Rush Limbaugh returning to Boston’s WRKO

September 04, 2012

Sears Holdings Corporation, parent of the Sears Roebuck and Co chain of department stores, announced on September 4 via Twitter that it is dropping its advertising from the Rush Limbaugh Show in response to consumer input about Limbaugh's bigotry."

Shredded PORK[/CENTER]

*** goofy shit deleted for sanity

Tough shit. How's Current TV doing? How's any Lib talk radio doing?
Stephanie Miller Show is doing great. She's also simulcast on CurrentTV in the mornings. She also has the #1 comedy tour and the #1 comedy album on iTunes.

designall.dll

How embarrassing if Sean Fucking Hannity eclipses The Mighty Rush. :lol:

It's amazing some of those names have shows, with listeners. Dennis Miller is a real wingnut these days but I can still listen to him, driving home from a club. And Bill Handel is a hoot. But people like Roger Hedgecock? Michael Savage? Dennis Prager? Mark LEvin? All total morons with no grasp on reality.

520.gif
520.gif
520.gif

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

Seeing how Sears is on the final road to bankruptcy methinks the issue is money...not politics. They simply can't afford him anymore.
Stuttering Limpboy bankrupted GM also. GM started to advertise on GOP hate radio and Libs stopped buying GM products and then GM went bankrupt. Obama saves GM and the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood refuse to buy GM products and attacks GM habitually. Libs start buying GM products again and the GM turns a profit again.
Man, can I have some of what you been smokin, cuz you are one crazy whacked out confused individual is what you are...LOL wow... Better yet, don't give me none of what you been smokin, cuz I don't want to ever think like that...yikes.

Seeing how Sears is on the final road to bankruptcy methinks the issue is money...not politics. They simply can't afford him anymore.
Stuttering Limpboy bankrupted GM also. GM started to advertise on GOP hate radio and Libs stopped buying GM products and then GM went bankrupt. Obama saves GM and the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood refuse to buy GM products and attacks GM habitually. Libs start buying GM products again and the GM turns a profit again.
Man, can I have some of what you been smokin, cuz you are one crazy whacked out confused individual is what you are...LOL wow... Better yet, don't give me none of what you been smokin, cuz I don't want to ever think like that...yikes.
Less than a year after GM started advertising on your MessiahRushie's hate radio program they were bankrupt. After Obama saved GM the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood led by Stuttering LimpBoy attacked and mocked GM habitually calling them "Government Motors" and "Obama Motors" and saying that under orders from Obama they were making tiny little golf-cart like cars nobody wants. GM is now making a profit.

obama-motors.png
01125106.Par.90644.ImageFile.jpg

[
The big hitters in Rush's advertising lineup are companies who buy national spots, their ads played at the same time in the program in every market it airs no matter what time of the day or night it's broadcast. And since I've never heard a Sears ad then they were spots bought locally in a market or markets.

I listened to his show on WLS-AM recently. All his commercials were either promos for other shows on WLS, or PSA's.

I'd bet dollars to donuts that's 100% bullshit.

I'll listen to WLS today and get back to you. In fact, I'll listen to it on the internet and simultaneously on the radio here in my market on WOOD-AM and let the class know what I've found concerning ad spots on each station.

[
The big hitters in Rush's advertising lineup are companies who buy national spots, their ads played at the same time in the program in every market it airs no matter what time of the day or night it's broadcast. And since I've never heard a Sears ad then they were spots bought locally in a market or markets.

I listened to his show on WLS-AM recently. All his commercials were either promos for other shows on WLS, or PSA's.

I'll listen to WLS today and get back to you. In fact, I'll listen to it on the internet and simultaneously on the radio here in my market on WOOD-AM and let the class know what I've found concerning ad spots on each station.

That's a bit obsessive, but have at it...

Not really. I listen almost daily while monitoring markets on another screen, so listening today in more or less in stereo isn't even much of an effort.

You lied to score a cheap point and you know it. And you think others are gullible enough to believe WLS would run 3 hours of only self-promotion and PSA spots.

Not really. I listen almost daily while monitoring markets on another screen, so listening today in more or less in stereo isn't even much of an effort.

You lied to score a cheap point and you know it. And you think others are gullible enough to believe WLS would run 3 hours of only self-promotion and PSA spots.

Actually, I listened to it todya, and you have a point.

He also had get-rich quick schemes, Panic Gold Buyers and fly-by-night loan companies.

I didn't catch the Commercial by Doctor Nick's Lipsocution though, so there's that.

161849-171988-dr-nick-riviera_super.gif

Less than a year after GM started advertising on your MessiahRushie's hate radio program they were bankrupt. After Obama saved GM the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood led by Stuttering LimpBoy attacked and mocked GM habitually calling them "Government Motors" and "Obama Motors" and saying that under orders from Obama they were making tiny little golf-cart like cars nobody wants. GM is now making a profit.

obama-motors.png

General Motors Is Headed For Bankruptcy -- Again - Forbes

:razz:

obama-motors.png

General Motors Is Headed For Bankruptcy -- Again - Forbes

:razz:
Forbes! You can't be serious, they have less credibility than Fox, and FOX has none. "Heading for bankruptcy" GM's stock is up 25% since that article!!!!! That crap in the article is just CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood wishful thinking.

Just like this Forbes wishful thinking bullshit:

Romney Will Win Decisively - Forbes

Steve Forbes
Op/Ed
11/06/2012 @ 2:45PM |121,719 views
Romney Will Win Decisively
Mitt Romney will win big tonight. His popular vote margin will be between 3 – 5%. He will win the Electoral College I believe by a vote of 321 to 217, and with luck, even more. He will win all of the states McCain carried in 2008 which will give him 180 electoral votes. He will also carry the three states that normally go Republican that in 2008 went for Obama – Indiana, North Carolina and Virginia. That brings him to 219. He will also take Florida, which will bring him to 248 votes. Although the Obama campaign will deny it, it effectively wrote off Virginia and Florida several days ago.
Despite intense efforts, Obama will lose both Ohio and Pennsylvania. In Ohio the voter turnout for Republicans will be more like 2004 instead of 2008. Southeastern Ohio has a number of evangelical voters and the area also has a coal industry. Romney should win the state by up to 200,000 votes. He will also win Pennsylvania where he has not been damaged by a long-lasting barrage of negative ads.
Romney should also win narrowly in New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Iowa and Colorado. He even has a chance to take Nevada. That gives him 321 electoral votes.

It seems his demise has been greatly exagerated ! :lol:

His ignorance hasn't.

Care to elaborate?
Gladly.

The problem is not just that your MessiahRushie is too dumb to know just how dumb he is, his DittoTards are too dumb to know it also!!!!

For the record, not one molecule of CO2 in the entire universe ever came from H2O, that's how dumb the self anointed "brilliant" DittoDoofus is.

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

May 29, 2012
RUSH: People like me have more scientific knowledge than the average advocate of global warming.

Actually, I listened to it todya, and you have a point.

He also had get-rich quick schemes, Panic Gold Buyers and fly-by-night loan companies.

I didn't catch the Commercial by Doctor Nick's Lipsocution though, so there's that.

161849-171988-dr-nick-riviera_super.gif

Thanks for conceding you lied in your original post about only station promos and PSA's during Rush's show for three hours on WLS. And if - big if given your track record - there were "get-rich quick schemes, Panic God Buyers and fly-by-night loan companies" those would be local spots WLS sold and over which Rush has no say-so.

Also found it interesting that you listened but made no mention that Rush wasn't even on yesterday. He's taking his normal extended Thanksgiving break so Mark Steyn filled in for him and Mark Belling will do the same today, with Rush back on Wednesday.

The preceding was a Public Service Announcement.

[]

Thanks for conceding you lied in your original post about only station promos and PSA's during Rush's show for three hours on WLS. And if - big if given your track record - there were "get-rich quick schemes, Panic God Buyers and fly-by-night loan companies" those would be local spots WLS sold and over which Rush has no say-so.

Also found it interesting that you listened but made no mention that Rush wasn't even on yesterday. He's taking his normal extended Thanksgiving break so Mark Steyn filled in for him and Mark Belling will do the same today, with Rush back on Wednesday.

Well, kind of disappointing, because Steyn is kind of whiny, trying to hawk his right wing panic book, which is why I only listened for an hour.

But honestly, if this is the quality of commercials Rush has now, the Get Rich Quick Schemes and Mortgage Vultures, he ain't gonna be around long. They are already grooming Huckabee as a replacement.

Buh-bye fat, oxycotin addicted, closeted homosexual fraud.

[]

Well, kind of disappointing, because Steyn is kind of whiny, trying to hawk his right wing panic book, which is why I only listened for an hour.

But honestly, if this is the quality of commercials Rush has now, the Get Rich Quick Schemes and Mortgage Vultures, he ain't gonna be around long. They are already grooming Huckabee as a replacement.

Buh-bye fat, oxycotin addicted, closeted homosexual fraud.

Well tune in again and take note of Rush's national sponsors and let us know how many fall into the Get Rich and Mortgate Vulture type categories.

You anti-Rush clowns are certainly creative. First he's gonna be history because all his advertisers will abandoned him. That obviously didn't work so now it's the kind of advertisers the local stations are selling their spots to that will bring about his demise. What could possibly be next?

Anyway, I have a strong feeling based on your previous bullshit that the WLS local spots aren't completely as you've described them so I'll give a listen today and let the class know if you're jerking them off again.

Well tune in again and take note of Rush's national sponsors and let us know how many fall into the Get Rich and Mortgate Vulture type categories.

You anti-Rush clowns are certainly creative. First he's gonna be history because all his advertisers will abandoned him. That obviously didn't work so now it's the kind of advertisers the local stations are selling their spots to that will bring about his demise. What could possibly be next?

Anyway, I have a strong feeling based on your previous bullshit that the WLS local spots aren't completely as you've described them so I'll give a listen today and let the class know if you're jerking them off again.

Well, so you are going to listen to day to determine what the ads were yesterday...

Unless you've got some guy in a blue box helping you, that would be interesting....

Rush is pretty much on borrowed time, and good riddance. The sooner we get his toxins out of the discourse, the better.

Well, so you are going to listen to day to determine what the ads were yesterday...

Unless you've got some guy in a blue box helping you, that would be interesting....

Rush is pretty much on borrowed time, and good riddance. The sooner we get his toxins out of the discourse, the better.

Yes and the spots will be pretty much the same. If you knew anything about the industry you'd know it's very rare an advertiser buys a spot to run only one day. Lots of reasons for that, not the least of which is it's the most expensive way to buy one.

Look, clown, you and I and others know you lied in your first post about the PSA's and whatnot. So I'm rather sure you did it again when you recapped yesterday's local spots because that's just the kind of chump you are. It's hell getting caught, isn't it? But worse when you compound it with more b.s.

Can't wait for your next round.

Forum List

Back