Rush Limbaugh sponsors

Here is a list of his sponsors, as of late last year. Please add to or correct any that you know of.

Carbonite
ZiCam
snapple
Quick weight loss center
Melatonex
Ginsana
BreathAsure
Breathe Right nasal strips

I usually use some the items produced by some of these companies, but that will stop as of today.

I find it funny that ZiCam is a Limbaugh sponsor. They have a lot in common. They both make claims that are full of shit and end up being harmful to the user.

I've been taking it for a few years now without harmful effects...

I like Zicam too...

Good stuff when a cold starts up...

How do you know it's a "cold", Dr.?

Personally, I know my body's warning signs and know when to take it... It helps me with the head-type colds...

Works well for me... Might not for others...

Uh huh.

You have to give it to the makers of Zicam. They've got a swell racket. There is kind-of-sort-of some evidence that suggest zinc inhibits the Rhinovirus from entering cells. Then you take a sickness that no one even tests for or tries to treat, throw some pseudoscience speak on the label, claim it does something that there is no way of proving, tell them to apply liberally to prevent colds, and viola; you have a cash cow.

The only thing Rush is the head of is a group of T.V. and radio show host that can get the Lefties panties in a bunch at the drop of a hat..Go Rush:clap2:

Then please explain why the Head of the RNC...the head of the republicans..Michael Steele apologize to him for saying something against him...you know, saying he wasn't the leader of the party....

I don't care what Michael Steel did..he doesn't speak for me..
and where is your link for this apology from Steele, I've been on the net all day and haven't seen a word about it, not that it would matter to me.

Steele to Rush: I'm sorry - Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

Rush had Steel shaking in his boots! Yup, no doubt about it. Rush is the King of the Republicans!

Well, that was quick. :lol:

Steele to Rush: I'm sorry - Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

Rush had Steel shaking in his boots! Yup, no doubt about it. Rush is the King of the Republicans!

He's all up inside your pinhead, too!

:lol:

Excellent retort. That really broke down the stigma that rush is not the leader of the republican party.

Its just embarrassing when the RNC leader has to apologize to Rush. Sad, funny and embarrassing.

It's embarrassing that you, a regular here at a political message board, still can't figure out that Rush is a conservative and thus not able to be a leader of the GOP. They ain't "Conservatives." They are barely more conservative than the liberal Democratics.

Damn, but your cheap political rhetoric is baseless.

Last edited:
Good. They'd be in better shape if they'd listen to him more often.

Republicans, listen to Alliebaba, he knows what he is talking about. Please listen to Rush, repeat everything he says..be a ditto head.

He is destroying your party. Good.

He's all up inside your pinhead, too!

:lol:

Excellent retort. That really broke down the stigma that rush is not the leader of the republican party.

Its just embarrassing when the RNC leader has to apologize to Rush. Sad, funny and embarrassing.

It's embarrassing that you, a regular here at a political message board, still cna't figure out that Rush is a conservative and thus not able to be a leader of the GOP. They ain't "Conservatives." They are barely more conservative than the liberal Democratics.

Why did Steele apologize to him? Remember when Rush used to brag how he went to the White house and had dinner with Bush...remember that? Not a republican indeed. If they offered him the RNC chairmanship, how hard would the paperwork be to make him eligible? He became your leader when Steele apologized and bowed down to him.

You do know Hannity claims to not be a republican as well, righty?

It's embarrassing that you, a regular here at a political message board, still cna't figure out that Rush is a conservative and thus not able to be a leader of the GOP. They ain't "Conservatives." They are barely more conservative than the liberal Democratics.

Why did Steele apologize to him? Remember when Rush used to brag how he went to the White house and had dinner with Bush...remember that? Not a republican indeed. If they offered him the RNC chairmanship, how hard would the paperwork be to make him eligible? He became your leader when Steele apologized and bowed down to him.

You do know Hannity claims to not be a republican as well, righty?

Steele may have apologized because he realized he had been mistaken and he wanted to "make things right" with a powerful political figure like Rush? Just a thought?

You have so many notions wrong that it's hard to keep track. Rush is not a Republican. He's too outspokenly conservative to suit the taste of mealy-mothed BOp-ers.

Rush is not a GOP leader at all. And I'm not part of the GOP. I dumped THEM to become a member of the Conservative Party. Republicans are too bound to cheap poltical theater to say and do the things that need saying and doing.

I am indifferent to what Mr. Hannity says. Irrelevant.

Liability, interesting. So if Rush is not a republican, what is he? This Conservative Party. How robust is it? I would guarantee that is you ask Rush his political standing, he would say he is a republican. Independents see him as the face of the party, whether you like that or not.

Liability, interesting. So if Rush is not a republican, what is he? This Conservative Party. How robust is it? I would guarantee that is you ask Rush his political standing, he would say he is a republican. Independents see him as the face of the party, whether you like that or not.

You still don't get it. Youre entire post is irrelevant.

It doesn't matter what party he may have registered with.

The FACT is that he's not a politician and he's not even nominally the head of the GOP.

He does carry some wieght because more conservatives identify with the GOP than could possibly identify with the liberoidal Democrap Party. Likewise, liberoidals idnetify with the Democrap Party since that Party has been hijacked by idiots like Soros.

And asstards like you do not speak for Independents, either.

Rush is very clear on this. He does not make policy. He does not take orders. He is really angry at the Republican leadership on many occasions.

That said, he is very influential among his listeners. He says 20million. You have a voice that goes into 20 million ears, people who don't agree with you still pay attention.

How much real influence does he have? If he really were the power that you give him credit for, Mike Huckabee would be president now.

He has never run for elective office, he dropped out of college after one term. He is just a voice.

Now I happen to agree with him often, but I don't take orders.

Rush himself seems to have a healthy attitude about this. He is just a guy who is having a lot of fun doing what he likes best. He has no more responsibility or authority than that.

Forum List

Back