Rush Limbaugh proves once again....

Originally posted by bamthin
At the time he was selected to the Pro Bowl, I guess he had to be. It's not some NAACP official pulling levers in a secret booth.

-Bam

Sorry, Bam, one season does not make a career, and that's EXACTLY what we were talking about here.

McNabb is an average QB that gained national attention because he is a black QB. Limbaugh was correct on this one.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Sorry, Bam, one season does not make a career, and that's EXACTLY what we were talking about here.

McNabb is an average QB that gained national attention because he is a black QB. Limbaugh was correct on this one.

You are wrong. Get over it.

-Bam

You are wrong. Get over it.

-Bam

Ok Bam, you got me. He's an elite QB that has above average stats in every category and his fingers are laced with SB rings. His record is head and shoulders above the middle of the road QB's.

Only a few things:
He doesn't have above average stats
He doesn't have SB rings
He isn't head and shoulders above mediocre QB's

He is an average QB who happens to be black. That is fact and cannot be disputed. The accolades the Eagles deserve are as a team.

BTW - it's YOU that should get over it. YOU are the one bringing this up after so long. You felt McNabb was vindicated because he made the pro bowl and they won their divisional playoff game today. McNabb looked good. He's still an average QB who had a barely average passing day today.

BTW - it's YOU that should get over it. YOU are the one bringing this up after so long. You felt McNabb was vindicated because he made the pro bowl and they won their divisional playoff game today. McNabb looked good. He's still an average QB who had a barely average passing day today.

248 yards, 2 TDs and no picks is average I guess. Don't forget the NFL alltime playoff record for rushing yards by a QB (107).

So, 355 total yards of offense. That's just average I guess

:laugh:

-Bam

248 yards, 2 TDs and no picks is average I guess. Don't forget the NFL alltime playoff record for rushing yards by a QB (107).

So, 355 total yards of offense. That's just average I guess

Yes, on 53% worth of completions. He led his team to all of 2 touchdowns. Their defense and GB's ineptitude when it counted is what helped them advance.

He is just a average career QB. No better than Neil O'Donnell and now worse than Tim Couch.

Everyone said the same about Kordell Stewart and Akili Smith too. They were just as mediocre.

If you want to idolize a black QB that is above average, look at Warren Moon or Steve McNair.

Yes, on 53% worth of completions. He led his team to all of 2 touchdowns. Their defense and GB's ineptitude when it counted is what helped them advance.

He is just a average career QB. No better than Neil O'Donnell and now worse than Tim Couch.

Everyone said the same about Kordell Stewart and Akili Smith too. They were just as mediocre.

If you want to idolize a black QB that is above average, look at Warren Moon or Steve McNair.

I don't idolize any quarterbacks. I just think Rush Limbaugh is a wind bag that doesn't know his asshole from his elbow.

-Bam

I was wrong about having to interview three black people before hiring anyone. The fact still is though that the NFL has a agenda to promote blacks over Whites.

To tell a owner of a team that they have to interview at least one black person or get fined almost a quarter of a million dollars is plenty of proof to me.

As far as McNabb, he is a alright player considering he is the highest payed player in the NFL, but he's no Joe Montana.

Another angle:

Donovan McNabb was the 16th rated QB in the entire NFL this year. Trent Green, Jake Plummer, Aaron Brooks & Jon Kitna ranked higher. Sounds middle of the road to me. He was 19th in completion percentage. Kelly Holcomb, Trent Green, Matt Hasselbeck & Drew Brees finished higher. Sounds middle of the road to me. He ranked 14th in passing yardage. 19th in yards per game. 17th in TD's.

These hold true every year for McNabb.

Once again, it's a passer rating and I'll just take the word of the majority of the fans, coaches and players (whom you beleive to be part of a massive pro-African American conspiracy) that voted him to the Pro Bowl.

Where are those funny tin foil hats you guys always talk about? I think you need one.

-Bam
If you are taking sentimentality over skills you are completely proving Rush's point that McNabb, although not as good as other QB's, is somehow thought better just because of who he is. They don't give out rating based on semtimentality. If that were the case, there would be a whole lot more entries into the hall of fame every year. No one said he wasn't likable nor that people didn't have reason to hope that he'd begin to play better. The comment was about how he was percieved vis a vis his skills....nothing more is required than to look at the stats.

Bam, if all you wanted to say is that Rush is win bag then just say that. Don't try to back it up by proving that you know squat about football

Why would you all even bother?? This guy knows as much about football as I know about quantum physics.

Since when is a QB suppose to be a running back? Marino couldnt run to save his life... Montana didnt get his popularity by being a running back.......... the list goes on......... the first part of this year Mcnabb was rated one of the lowest in the nfl.....he has brought his career back & done it nicely.........but a pro bowl QB.........lol....... he better thank god he is black!!!!
Jeff

Originally posted by Jeff & Laura
Since when is a QB suppose to be a running back? Marino couldnt run to save his life... Montana didnt get his popularity by being a running back.......... the list goes on......... the first part of this year Mcnabb was rated one of the lowest in the nfl.....he has brought his career back & done it nicely.........but a pro bowl QB.........lol....... he better thank god he is black!!!!
Jeff

Well said!! :clap:

And when Philly counted on him most, what did he do:

10 of 22 for 100 yards (45.5%) 0 TD's and 3 INT's 2 rushes for 10 yards.

Adios Donovan, back to mediocrity!

I think Rush did it again!!!! thats right he hit the nail right on the head once again!!!!
Jeff

How old is this story? It is from Oct 1 200 god damned 3!

It is so old, it is practically in the last millennium.

And you still care, why?

Forum List

Back