Rush Limbaugh the flip-flopper.

Of course the flip-flopper claims he didn't endorse anyone in the 2008 primaries because all his endorsements flopped, though he doesn't admit that is the reason.

June 13, 2011
RUSH: Okay, so nothing to worry about here, don't deliver votes. I don't deliver votes, nothing to worry about here. And, by the way, I did not campaign against John McCain for two years. This is the thing the primary people got mad at me about. I stayed out of it. I did not endorse anybody in the primary, but anyway that's water under the bridge.

Of course on alternate days he did and didn't endorse people in the 2008 primaries.

January 4, 2008
RUSH: People need leadership. It's one of my mantras. They want leadership. And to a lot of these people, I am their leader. And they think that I am AWOL on leadership because I don't come out and endorse a candidate, and because I don't come out and go through the candidates' particulars and suggest this is good, this is bad. I have actually been doing that; if anybody listens regularly, they shouldn't really be having a tough time figuring out who I like and who I don't like.

CALLER: Totally.

RUSH: But nevertheless, maybe that kind of subtlety is not powerful enough to get through.

January 21, 2008
RUSH: I'm the one has this in perspective. Now, you ask, on the one hand, you want me to endorse somebody, and I say no. Then you think I have, when I haven't, and I get hell on the phones from people who think I've endorsed somebody. I haven't. Now, you want to know why I haven't endorsed anybody? Screw the word endorsement. You know why I'm not coming out and saying, "I support this guy more than the other" in those exact words? It's because I can't control these people.

Rush NEVER endorses anyone in the primaries.

That doesn't mean he doesn't voice his opinion. DUH! That's what he does for a living.

He's been on the air for more than 20 years.

Some times the candidates he backs win. Sometimes they lose.

And your point?

People forget that Rush warned that if McCain was our candidate he was going to lose.

Rush was right!

Shall we see if the guy YOU endorse shall win in 2012?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
So you admit your MessiahRushie is a liar! He said he endorses candidates in a subtle way that should be obvious to anyone who listens to him regularly.
Thank you.

Yeah right, that's what I'm saying . . . .:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Of course the flip-flopper claims he didn't endorse anyone in the 2008 primaries because all his endorsements flopped, though he doesn't admit that is the reason.

June 13, 2011
RUSH: Okay, so nothing to worry about here, don't deliver votes. I don't deliver votes, nothing to worry about here. And, by the way, I did not campaign against John McCain for two years. This is the thing the primary people got mad at me about. I stayed out of it. I did not endorse anybody in the primary, but anyway that's water under the bridge.

Of course on alternate days he did and didn't endorse people in the 2008 primaries.

January 4, 2008
RUSH: People need leadership. It's one of my mantras. They want leadership. And to a lot of these people, I am their leader. And they think that I am AWOL on leadership because I don't come out and endorse a candidate, and because I don't come out and go through the candidates' particulars and suggest this is good, this is bad. I have actually been doing that; if anybody listens regularly, they shouldn't really be having a tough time figuring out who I like and who I don't like.

CALLER: Totally.

RUSH: But nevertheless, maybe that kind of subtlety is not powerful enough to get through.

January 21, 2008
RUSH: I'm the one has this in perspective. Now, you ask, on the one hand, you want me to endorse somebody, and I say no. Then you think I have, when I haven't, and I get hell on the phones from people who think I've endorsed somebody. I haven't. Now, you want to know why I haven't endorsed anybody? Screw the word endorsement. You know why I'm not coming out and saying, "I support this guy more than the other" in those exact words? It's because I can't control these people.

That doesn't mean he doesn't voice his opinion. DUH! That's what he does for a living.

And your point?

People forget that Rush warned that if McCain was our candidate he was going to lose.

Rush was right!

Hello??????????? See the link, as even you stated, Rush Limbaugh endorced Mitt Romney for the 2008 primary. I don't want him endorsing anyone, as it's the individual voter who should be doing the studying on ALL of the candidates before they vote. But, he has no business what-so-ever trashing any of our GOP candidates and he has bashed Mitt Romney everyday that I have been listening to him lately and I am flat sick of it. Obviously, he has not taken the time to read anything either, he's a mouth piece and that's it, talking the same ole crap.

If you had really listened to Rush in 2008 you would find out Rush endorsed HILLARY CLINTON in the primaries.

Any of you morons remember Operation Chaos???????????

I sure do!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You ARE that crazy woman who's email Rush Limbaugh read.

That's why you are fuming in here today, because Rush (and I) were laughing our butts off at you, yesterday!

LOL!

Notice she won't address ROMNEY/OBAMACARE?????????

When you are honest enough to address that, THEN AND ONLY THEN, can we honestly address who's more conservative than Romney.

I hate to break it to you but Romney isn't the only guy who can beat Obama.

I just did, there was little comparison- Romney's health care plan dealt ONLY with the 8% in Ma who were without health care insurance, many of those were the " bullet proof" healthy, who were able to buy their own health care insurance, who showed up at the emergency rooms to let YOU flip the bill with higher premium costs and taxes. Personally, I am sick and tired of paying for those people and until you can legislate " personal responsibility" ( which is a conservative idea) you are going to have to mandate.

Obamacare- raises taxes- Romney's didn't.

Obamacare- cuts medicare by 500 billion- Romney's didn't touch medicare.

Obamacare forces people to lose their current insurance- Romney didn't touch it.

Obamacare will force people into a one-payer total government control system. Again Romney care set up exchanges, where people could shop through PRIVATE INSURERS to get the best plan for themselves.

Romney expanded HSA's and high deductible plans- through the FREE MARKET.

Romney has instilled a plan where there is no more free ride driving up premiums and taxes on the responsible. Even medicaid has a sliding scale, where the grave train has been ended in Ma. What's not conservative about this plan?

Romneycare is a MESS in Taxachusetts right now!

Lexington Libertarian: Romneycare Bankrupt, Gov. Patrick Imposes Price Controls

Romneycare is bankrupting Massachusetts

Romney care is BANKRUPTING Taxachusetts.

Yet all you can tell us in the face of this is, "Oh but Romney had such 'good intentions' for Romney care."

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That's what every liberal says when their bright ideas fall into disaster. "But they had good intentions!"

The FACT is Obamacare IS modeled on Romneycare. So much so Romney advisors helped on Obamacare.

Yet, Romney is the guy we need in the Whitehouse to repeal Obamacare?

Romney is the most conservative candidate????????

YOU ARE THE WOMAN THAT EMAILED RUSH YESTERDAY.

That's why you won't answer my question about this. You know I have you nailed. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are either someone working for the Romney campaign or you are a liberal who wants Romney to be our candidate because you know Obama can beat him.

It's not a new tactic. That's why liberals crossed the aisle to vote for McCain in 2000 and 2008.

I notice you have dropped even talking about Rush being a flip flopper.

Why don't you admit the real reason for this thread is you are just furious held your email up for derision, yesterday.

You're unhinged lady.

Calm down. Of course people are going to laugh at you, if you sound that crazy.

Well if that is the case why do 2out of 3 people in Ma approve of the plan?? And if it's so unpopular why don't they vote it out- they can.

But of course, being the " purist" you are, you are okay with paying for those people who can afford health insurance but let you pay for it.

Obviously, you are also unfamiliar with the FACT that governor Romney inherited a 3 billion dollar deficit and turned that into a 2 billion dollar surplus 4 short years later and he did it without raising taxes against all odds in a deep, deep blue state with an 85% democrat legislative majority. What's not conservative about that??? And you still have not provided me with the candidates that you say are " more" conservative than Mitt Romney. I anxiously await your answer. Please provide the names and examples of those candidates.

For all you who are NOT Rush 24/7 members.

Here is that angry email, which I'm pretty sure was sent to Rush by Maple!

Back in 2008 Romney was the guy. There weren't too many alternatives.

An Angry Mitt Fan E-mails

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: The audience is not happy with El Rushbo. A sample e-mail. "Dear Rush: When it comes to Mitt Romney, at first --" this is from Pamela "-- when it comes to Mitt Romney at first I thought possibly that you were the dumb one. But then I realized it's not that you're dumb at all; it's just that you think we are dumb. You know Obama doesn't want to run against Romney. But you're telling us, your audience, that he does. You know that Romney's the only one that can beat Obama. And you're doing the same crap you did last election. In my conservative head Romney is a conservative. I'm so tired of you spending so much time trying to ruin Romney and paint him as if he isn't. I used to listen to you daily. Lately, I only turn you on now about once a week. And as soon as I hear you bashing Romney and trying to paint him as a liberal I turn you off like I already have done today. You got turned off at my house and several of my friends and family, too."

They always throw that in. My friends and family don't listen to you anymore either. "People who are your loyal listeners have had it with you, how you lie about Romney. You and Hannity caused us to have McCain last time. At least Hannity's not acting like that this time, thank goodness, but you're doing it again, you're on a power trip. You're trying to alter who conservatives vote for. I'm voting for Romney 'cause he's the only one that can beat Obama. I can get that Beltway crap from Sean. I get the real deal from other people, so if you don't stop your crap with Romney, a lot of people won't need to listen to three talk shows every day anymore, two of them will give them all they need which leaves you out. But don't think you're fooling us, Rush. Obviously you hate Romney for some reason, and when you bash him, we know it's because you hate him, not because you actually think Obama can beat him. It's just because you hate Romney. I know a lot of friends and family who the only occasion tune in to Rush because they, too, had it with Romney's lies and bad -- you're losing your audience with us. Stop being so hateful and power hungry. From a one-time daily listener, Pamela."

Whew. Whoa. I don't know how anybody could say I'm responsible for McCain, and I don't know how anybody could say that I hate Romney. I do like Romney. Romney came to my 20th anniversary bash. He was there, along with Fred Thompson. And he didn't crash it; we invited him. Yeah, yeah. Do I sound power hungry? Let me tell you something. If I were power hungry I'd-a chosen somebody and I would have been out there trying to use my power and get you people to support whoever my nominee is.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share the e-mail with you: I hate Romney, I think the audience is stupid, and I better stop, 'cause they don't need to listen to me anymore. Every time I bring Romney up I get three or four of these. This is just the one at the top of the inbox. This was at [email protected]. So you see, we do read the e-mail.

Anyway, I gotta take a break here, folks. We're at it again the at the top of the hour, a break which really doesn't float much.

RUSH: I want to take you back to the archives of this program, February 4th of 2008. From my website, RushLimbaugh.com: "One candidate now stands for all three legs of conservatism." February 4th, 2008. You people have forgotten. I supported Romney in 2008. I was defending Romney against the fact that Huckabee and McCain were ganging up on him in the West Virginia primaries. I did everything but endorse Romney in 2008. And when we got into Florida and came after West Virginia, Charlie Crist endorsed McCain, and that was it. Giuliani dropped out. And Romney knew that was it when that had happened.

So Romney immediately began planning for this presidential race. But from this program, February 4, 2008: I think now, based on the way the campaign has shaken out, that there probably is a candidate on our side who does embody all three legs of the conservative stool, and that's Romney. The three legs of the stool are national security/foreign policy, the social conservatives, and the fiscal conservatives. The social conservatives are the cultural people; fiscal conservatives, the economic crowd, low taxes, smaller government, get out of the way, so forth and so on. Back in 2008 Romney was the guy. There weren't too many alternatives.

An Angry Mitt Fan E-mails - The Rush Limbaugh Show

There's a lot more but it's too long to post it all.

Last edited:
I just did, there was little comparison- Romney's health care plan dealt ONLY with the 8% in Ma who were without health care insurance, many of those were the " bullet proof" healthy, who were able to buy their own health care insurance, who showed up at the emergency rooms to let YOU flip the bill with higher premium costs and taxes. Personally, I am sick and tired of paying for those people and until you can legislate " personal responsibility" ( which is a conservative idea) you are going to have to mandate.

Obamacare forces people to lose their current insurance- Romney didn't touch it.

Obamacare will force people into a one-payer total government control system. Again Romney care set up exchanges, where people could shop through PRIVATE INSURERS to get the best plan for themselves.

Romney has instilled a plan where there is no more free ride driving up premiums and taxes on the responsible. Even medicaid has a sliding scale, where the grave train has been ended in Ma. What's not conservative about this plan?

Yet all you can tell us in the face of this is, "Oh but Romney had such 'good intentions' for Romney care."

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That's what every liberal says when their bright ideas fall into disaster. "But they had good intentions!"

The FACT is Obamacare IS modeled on Romneycare. So much so Romney advisors helped on Obamacare.

That's why you won't answer my question about this. You know I have you nailed. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are either someone working for the Romney campaign or you are a liberal who wants Romney to be our candidate because you know Obama can beat him.

It's not a new tactic. That's why liberals crossed the aisle to vote for McCain in 2000 and 2008.

Why don't you admit the real reason for this thread is you are just furious held your email up for derision, yesterday.

You're unhinged lady.

Well if that is the case why do 2out of 3 people in Ma approve of the plan?? And if it's so unpopular why don't they vote it out- they can.

But of course, being the " purist" you are, you are okay with paying for those people who can afford health insurance but let you pay for it.

Because the people of Massachusetts were also STUPID ENOUGH to keep voting for Ted Kennedy.

That's hardly an endorsement of conservative bonafides, now is it?

Obviously, you are also unfamiliar with the FACT that governor Romney inherited a 3 billion dollar deficit and turned that into a 2 billion dollar surplus 4 short years later and he did it without raising taxes against all odds in a deep, deep blue state with an 85% democrat legislative majority. What's not conservative about that??? And you still have not provided me with the candidates that you say are " more" conservative than Mitt Romney. I anxiously await your answer. Please provide the names and examples of those candidates.

Yeah and Obama inherited a bad economy from Bush blah blah blah , boo freaking hoo. :blahblah:

IT'S THE SAME CRAP WE GET DEFENDING OBAMA.

And you think that's going to get your guy elected?

You're just digging the hole deeper for Romney.

And yet you are furious Rush won't endorse him this time around?

And your point?

Rush was right!

Hello??????????? See the link, as even you stated, Rush Limbaugh endorced Mitt Romney for the 2008 primary. I don't want him endorsing anyone, as it's the individual voter who should be doing the studying on ALL of the candidates before they vote. But, he has no business what-so-ever trashing any of our GOP candidates and he has bashed Mitt Romney everyday that I have been listening to him lately and I am flat sick of it. Obviously, he has not taken the time to read anything either, he's a mouth piece and that's it, talking the same ole crap.

If you had really listened to Rush in 2008 you would find out Rush endorsed HILLARY CLINTON in the primaries.

I sure do!

Yeah! Yet another example of a MessiahRushie flip-flop!! :rofl::lmao:

March 19, 2008
RUSH: But two wrongs don't make a right.

May 6, 2008
RUSH: Operation Chaos is balance to all of the fraud that is being committed throughout our electoral process. George Soros is tampering with our electoral process with a huge multibillion-dollar fortune. MoveOn.org is tampering with vast fundraising tentacles. The unions... I mean, who doesn't "tamper" with elections, if you want to get right down to it? Everybody tampers with elections because they're trying to influence the outcome. But I'm not a tamperer.

May 9, 2008
RUSH: Operation Chaos involves Republican operatives tampering in, messing around with, having fun in, Democrat elections

I sure do!

March 19, 2008

May 6, 2008
RUSH: Operation Chaos is balance to all of the fraud that is being committed throughout our electoral process. George Soros is tampering with our electoral process with a huge multibillion-dollar fortune. MoveOn.org is tampering with vast fundraising tentacles. The unions... I mean, who doesn't "tamper" with elections, if you want to get right down to it? Everybody tampers with elections because they're trying to influence the outcome. But I'm not a tamperer.

May 9, 2008
RUSH: Operation Chaos involves Republican operatives tampering in, messing around with, having fun in, Democrat elections

Notice he won't give the link for all this cut and paste?

Why? Because he knows I had it right on what sources he's using and he doesn't want me to laugh at him.

You libs are still mad about Operation Chaos, aren't you?

Take a breath lefties. Politicians flip-flop. Civilians just voice their opinion. The hatred for Limbaugh by the left is incoherent and way out of perspective. Limbaugh is just a voice on the radio. Save your hatred for the people who make the laws and control our lives.

I sure do!

March 19, 2008

May 6, 2008

May 9, 2008

Why? Because he knows I had it right on what sources he's using and he doesn't want me to laugh at him.

Notice you don't ever give links to the sources you say I get your MessiahRushie's quotes. The people who have been on this board know I always get my quotes directly from Stuttering Limptard's own transcripts he posts on his website.

I will post my links, and now it's your turn to post the links to the sources you claim I'm using. :rofl::lmao: in advance :lol:

The Obama Mask Has Come Off - The Rush Limbaugh Show
March 19, 2008

Operation Chaos and "Civil Discourse" - The Rush Limbaugh Show
May 6, 2008

Operation Chaos Rolls Right On, and the Drive-Bys Can't Stop It - The Rush Limbaugh Show
May 9, 2008

And your point?

Rush was right!

I sure do!

Link please, on Limbaugh endorsing Clinton.

You ARE that crazy woman who's email Rush Limbaugh read.

That's why you are fuming in here today, because Rush (and I) were laughing our butts off at you, yesterday!

LOL!

Notice she won't address ROMNEY/OBAMACARE?????????

When you are honest enough to address that, THEN AND ONLY THEN, can we honestly address who's more conservative than Romney.

I hate to break it to you but Romney isn't the only guy who can beat Obama.

You're unhinged lady.

Poll: 63 Percent Of Massachusetts Residents Support Romneycare | ThinkProgress

NEWS FLASH
Poll: 63 Percent Of Massachusetts Residents Support Romneycare | A new poll from Harvard School of Public Health and The Boston Globe “found that 63 percent of Massachusetts residents support the 2006 health law, up 10 percentage points in the past two years.” But opposition to the individual mandate has increased. “Forty-four percent said they oppose the mandate in the Massachusetts law, compared with 35 percent who opposed it in a 2008 poll. Still, the mandate retains the support of a narrow 51 percent majority of residents.”

The only ones who don't support it are the " virgin purists" who think that they can talk people into having " personal responsibility"( a very naive thought), and they are the ones who would rather YOU flip the bill for their health care, so that they don't have to.

Last edited:

March 19, 2008

May 6, 2008

May 9, 2008

Notice you don't ever give links to the sources you say I get your MessiahRushie's quotes. The people who have been on this board know I always get my quotes directly from Stuttering Limptard's own transcripts he posts on his website.

I will post my links, and now it's your turn to post the links to the sources you claim I'm using. :rofl::lmao: in advance :lol:

March 19, 2008

May 6, 2008

Operation Chaos Rolls Right On, and the Drive-Bys Can't Stop It - The Rush Limbaugh Show
May 9, 2008

Post my links for what?

I'm not denying Operation Chaos happened OR that Rush said Romney was the most conservative candidate in the 2008 election.

He WAS the most conservative candidate in 2008. That was how pitiful the Republican field was in 2008.

I didn't like ANY of them in 2008. They were awful. I just knew they were better than Obama. BOY HAVE I BEEN PROVED RIGHT ON THAT!

I liken the 2008 field to the Republicans thinking Ford could beat Carter.

Now we have a couple Reagans. Oh, not exactly like Reagan. No one is perfect. Even Reagan wasn't perfect.

They just are FAR more conservative than Romney.

March 19, 2008

May 6, 2008

May 9, 2008

Post my links for what?

I'm not denying Operation Chaos happened OR that Rush said Romney was the most conservative candidate in the 2008 election.

He WAS the most conservative candidate in 2008. That was how pitiful the Republican field was in 2008.

I didn't like ANY of them in 2008. They were awful. I just knew they were better than Obama. BOY HAVE I BEEN PROVED RIGHT ON THAT!

Now we have a couple Reagans. Oh, not exactly like Reagan. No one is perfect. Even Reagan wasn't perfect.

Well then you might be interested to know that Romney should he be elected will implement a free, BUT FAIR trade policy just like the one that Reagan did. No other candidate has even mentioned that China is eating our lunch, stealing our propriety stuff and killing American jobs to the tune of 750,000 to 1 million a year. We are fast becoming a nation that will wash each others cars and then expect growth in our economy. Ridiculous!!!

I sure do!

You're an idiot! You sent that BS email to Rush yesterday claiming to be a listener and you don't remember Operation Chaos??????????

Transcription April 1, 2008, Launch of Operation Chaos!

Archives (Apr 1, 2008) > Official Orders from OpChaos HQ: Hillary Must Win in Pennsylvania
Official Orders from OpChaos HQ: Hillary Must Win in Pennsylvania

April 01, 2008BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Politico.com, another story. This by David Paul Kuhn. "'Clinton's Convention Strategy in Doubt' -- If the fight over whether to count the results in Florida and Michigan makes it to the Democratic National Convention, Hillary Clinton will not have enough pledged votes on the 169-member Credentials Committee to deliver a majority decision in her favor, according to an analysis conducted for Politico. Her only hope of getting the key committee to vote out a 'majority report' supporting her position rests on her ability to persuade an as-yet-undetermined number of the 25 members appointed to the committee by party Chairman Howard Dean to cast votes for her position." Now, the story goes on and gives details about how the Credentials Committee works. "The DNC's Credentials Committee consists of 144 pledged members (Florida and Michigan are not included) plus the 25 party leaders and elected officials appointed by Dean. The 25 Dean appointees include a mix of Dean loyalists, Obama supporters and at least several individuals who have endorsed Clinton."

The whole point of The Politico story is to suggest that their strategy's in doubt here, to go to the credentials fight, she doesn't have the votes. This effort to get her out of the race is now being picked up in earnest by the Drive-By Media, yet another testament to the success, ladies and gentlemen, of Operation Chaos. But just to show you how absurd this effort to force her out early is, it's just April 1st today. What if more information is found out about Obama and his radical past? What if it is learned that Obama has even deeper associations with Tony Rezko? Or if Obama says something on the campaign trail that's so damaging he can't recover? Apart from all his political class and inside the Beltway counting of delegates, what's left out of this picture is politics. It's only April. And she's running a close second. If I were the Democrats, I wouldn't be trying to push her out of the way right now because the more we learn about Obama, the more problematic it becomes for him. First there was his preacher, then the Rezko business, then he's getting into dangerous territory here by making statements that are easily contradicted -- he lies, and there's a lot more to be learned about this guy.

We have a 20-year history with Obama that nobody knows about other than his association with Reverend Wright, some of his work in the Illinois legislature, and, of course, his work as a community organizer, but most people's impression and knowledge of Obama is just the last year-and-a-half or two years when he decided he was going to run for president. He doesn't have the nomination yet. He has been unable to finish off Mrs. Clinton. Nobody is talking about this aspect. They're parlaying her as a loser, they're portraying her as a loser, but Obama hasn't been able to finish her off. She remains a very close second. It would make no sense for her to drop out now. But one thing you can say about the Clintons, among all other things, they are political professionals, and they know full well that this is still very fluid, and Obama could still step in it; he could fall off of it; he could do anything that would cause the Democrats not to want to have anything to do with him. It's way too early here for as close as she is. And, by the way, I say this, ladies and gentlemen, not as the general, the supreme commanding general of Operation Chaos. This is a matter of political reality. The idea of forcing her out right now is a dumb idea.

Now, as far as battle plans, Rasmussen has new polling data out of Pennsylvania. As you know, for the longest time, Mrs. Clinton has carried a double-digit lead going into the Pennsylvania primary on April 22nd. Three weeks from today, by the way, is the next battle in Operation Chaos, and according to Rasmussen, Hillary's lead is shrinking. The latest Rasmussen telephone survey in Pennsylvania shows Hillary leading Obama by just five points now, 47-42. That is down from a ten-point lead just a week ago and a 13-point lead in mid-March, a 15-point advantage in early March. The governor of Pennsylvania, Fast Eddie Rendell is saying whoever wins Pennsylvania, wins the nomination. Now, Fast Eddie is in Hillary's camp, and we have audio of him saying this coming up. So it's tightening in Pennsylvania. Hillary Clinton needs to win this. Operation Chaos, as the supreme commanding officer -- i.e., me -- I have determined that the marching orders will go forth, Operation Chaos' objective in the Pennsylvania primary is now official. Hillary Clinton must win the Pennsylvania primary. Pay no attention to these polling numbers other than to make sure that you have registered. So make sure you show up and vote for Hillary on April 22nd in Pennsylvania.

I've thought it through. I was thinking it might be fun to have our Operation Chaos operatives vote Obama, but that would simply fuel what I'm seeing today in the Drive-Bys, only fuel the pressure on Mrs. Clinton to get out of there. It would be much harder to tell her to scram, much, much harder to tell her to scram if she wins Pennsylvania and if she could recapture this double-digit lead. (interruption) I have just been asked here by people on the other side of the glass if I have consulted other officers in my command structure, i.e., other talk show hosts. No, there is no command structure. I'm it. I am the supreme commander. I don't consult with anybody about this. We don't have meetings here. Operation Chaos is not a bureaucracy. It's a leadership movement. We make decisions, and we stand by and we go. So the command here, orders from headquarters, April 22nd, Operation Chaos operatives: Vote for Mrs. Clinton.

Official Orders from OpChaos HQ: Hillary Must Win in Pennsylvania - The Rush Limbaugh Show

March 19, 2008

May 6, 2008

May 9, 2008

Post my links for what? Blah, blah, blah
As I have shown so many times before on this messageboard, whenever CON$ are called on their programmed BULLSHIT, they play dumb!!! You'd rather people see how stupid you are than have to admit you are wrong.
Thank you! :rofl::lmao: at YOU
You have a quote of this.

My guess it's from Think Progress or Media Matters.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're unhinged lady.

Poll: 63 Percent Of Massachusetts Residents Support Romneycare | ThinkProgress

NEWS FLASH
Poll: 63 Percent Of Massachusetts Residents Support Romneycare | A new poll from Harvard School of Public Health and The Boston Globe “found that 63 percent of Massachusetts residents support the 2006 health law, up 10 percentage points in the past two years.” But opposition to the individual mandate has increased. “Forty-four percent said they oppose the mandate in the Massachusetts law, compared with 35 percent who opposed it in a 2008 poll. Still, the mandate retains the support of a narrow 51 percent majority of residents.”

The only ones who don't support it are the " virgin purists" who think that they can talk people into having " personal responsibility"( a very naive thought), and they are the ones who would rather YOU flip the bill for their health care, so that they don't have to.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

That's what I said.

63% of those morons IN MASSASHUCETTS!

That's not exactly Red State America.

Just because Taxachusetts likes it, doesn't mean the rest of the country will go for it.

Remember, Masachusetts elected Ted Kennedy to the Senate how many times?

Yet, Teddy boy NEVER had a chance to be president! The rest of the country did NOT go along with Massachusetts view that Kennedy was the best thing since sliced bread.

Do you get it now?

The rest of the country is NOT Massachusetts!

March 19, 2008

May 6, 2008

May 9, 2008

Post my links for what?

Well then you might be interested to know that Romney should he be elected will implement a free, BUT FAIR trade policy just like the one that Reagan did. No other candidate has even mentioned that China is eating our lunch, stealing our propriety stuff and killing American jobs to the tune of 750,000 to 1 million a year. We are fast becoming a nation that will wash each others cars and then expect growth in our economy. Ridiculous!!!

Goody!

Won't get me over the fact that Romney is Obama junior when it comes to healthcare.

We have better candidates than that.

I didn't support Romney in 2008 when the pickens were a damn sight slimmer and I SURE won't support him now.

March 19, 2008

May 6, 2008

May 9, 2008

Post my links for what? Blah, blah, blah
As I have shown so many times before on this messageboard, whenever CON$ are called on their programmed BULLSHIT, they play dumb!!! You'd rather people see how stupid you are than have to admit you are wrong.
Thank you! :rofl::lmao: at YOU
You have a quote of this.

My guess it's from Think Progress or Media Matters.

Play dumb on what????????

Exactly WHAT am I supposed to be disagreeing with here?

I sure do!

You're an idiot! You sent that BS email to Rush yesterday claiming to be a listener and you don't remember Operation Chaos??????????

Transcription April 1, 2008, Launch of Operation Chaos!

Archives (Apr 1, 2008) > Official Orders from OpChaos HQ: Hillary Must Win in Pennsylvania
Official Orders from OpChaos HQ: Hillary Must Win in Pennsylvania

April 01, 2008BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Politico.com, another story. This by David Paul Kuhn. "'Clinton's Convention Strategy in Doubt' -- If the fight over whether to count the results in Florida and Michigan makes it to the Democratic National Convention, Hillary Clinton will not have enough pledged votes on the 169-member Credentials Committee to deliver a majority decision in her favor, according to an analysis conducted for Politico. Her only hope of getting the key committee to vote out a 'majority report' supporting her position rests on her ability to persuade an as-yet-undetermined number of the 25 members appointed to the committee by party Chairman Howard Dean to cast votes for her position." Now, the story goes on and gives details about how the Credentials Committee works. "The DNC's Credentials Committee consists of 144 pledged members (Florida and Michigan are not included) plus the 25 party leaders and elected officials appointed by Dean. The 25 Dean appointees include a mix of Dean loyalists, Obama supporters and at least several individuals who have endorsed Clinton."

The whole point of The Politico story is to suggest that their strategy's in doubt here, to go to the credentials fight, she doesn't have the votes. This effort to get her out of the race is now being picked up in earnest by the Drive-By Media, yet another testament to the success, ladies and gentlemen, of Operation Chaos. But just to show you how absurd this effort to force her out early is, it's just April 1st today. What if more information is found out about Obama and his radical past? What if it is learned that Obama has even deeper associations with Tony Rezko? Or if Obama says something on the campaign trail that's so damaging he can't recover? Apart from all his political class and inside the Beltway counting of delegates, what's left out of this picture is politics. It's only April. And she's running a close second. If I were the Democrats, I wouldn't be trying to push her out of the way right now because the more we learn about Obama, the more problematic it becomes for him. First there was his preacher, then the Rezko business, then he's getting into dangerous territory here by making statements that are easily contradicted -- he lies, and there's a lot more to be learned about this guy.

We have a 20-year history with Obama that nobody knows about other than his association with Reverend Wright, some of his work in the Illinois legislature, and, of course, his work as a community organizer, but most people's impression and knowledge of Obama is just the last year-and-a-half or two years when he decided he was going to run for president. He doesn't have the nomination yet. He has been unable to finish off Mrs. Clinton. Nobody is talking about this aspect. They're parlaying her as a loser, they're portraying her as a loser, but Obama hasn't been able to finish her off. She remains a very close second. It would make no sense for her to drop out now. But one thing you can say about the Clintons, among all other things, they are political professionals, and they know full well that this is still very fluid, and Obama could still step in it; he could fall off of it; he could do anything that would cause the Democrats not to want to have anything to do with him. It's way too early here for as close as she is. And, by the way, I say this, ladies and gentlemen, not as the general, the supreme commanding general of Operation Chaos. This is a matter of political reality. The idea of forcing her out right now is a dumb idea.

Now, as far as battle plans, Rasmussen has new polling data out of Pennsylvania. As you know, for the longest time, Mrs. Clinton has carried a double-digit lead going into the Pennsylvania primary on April 22nd. Three weeks from today, by the way, is the next battle in Operation Chaos, and according to Rasmussen, Hillary's lead is shrinking. The latest Rasmussen telephone survey in Pennsylvania shows Hillary leading Obama by just five points now, 47-42. That is down from a ten-point lead just a week ago and a 13-point lead in mid-March, a 15-point advantage in early March. The governor of Pennsylvania, Fast Eddie Rendell is saying whoever wins Pennsylvania, wins the nomination. Now, Fast Eddie is in Hillary's camp, and we have audio of him saying this coming up. So it's tightening in Pennsylvania. Hillary Clinton needs to win this. Operation Chaos, as the supreme commanding officer -- i.e., me -- I have determined that the marching orders will go forth, Operation Chaos' objective in the Pennsylvania primary is now official. Hillary Clinton must win the Pennsylvania primary. Pay no attention to these polling numbers other than to make sure that you have registered. So make sure you show up and vote for Hillary on April 22nd in Pennsylvania.

I've thought it through. I was thinking it might be fun to have our Operation Chaos operatives vote Obama, but that would simply fuel what I'm seeing today in the Drive-Bys, only fuel the pressure on Mrs. Clinton to get out of there. It would be much harder to tell her to scram, much, much harder to tell her to scram if she wins Pennsylvania and if she could recapture this double-digit lead. (interruption) I have just been asked here by people on the other side of the glass if I have consulted other officers in my command structure, i.e., other talk show hosts. No, there is no command structure. I'm it. I am the supreme commander. I don't consult with anybody about this. We don't have meetings here. Operation Chaos is not a bureaucracy. It's a leadership movement. We make decisions, and we stand by and we go. So the command here, orders from headquarters, April 22nd, Operation Chaos operatives: Vote for Mrs. Clinton.
Official Orders from OpChaos HQ: Hillary Must Win in Pennsylvania - The Rush Limbaugh Show
Hey, what do you know!!!! Yet another MessiahRushie flip-flop! :rofl::lmao:

McCain's Trouble Isn't with Rush - The Rush Limbaugh Show
February 18, 2008
RUSH: I'm not going to tell you how to vote. That's up to you.

April 1, 2008
RUSH: So the command here, orders from headquarters, April 22nd, Operation Chaos operatives: Vote for Mrs. Clinton.

Operation Chaos Official Orders: Fight the Intimidation, Vote Hillary! - The Rush Limbaugh Show
May 5, 2008
RUSH: So here are today's orders for Indiana Operation Chaos operatives. Flood these precincts. Vote for Mrs. Clinton

Forum List

Back