Rush Limbaugh: “This One’s For You, Mary Jo”

Limbaugh is such a fucking asshole. I thought Coakley sucked, but she had nothing to do with MJL's death.

That would be Teddy Kennedy. The man who spent close to 40 years in office after the fact.

What a douche bag.

On that note, how much more traction is MJL going to get now that Kennedy is dead? How much more blood can be squeezed from that rock?

Poor taste all around

The poor taste would be the fact that for 47 years the voters of MA elected a murderer as their Senator. A man that got Scot free away from at least manslaughter. All because he came from a powerful family.

And that has what to do with Brown and Coakley?

The Mass voters found their sense of justice almost 50 years after the fact?

How fucking stupid can you guys be?

Poor taste all around

The poor taste would be the fact that for 47 years the voters of MA elected a murderer as their Senator. A man that got Scot free away from at least manslaughter. All because he came from a powerful family.

But even still, he is dead, she has BEEN dead and it just don't feel right with him speaking this way. The guy has definitely gone over the edge. If he has not lost a lot of listeners then I cannot understand why.

Republicans should have distanced themselves from this guy a long time ago.

kennedy v. limbaugh in my mind is a lot like that old joke about the iran-iraq war, but this is completely tasteless and i can assure you that i detested ted kennedy.

LOL, Rush sure knows how to push the lefties buttons..yet Olbermann can say what ever hateful thing he wants about a sitting President, a woman Governor, an incoming state Senator..and all we hear from the left is, So?:eusa_whistle:

I am probably not the only one who wishes that Rush would learn to insert brain before operating mouth.

My father always said: "put your mind in gear before you put your mouth in motion."

I don't think this was off the cuff, I think it was planned out. I hope Brown does not do an interview with this putz. Fuck him and his ratings grabs.

LOL, Rush sure knows how to push the lefties buttons..yet Olbermann can say what ever hateful thing he wants about a sitting President, a woman Governor, an incoming state Senator..and all we hear from the left is, So?:eusa_whistle:

Addicts lose significant cognitive function that affects their ability to participate in abstract reasoning.

And yet, you guys still listen to him.

I am probably not the only one who wishes that Rush would learn to insert brain before operating mouth.

My father always said: "put your mind in gear before you put your mouth in motion."

I don't think this was off the cuff, I think it was planned out. I hope Brown does not do an interview with this putz. Fuck him and his ratings grabs.

Brown seems to be pretty astute.

As much as I hate the loss, he worked his ass off for the win and Coakley apparently though she was just going to waltz into the seat.

She deserved the loss as much as he deserved the win.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
If I recall the Obama was a doper in college..why in the world would you still be listening to him?:eusa_whistle:

If I recall the Obama was a doper in college..why in the world would you still be listening to him?:eusa_whistle:

Because there is a big difference between smoking the occasional doobie and being addicted to prescription opiates (the street name for the same pharmacological agent is heroin) to the extent of disregarding the law to get your pills.

In fact, disregard for authority in order to get your "fix" is a hallmark of addiction.

As much as I hate the loss, he worked his ass off for the win and Coakley apparently though she was just going to waltz into the seat.

you raise a point that i think is being lost; he won the election through hard work. it's not like we all woke up here one morning and decided not to vote for coakley. brown ran a very effective old fashioned get out and shake hands campaign in what until about two weeks ago was widely seen as a lost cause. he had very little money and the state repub committee is a joke. only when it looked like he might only lose by a little did the national $$ and attention start coming.

he went into it knowing that he was a sacrificial lamb and still worked his ass off. i only hope that he remembers how he got there and keeps it up.

time will tell.

you raise a point that i think is being lost; he won the election through hard work. it's not like we all woke up here one morning and decided not to vote for coakley. brown ran a very effective old fashioned get out and shake hands campaign in what until about two weeks ago was widely seen as a lost cause. he had very little money and the state repub committee is a joke. only when it looked like he might only lose by a little did the national $$ and attention start coming.

he went into it knowing that he was a sacrificial lamb and still worked his ass off. i only hope that he remembers how he got there and keeps it up.

time will tell.

I agree with you. In the end, both candidates got what they deserved. If Brown suddenly becomes a wingnut teabagger, he will be tossed in the next general election (not sure when that is).

Like the Blue Dog Democrats, Brown doesn't exactly fit the GOP "conservative" mold.

Because there is a big difference between smoking the occasional doobie and being addicted to prescription opiates (the street name for the same pharmacological agent is heroin) to the extent of disregarding the law to get your pills.

In fact, disregard for authority in order to get your "fix" is a hallmark of addiction.

The Obama didn't do the "occasional doobie" he snorted cocaine (which if you recall is still against the law ) along with pot. it's amazing the excuses you can make some and not others, why is that?

Forum List

Back