Rush Limbaugh sponsors

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Here is a list of his sponsors, as of late last year. Please add to or correct any that you know of.

Carbonite
ZiCam
snapple
Quick weight loss center
Melatonex
Ginsana
BreathAsure
Breathe Right nasal strips

I usually use some the items produced by some of these companies, but that will stop as of today.

WSJ Online: Jim stops doing business with

Carbonite
ZiCam
snapple
Quick weight loss center
Melatonex
Ginsana
BreathAsure

Um, we forgot what the point was.

Last edited:
Here is a list of his sponsors, as of late last year. Please add to or correct any that you know of.

Carbonite
ZiCam
snapple
Quick weight loss center
Melatonex
Ginsana
BreathAsure

I usually use some the items produced by some of these companies, but that will stop as of today.

Zzzzz.

Oh nosies. One liberoidal internet asswipe isn't going to be drinking snapple or buying the services of Carbonite!

The economic ripples will sooner or later come back to us as a --

Oh wait. The ripple won't extend out very far in the first place and will never come back to us.

Fuck it. I might purchase Carbonite's protection and go buy a Snapple. And I don't even like Snapple.

I don't like any of Rush's sponsors. But I hate people who coerce folks to shut up. Maybe I should by a case of snapple and donate to some food bank?

Carbonite
ZiCam
snapple
Quick weight loss center
Melatonex
Ginsana
BreathAsure

I bet you'll still buy OxyContin.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Could someone post the sponsors Msnbc, I want to boycott them too..

Keith Olbermann shouldn't be allowed to infect our children with the vein popping ugly hate he spreads..

Keith Olbermann shouldn't be allowed to infect our children with the vein popping ugly hate he spreads..

Yeah, do that. He is also someone who nauseates me.

Please don't. I don't want to be obliged to buy anything from his sponsors because you are boycotting him.

I am already on the hook for a case of snapple. I can't afford it.

Much as I dislike the guy, not one should be compelled to believe things they don't want to.

Please don't. I don't want to be obliged to buy anything from his sponsors because you are boycotting him.

I am already on the hook for a case of snapple. I can't afford it.

Much as I dislike the guy, not one should be compelled to believe things they don't want to.

LOL, I already boycott the hateful vein popping Keith Olbermann, Chrissy spittle Matthews and Rachel Madcow on Msnbc..I just don't watch them..funny how that works..

You probably have your TV programmed 24/7 to FOX. That is your kind of news!

Carbonite
ZiCam
snapple
Quick weight loss center
Melatonex
Ginsana
BreathAsure

When you stop to think about it, Limbaugh and the rest of the crackpot talk radio crowd are really nothing more than salesmen for a bunch of crap products, schemes, and scams designed mostly to screw gullible people out of their money. That's where the money in their paychecks come from, thus, that is who they work for.

Not the most noble profession I can think of.

Carbonite
ZiCam
snapple
Quick weight loss center
Melatonex
Ginsana
BreathAsure

Zzzzz.

Oh nosies. One liberoidal internet asswipe isn't going to be drinking snapple or buying the services of Carbonite!

The economic ripples will sooner or later come back to us as a --

Oh wait. The ripple won't extend out very far in the first place and will never come back to us.

Fuck it. I might purchase Carbonite's protection and go buy a Snapple. And I don't even like Snapple.

And...I'm sure we can count on you voting against your own best interests also..:lol:

Carbonite
ZiCam
snapple
Quick weight loss center
Melatonex
Ginsana
BreathAsure

Well, there's Mikes Oxi shop and Stormfront.

Carbonite
ZiCam
snapple
Quick weight loss center
Melatonex
Ginsana
BreathAsure

When you stop to think about it, Limbaugh and the rest of the crackpot talk radio crowd are really nothing more than salesmen for a bunch of crap products, schemes, and scams designed mostly to screw gullible people out of their money. That's where the money in their paychecks come from, thus, that is who they work for.

Not the most noble profession I can think of.

That Snapple is one helluva scam. Damn gullible people.

the Democrat President of the United States had to accept an apology from the Democrat majority leader (just to save his ass) for saying, the Obama can be elected because he is light skinned (for the white voters) and can bring on a Negro dialect when he needs to (for the black voters)...

wow that party SUCKS..

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back