Rush Limbaugh the flip-flopper.

Rush is a talking head that is empowered more by the hate from the left than the right. I couldn't care less. The left elevates him to new highs everyday.

You win !!!!

You answered the question.

Most on the right could not care less.

But if he ever died, the left would be looking for new reasons to bleach their underwear.

:clap2:

He is just a radio host and thats all.

I too embraced Romney in 2008, but I have learned alot about his liberal tendencies.
He was a ton more appealing than any of the others running.... ESPECIALLY OBAMA!

I would have voted for Bugs Bunny over Obama!

Oh, and Romneys advisors helped write Obama care.... thats a game changer to me.

If Romney ends up being the nominee..... guess what...... he gets my vote! We are still in the nomination process, so get over it folks.

I differed with Rush on Romney in 2008.

I knew that Romney had been a total liberal as Gov of Massachusetts.

My view has always been, don't judge someone by what they say, look at what they DO!

BUT, the unfortunate thing was, Romney WAS the most conservative of the front runners in 2008, which was a sad commentary on the 2008 Republican field.

None of them really had a chance of winning.

I don't think the 2012 field is perfect, either. I just know it's a LOT better than we had in 2008.

I'd vote for any of them over Obama, except Ron Paul.

True, but I am sure dissapointed in him, and have turned him off. He has a tendency to speak before he engages the brain.

I think this thread proves who turned off her brain.

Why don't you just admit YOU ARE the person who's email Rush read on the air, yesterday.

It's pretty obvious.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lmao:

damn, I missed that.

For two people that I have asked questions of, about who is more conservative than Mitt and what it is about Romney you find liberal, yet get not one answer, it's apparent to everyone who turned their brain off and it's not me. I can give you the reasons why, you can't.

Teapartysumari you still have not answered that question- who of the candidates is more conservative than Romney? Answer please.

I differed with Rush on Romney in 2008.

I knew that Romney had been a total liberal as Gov of Massachusetts.

My view has always been, don't judge someone by what they say, look at what they DO!

BUT, the unfortunate thing was, Romney WAS the most conservative of the front runners in 2008, which was a sad commentary on the 2008 Republican field.

None of them really had a chance of winning.

I don't think the 2012 field is perfect, either. I just know it's a LOT better than we had in 2008.

I'd vote for any of them over Obama, except Ron Paul.

I would even except Ron Paul over Obama.... :eek:

Anyone who listens to Rush is too lazy to think for themselves

Rush is nothing but a circus act.

Anyone serious about our country does not listen to that bafoon:blahblah:

Well let's see, what do you do for entertainment? What ever it is it must mean you hate America.

Do you realize how fucking stupid that sounds?

Guess its better to listen to Howard Stern.... I mean he is sooooo much smarter right?

The idiots who say Rush is a circus act probably watch Hollywood housewives and american idol too.

That tells me all I need to know :cuckoo:

I don't understand the people who watch that crap!

I guess that explains the difference in yours and my intellect.

I don't watch most of what's on TV (except for The Walking Dead :up: ) and I listen to Rush daily.

Those who hate Rush? I figure they are too busy watching Unfaithful Housewives or whatever they call that show.

Why don't you just admit YOU ARE the person who's email Rush read on the air, yesterday.

It's pretty obvious.

damn, I missed that.

For two people that I have asked questions of, about who is more conservative than Mitt and what it is about Romney you find liberal, yet get not one answer, it's apparent to everyone who turned their brain off and it's not me. I can give you the reasons why, you can't.

Teapartysumari you still have not answered that question- who of the candidates is more conservative than Romney? Answer please.

Romneys words

“I don’t speak for the scientific community, of course,’’ Romney said. “But I believe the world’s getting warmer. I can’t prove that, but I believe based on what I read that the world is getting warmer. And number two, I believe that humans contribute to that … so I think it’s important for us to reduce our emissions of pollutants and greenhouse gases that may well be significant contributors to the climate change and the global warming that you’re seeing.’’

Uh oh: Obama consulted Romney advisers on ObamaCare « Hot Air

There..... you happy now?

I don't understand the people who watch that crap!

I guess that explains the difference in yours and my intellect.

I don't watch most of what's on TV (except for The Walking Dead :up: ) and I listen to Rush daily.

Those who hate Rush? I figure they are too busy watching Unfaithful Housewives or whatever they call that show.

Yep... I spend my time working on my hobbies and smacking libs around here at USMB :lol:

You're an idiot! You sent that BS email to Rush yesterday claiming to be a listener and you don't remember Operation Chaos??????????

Transcription April 1, 2008, Launch of Operation Chaos!

Official Orders from OpChaos HQ: Hillary Must Win in Pennsylvania - The Rush Limbaugh Show
Hey, what do you know!!!! Yet another MessiahRushie flip-flop! :rofl::lmao:

McCain's Trouble Isn't with Rush - The Rush Limbaugh Show
February 18, 2008
RUSH: I'm not going to tell you how to vote. That's up to you.

Official Orders from OpChaos HQ: Hillary Must Win in Pennsylvania - The Rush Limbaugh Show
April 1, 2008
RUSH: So the command here, orders from headquarters, April 22nd, Operation Chaos operatives: Vote for Mrs. Clinton.

Operation Chaos Official Orders: Fight the Intimidation, Vote Hillary! - The Rush Limbaugh Show
May 5, 2008
RUSH: So here are today's orders for Indiana Operation Chaos operatives. Flood these precincts. Vote for Mrs. Clinton

And?

That's what I said. Rush endorsed Hillary in the primaries.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
BULLSHIT!

Your MessiahRushie endorsed first Thompson, second Giuliani and third Romney. He TOLD his mindless drones to vote for Hillary to TAMPER with the Dem primary without endorsing her. Of course, true to your patented CON$ervative dumb act, you pretend that ordering mindless zombies to vote a certain way to pervert the Dem primaries is an endorsement. Remember, your MessiahRushie, in the very link you posted as an endorsement of Hillary, said this: " I was thinking it might be fun to have our Operation Chaos operatives vote Obama,"

According to your moronic "logic" that would be an endorsement of Obama. In reality it is an endorsement of tampering in the Dem primary and not a particular candidate. If Hillary had pulled ahead of Obama at some point, Stuttering LimpTard would have ordered his mindless DittoTards to vote Obama.

February 18, 2008

April 1, 2008
RUSH: So the command here, orders from headquarters, April 22nd, Operation Chaos operatives: Vote for Mrs. Clinton.

Operation Chaos Official Orders: Fight the Intimidation, Vote Hillary! - The Rush Limbaugh Show
May 5, 2008
RUSH: So here are today's orders for Indiana Operation Chaos operatives. Flood these precincts. Vote for Mrs. Clinton

And?

BULLSHIT!

Your MessiahRushie endorsed first Thompson, second Giuliani and third Romney. He TOLD his mindless drones to vote for Hillary to TAMPER with the Dem primary without endorsing her. Of course, true to your patented CON$ervative dumb act, you pretend that ordering mindless zombies to vote a certain way to pervert the Dem primaries is an endorsement. Remember, your MessiahRushie, in the very link you posted as an endorsement of Hillary, said this: " I was thinking it might be fun to have our Operation Chaos operatives vote Obama,"

According to your moronic "logic" that would be an endorsement of Obama. In reality it is an endorsement of tampering in the Dem primary and not a particular candidate. If Hillary had pulled ahead of Obama at some point, Stuttering LimpTard would have ordered his mindless DittoTards to vote Obama.

To the infidel, I like reading your posts, but that damn motorcycle is driving my computer nuts, it slows it down. I hope you take it off, as I will have to put your posts on ignore if you don't.

February 18, 2008

April 1, 2008

May 5, 2008

And?

BULLSHIT!

Okay Edic. He did all those things.

I feel like I'm the orderly in the 1931 version of "Dracula" talking to Renfield, when he says, "All right, have it your way!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And?

BULLSHIT!

To the infidel, I like reading your posts, but that damn motorcycle is driving my computer nuts, it slows it down. I hope you take it off, as I will have to put your posts on ignore if you don't.

Why don't you just admit you ARE the pamela, the woman who's email Rush read on his show yesterday.

It's pretty damn obvious. Why won't you admit it?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

True, but I am sure dissapointed in him, and have turned him off. He has a tendency to speak before he engages the brain.

It's pretty obvious.

damn, I missed that.

I have a trasncript of the email in one of posts in this thread.

Track back and read it. It's hilarious!

Here, I saved you the trouble, here's the link! :D

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4316016-post44.html

I KNOW it's the same woman. There can't be two women in this country that rabid for Romney and that have such an axe to grind about Rush Limbaugh.

It's got to be her!

Read the transcript and I know you will agree!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

damn, I missed that.

Romneys words

“I don’t speak for the scientific community, of course,’’ Romney said. “But I believe the world’s getting warmer. I can’t prove that, but I believe based on what I read that the world is getting warmer. And number two, I believe that humans contribute to that … so I think it’s important for us to reduce our emissions of pollutants and greenhouse gases that may well be significant contributors to the climate change and the global warming that you’re seeing.’’

BTW- we have been warming and cooling over the centuries and the jury is still out on what causes it. There could be some contribution from human activity, but the jury is out on it, one thing he has made very clear is that he would never penalize American companies or the American people because of any global warming.

Those advisors are DEMOCRATS, Romney had an 85% democrat legislator to deal with so of course they went to advise Obama.

I too, will walk through a blizzard to vote for the orange juice can before I send Obama back to the White House.

Play dumb on what????????

Exactly WHAT am I supposed to be disagreeing with here?

Just like when CON$ are called on their lies they just keep on lying, when called on their dumb act they just keep on playing dumb!!! :cuckoo:

You said my quotes came from Think Progress or Media Matters, it's your turn to post the links to where they used the same quotes I used and in the same way I used them. MORON!!!

I still don't get what your big point is.

What is the big crime Rush is supposed to have done, other than pissed you off over Operation Chaos?

You are milking your dumb act beyond credibility even for a CON$ervative. As incredibly dumb as CON$ are, they are just not as dumb as you pretend to be.

It's up to you to post links to Think Progress and Media Matters using the quotes you said I C&P from their sites or admit you are a programmed DittoZombie.

Romneys words

BTW- we have been warming and cooling over the centuries and the jury is still out on what causes it. There could be some contribution from human activity, but the jury is out on it, one thing he has made very clear is that he would never penalize American companies or the American people because of any global warming.

Those advisors are DEMOCRATS, Romney had an 85% democrat legislator to deal with so of course they went to advise Obama.

I too, will walk through a blizzard to vote for the orange juice can before I send Obama back to the White House.

So will I, but I would damn sure prefer to vote for someone else beside Romney.

It's like having the choice between Gerald Ford or Jimmy Carter.

I'd rather vote for Ronald Reagan. So glad I did in 1980.

Just like when CON$ are called on their lies they just keep on lying, when called on their dumb act they just keep on playing dumb!!! :cuckoo:

You said my quotes came from Think Progress or Media Matters, it's your turn to post the links to where they used the same quotes I used and in the same way I used them. MORON!!!

What is the big crime Rush is supposed to have done, other than pissed you off over Operation Chaos?

You are milking your dumb act beyond credibility even for a CON$ervative. As incredibly dumb as CON$ are, they are just not as dumb as you pretend to be.

It's up to you to post links to Think Progress and Media Matters using the quotes you said I C&P from their sites or admit you are a programmed DittoZombie.

Okay, you didn't use think progress.

I still don't get your point.

Other than you still are pissed off at Rush over 2008.

And?

BULLSHIT!

Your browser probably will let you turn off Flash Animations which will keep them from slowing down your 'puter. If you want to watch one you'll have to click on it.
Hope that helps.

Okay, you didn't use think progress.

I still don't get your point.

Other than you still are pissed off at Rush over 2008.
I never do use Lib sites!

And my point was that mindless drones like you were programmed to to say that anyone who makes a fool of your MessiahRushie got their info from some Lib site. so you don't have to admit what a major league :asshole: your MessiahRushie is.

And why would I be pissed over Op Chaos??? I'm a lifelong registered Independent who always votes 3rd Party or write in. The biggest thing I have against your MessiahRushie, besides the fact that he is an America-hating CON$ervative POS, is he is against 3rd Parties and Independents.

He spoke at CPAC. He got the head of the RNC to apologize to him. And the Republican governor of Louisiana thought it was important enough to comment on the thing.

That's just a cursory search over the topic. He has a great deal of influence over conservative thinking and Republican policy. He's much more then an "entertainer". What troubles the "left" is that no one voted for him. Kinda like Grover Norquist.

A very limited set of conservative thinking which is fading away.

His place in all this is shrinking.

I have no problem openly badmouthing him in conservative circles (anymore).

If there were not libs on this board...this thread would be dead and buried.

Who cares about Rush ?

Forum List

Back