Rush Limbaugh sponsors

the Democrat President of the United States had to accept an apology from the Democrat majority leader (just to save his ass) for saying, the Obama can be elected because he is light skinned (for the white voters) and can bring on a Negro dialect when he needs to (for the black voters)...

wow that party SUCKS..

So the president and the democratic leader had a dialog. Turns out what reid said was 100% correct by the way. If he was darker and spoke like fiddy, would he had been elected? Knowhatimsayin?

the head of the rnc had to apologize to rush for saying Rush wasnt the head of the rnc. Turns out Steele was wrong, Rush is the head of the party, that is why he apologized.

That party sucks ass.

Last edited:
the Democrat President of the United States had to accept an apology from the Democrat majority leader (just to save his ass) for saying, the Obama can be elected because he is light skinned (for the white voters) and can bring on a Negro dialect when he needs to (for the black voters)...

wow that party SUCKS..

So the president and the democratic leader had a dialog. Turns out what reid said was 100% correct by the way. If he was darker and spoke like fiddy, would he had been elected? Knowhatimsayin?

the head of the rnc had to apologize to rush for saying Rush wasnt the head of the rnc. Turns out Steele was wrong, Rush is the head of the party, that is why he apologized.

That party sucks ass.

The only thing Rush is the head of is a group of T.V. and radio show host that can get the Lefties panties in a bunch at the drop of a hat..Go Rush:clap2:

wow that party SUCKS..

That party sucks ass.

The only thing Rush is the head of is a group of T.V. and radio show host that can get the Lefties panties in a bunch at the drop of a hat..Go Rush:clap2:

Then please explain why the Head of the RNC...the head of the republicans..Michael Steele apologize to him for saying something against him...you know, saying he wasn't the leader of the party....

wow that party SUCKS..

That party sucks ass.

Then please explain why the Head of the RNC...the head of the republicans..Michael Steele apologize to him for saying something against him...you know, saying he wasn't the leader of the party....

Rush is destroying your party. He punked your RNC leader and made him look like a fool.

I agree, go rush.

That party sucks ass.

I don't care what Michael Steel did..he doesn't speak for me..
and where is your link for this apology from Steele, I've been on the net all day and haven't seen a word about it, not that it would matter to me.

Rush has become one of the lower forms of life for many, at this point. But he is going to be a factor for the GOP in 2010 and 2012. His words will be used against the GOP. Count on it...

Here is a list of his sponsors, as of late last year. Please add to or correct any that you know of.

Carbonite
ZiCam
snapple
Quick weight loss center
Melatonex
Ginsana
BreathAsure
Breathe Right nasal strips

I usually use some the items produced by some of these companies, but that will stop as of today.

When you stop to think about it, Limbaugh and the rest of the crackpot talk radio crowd are really nothing more than salesmen for a bunch of crap products, schemes, and scams designed mostly to screw gullible people out of their money. That's where the money in their paychecks come from, thus, that is who they work for.

Not the most noble profession I can think of.

You do realize that Carbonite is also a sponsor for shows on Air America, right?

I'll be sure to buy more of those products.

Thank you.

WSJ Onilne: Jim stops doing business with

Carbonite
ZiCam
snapple
Quick weight loss center
Melatonex
Ginsana
BreathAsure

Um, we forgot what the point was.
Would it really be such a good thing if Rush was gone? Isn't there a huge stable of willing and capable conservative pundits just waiting to take his Place?

Anyway, your list is such a mixture of being out of date and incomplete that it appears to me that maybe only two are correct.

Maybe you don't know that Jim.

Actually if you listened to the show you'd know this has been tried before:

Published: July 23, 1994 - The New York Times
Citrus Growers Halt Limbaugh Ad

"TALLAHASSEE, Fla., July 22— The Florida Citrus Commission has announced that it will not renew Rush Limbaugh's six-month, $1 million contract as a promoter for the industry when it expires in mid-August.

Women's rights groups, the N.A.A.C.P., the National Education Association and some Florida lawmakers said the ads should not have been bought because of Mr. Limbaugh's derision of feminists, civil rights workers and others.

But the commission said its latest decision, announced on Thursday, had nothing to do with the criticism. There were never any plans for Mr. Limbaugh to promote orange juice beyond the initial six months, said Rex McPherson, a commission member.

But the National Organization for Women, which had organized a boycott of Florida orange juice and a letter-writing campaign, called the decision a victory.

That message did not show up in sales figures, however. With Mr. Limbaugh plugging orange juice, sales of Florida orange juice were the second-highest ever, topped only by sales in a period of low prices in 1993."

During the flurry of attention that this raised, Rush showed by reporting it on his show that he could drastically raise the sale of Florida orange juice....or not.

Last edited:
Rush has become one of the lower forms of life for many, at this point.
I don't know - you're pretty low yourself... So much hatred you douchebags carry for some unelected pundit who never voted on a single bill...

But he is going to be a factor for the GOP in 2010 and 2012. His words will be used against the GOP. Count on it...
Only by the stupidest of the stupid folks... I imagine one of them will be you...

Here is a list of his sponsors, as of late last year. Please add to or correct any that you know of.

Carbonite
ZiCam
snapple
Quick weight loss center
Melatonex
Ginsana
BreathAsure

I usually use some the items produced by some of these companies, but that will stop as of today.

I bet you'll still buy OxyContin.

If Rush hasn't cornered the market.

Carbonite
ZiCam
snapple
Quick weight loss center
Melatonex
Ginsana
BreathAsure

I find it funny that ZiCam is a Limbaugh sponsor. They have a lot in common. They both make claims that are full of shit and end up being harmful to the user.

I like Zicam too...

Good stuff when a cold starts up...

I got sick from it. It gave me a cough that sounded like the croup. (sp?)

Like most "quick cures", ZiCam is laughable.

The slogan is "use it at the first sign of a cold!".

That means a bunch of gullible people are swapping their throat with Zinc every time they get the slightest sniffle whether it's the rhinovirus or not.

So if you have the sniffles 400 times and one only one of those times it proceeds a cold and you use ZiCam all 400 times, of course you think it's a miracle cure.

People are so gullible (not you, just the people that buy into this shit).

Forum List

Back