parody.
Secondly, he has said he writes the parodies that Shanklin does the voices to.
And thirdly he even used it as the title to the rant when he posted the transcript on his hate website.

The EIB Celebration Zone: This One's for You, Mary Jo!

The EIB Celebration Zone: This One's for You, Mary Jo!
January 20, 2010

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in my life I am proud of Massachusetts, as I paraphrase Michelle (My Belle) Obama. For the first time in my life I am proud of Massachusetts. I seem to remember some hack saying you never want to waste a crisis. Some hack in the White House said that. I think his name was Rahm Emanuel. That's exactly right. Well, they are in a crisis right now, and turnaround is fair play. So let me say, ladies and gentlemen, you never want to waste a crisis, especially when it's the libs experiencing the crisis. So keep up the pressure. Now is the time to keep hammering away. This is not just one election. This is the third blowout involving two or actually three dark blue states. It is not about Coakley's campaign or Corzine's problems or Creigh Deeds being a lightweight. The common thread here is Obama. This one's for you, Mary Jo. This one's for you, Judge Bork.

Last edited:
Poor taste all around

The poor taste would be the fact that for 47 years the voters of MA elected a murderer as their Senator. A man that got Scot free away from at least manslaughter. All because he came from a powerful family.

Teddy never did apologize to this family for what he DID and the DIDN'T do!!!! like go get help and save this poor women!!!!

Poor taste all around

The poor taste would be the fact that for 47 years the voters of MA elected a murderer as their Senator. A man that got Scot free away from at least manslaughter. All because he came from a powerful family.

Teddy never did apologize to this family for what he DID and the DIDN'T do!!!! like go get help and save this poor women!!!!

So...explain to us what this has to do with the Brown/Coakley Senate race?

that the seat has been fill by a murderer for the last 45 years and now it is filled by someone who isn't a felon!!!! and Murderer!!! And Mary Joes parents are probally happy now the state isn't being represented by the low life that killed their daughter!!!

Forum List

Back