Rush Limbaugh Show Already Making Their Excuses For Romney Debates.

And if Mitt is elected they will fill his first term with why he can't fix things becuase Obama messed it up so bad.

OOOOObama.

The GOP are such crybabies. They are that guy who talks about his crossover, jumpshot and dunking skills then when it's game time they say "My elbows been bothering me and my knee isnt what it used to be"

When they lose they use the pre-emptive whining as a way out. "I told you my knee and elbow..."

Riiiiight

And if Mitt is elected they will fill his first term with why he can't fix things becuase Obama messed it up so bad.

OOOOObama.

I just hope Romney shows he has more class than Obama and NOT blame Obama like he did Bush and just keep reminding people that the dems can play their game but group ups have to get the work done.

OOOOObama.

Oh god. I kind of want it to happen so I can just say "Boooooooooosh"

The show keeps crying about all the debate moderators are leftists. Of course a leftist is anyone who doesn't cry for the rich or doesn't think corporations should control America.

No, a better definition of a leftie is a hypocrite who relies on the tax-exempt left wing propaganda network Media Matters for information and obsesses about "the rich" and voices on the radio that they disagree with.

anyone else notice that the vast majority of threads about the fat blowhard (Rush) are started by the left, whining about him, rather than the right, agreeing or praising him?

They tried this last week...everyone recognizes a pre-emptive whinefest

Oh, but that can't be. Why, I heard from so many fine conservatives on here that the Prez would get the floor wiped with himself by any of the fine upstanding GOP nominees.

And sometimes I had to clean off my computer screen because I was drinking coffee at the time.

Yes and if one more of the moderators for the debates had been Brit Hume, Bret Baier, or maybe Megyn Kelly from FOX I wonder how the left on here would have reacted actually I don't wonder at all I think bat shit crazy would be a safe description of the reaction.

OOOOObama.

Obama's incessant blame gaming is unprecedented in presidential politics.
You're going waaaay out on a limb on that statement.

That's what I hate more than anything about this administration, the dog shit impression it's making on people who've never paid attention to politics prior to Obama.

OOOOObama.

I just hope Romney shows he has more class than Obama and NOT blame Obama like he did Bush and just keep reminding people that the dems can play their game but group ups have to get the work done.

Yeah because Republicans never play the blame game.

Bush says he inherited recession
Bush says he inherited recession - Aug. 7, 2002

Bush Blames Carter, Reagan, Clinton for 9/11
Bush Blames Carter, Reagan, Clinton for 9/11 | ThinkProgress

Bush Administration Blames Bill Clinton for Deficit
Bush Administration Blames Bill Clinton for Deficit*Pensito Review

Yeah they blamed Clinton for 9/11 remember? Now all of a sudden no one is allowed to blame the previous admin unless the previous admin is a democrat

Forum List

Back