Rush Limbaugh must be destroyed according to another right wing talk show host.

It's been pretty amusing to see the very absolutist thought processes that conservative talk radio hosts have trained their fans to exercise come back to bite them square on the ass.

Limbaugh, Hannity & Levin have spent the last several years attacking the Republican "Establishment" with at least as much energy as they attack Democrats. So when the most ridiculous and annoying possible candidate pops up, they can't stop them from voting for him because he's so anti-Establishment.

Even more amusing, this mess coincides with the Democrats having to run their most vulnerable possible candidate. Holy crap.

You can't make this shit up.

No moron...they are going to vote for him because he is the only one in a position to stop hilary.....

Are you guys really this stupid?
Actually I referring to the way you folks are so obviously influenced by them, all the way down to your words and thought processes.

I go into a bit of detail in Post 30. It's pretty obvious.

As I recall, there were a lot of people who took professional wrestling pretty seriously too.

Oh please enough with this BS its an intentionally dishonest lie. You disagree with Rush therefore anyone who agrees with Rush must be ignorant and unable to think for themselves, get real.

Wait, its all Rush fault the GOP establishment lied and took a giant shit on its base? :laugh: The GOP establishment OWNS Trump 100%.

Yep.....the GOP establishment was handed power in the form of Congress....and then they refused to stop obama and obamacare........they lied...and then they expected us to act like democrats and just vote them more power....

only democrats get crapped on by their party and keep voting for them.....and they get exactly what they deserve too....

See this is another thing that Reich wing talk radio has NOT informed you of. Basic Civics.

1. You cannot defund Obamacare, leaving millions that were forced onto it without insurance overnight. Yes, they could have done that but the odds of any Republican getting elected to a county dog catcher position afterwards be would zero to none.
2. It does no good to send up 30 house bills to repeal Obamacare with Obama sitting in the Oval office with a veto pen.
3. You cannot threaten to shut down the government over Obamacare. Been there, done that it only backfires on Republicans.
4. To repeal Obamacare will require a sitting Republican President and super majorities in both houses. That's how you got Obamacare & that's the only way to get rid of it.
5. Finally it does no good to read Green Eggs & Ham on the United States Senate floor over Obamacare.

It's not that Rush Limbaugh and all the others didn't know this, but again they had to find something to keep you angry, ignorant and interested, so they continually violated Reagan's 11th commandment--"thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican" and they have successfully shattered the Republican party into pieces.

Tea-Party-Anger-Fear.gif

Last edited:
Wait, its all Rush fault the GOP establishment lied and took a giant shit on its base? :laugh: The GOP establishment OWNS Trump 100%.

Yep.....the GOP establishment was handed power in the form of Congress....and then they refused to stop obama and obamacare........they lied...and then they expected us to act like democrats and just vote them more power....

only democrats get crapped on by their party and keep voting for them.....and they get exactly what they deserve too....

See this is another thing that Reich wing talk radio has NOT informed you off. Basic Civics.

1. You cannot defund Obamacare, leaving millions that were forced onto it without insurance overnight. Yes, they could have done that but the odds of any Republican getting elected to a county dog catcher position afterwards be would zero to none.
2. It does no good to send up 30 house bills to repeal O-Care with Obama sitting in the Oval office with a veto pen.
3. You cannot threaten to shut down the government over Obamacare. Been there, done that it only backfires on Republicans.
4. To repeal Obamacare will require a sitting Republican President, and super majority in both houses. That's how you got Obama-Care & that's the only way to get rid of it.
5. Finally it does no good to read Green Eggs & Ham on the United States Senate floor over Obamacare.

It's Rush Limbaugh and all the others didn't know this, but again they had to find something to keep you angry and interested, so they continually violated Reagan's 11th commandment--"thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican" and they have successfully shattered the Republican party into pieces.

Tea-Party-Anger-Fear.gif

You can.....Cruz did it and they won in a landslide in the off year elections....

4. To repeal Obamacare will require a sitting Republican President, and super majority in both houses. That's how you got Obama-Care & that's the only way to get rid of it.

Wrong....you just defund it....and he didn't have a super majority....he just had a majority...and wasn't afraid to use it...unlike the GOP establishment....which is why they got booted...

See this is another thing that Reich wing talk radio has NOT informed you of. Basic Civics.

2. It does no good to send up 30 house bills to repeal O-Care with Obama sitting in the Oval office with a veto pen.

It's Rush Limbaugh and all the others didn't know this, but again they had to find something to keep you angry and interested, so they continually violated Reagan's 11th commandment--"thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican" and they have successfully shattered the Republican party into pieces.

Tea-Party-Anger-Fear.gif

I love Obamacare we are using it to destroy Democrats they own 100% of that turd.

It's been pretty amusing to see the very absolutist thought processes that conservative talk radio hosts have trained their fans to exercise come back to bite them square on the ass.

Limbaugh, Hannity & Levin have spent the last several years attacking the Republican "Establishment" with at least as much energy as they attack Democrats. So when the most ridiculous and annoying possible candidate pops up, they can't stop them from voting for him because he's so anti-Establishment.

Even more amusing, this mess coincides with the Democrats having to run their most vulnerable possible candidate. Holy crap.

No moron...they are going to vote for him because he is the only one in a position to stop hilary.....

Actually I referring to the way you folks are so obviously influenced by them, all the way down to your words and thought processes.

As I recall, there were a lot of people who took professional wrestling pretty seriously too.

Oh please enough with this BS its an intentionally dishonest lie. You disagree with Rush therefore anyone who agrees with Rush must be ignorant and unable to think for themselves, get real.
This has nothing to do with whether I agree with him - as an Independent I do agree with him on some issues.

I'm talking strictly about behaviors, and I provided a few examples in post 30. The influences of talk radio on many conservatives are abundantly clear.

"Radio legend Rush Limbaugh, as he has on millions of conservatives, has had a major impact on my life. My late grandfather’s obsession with his show in the early 1990’s led me become an avid listener and to then change my career path from sports-casting to that of a “conservative radio talk show host.” At one point, I was even being groomed to fill in for Rush, but for a number of reasons, that never worked out (probably for the best, especially for him!).

I have never met or even spoken to Rush, but I have emailed with him on many occasions. I correctly warned him that he would eventually be taken off the powerhouse station I worked for in Los Angeles (KFI-AM), and even gave him golf “lessons” via email, which he seemed to appreciate. My current radio show, nationally syndicated on Sunday nights, probably would not have happened without Rush forwarding an email I sent to him on to an associate who set me up with a syndicator.

All politics aside, there has never been a more amazing unscripted broadcaster than Rush Limbaugh (Howard Stern wouldn’t even be close without great guests). What he has been able to maintain after the loss of his hearing is perhaps the most underrated achievement in the history of the medium.

With all of that said, I am very angry with Rush Limbaugh and have lost an enormous amount of respect for him. Last week I was widely quoted in this exposé on the conservative media where I lamented that Rush, sadly, needs be dethroned from his lofty position atop its ranks. It is becoming very clear that a large percentage of his shrinking audience feels exactly the same way.

The reason for this is that if there was one man who could have stopped the Trump trainwreck from handing Hillary Clinton the presidency and possibly destroying the Republican party, it was Rush. No one else had the credibility and the reach within the GOP base to scold the emerging temper tantrum and keep conservative eyes on the bigger picture.

Rush’s responsibility (as at least he led us to believe) was to see all dangers to the movement and do his best to destroy them. However, when faced with the Trump Trojan horse entering the gates to the kingdom, not only did he hardly fire a shot, he practically held the door open and then laughed as the carnage ensued.

Did he criticize Trump during the primaries? Sure. But only mildly, just as he did with all of the other candidates in the bloated field ripe for a celebrity con-artist to overtake it with less than a majority of support. Trump was an existential threat to the entire conservative movement and perhaps the country itself. This was not the time to hide behind some silly “I don’t endorse in a primary” rule or a desire to pretend to be “fair” as to not offend a significant portion of his already dwindling audience.

The Rush Limbaugh I used to admire would have immediately seen the obvious danger of the Trump candidacy and snuffed it out before it could even catch fire. Instead, he mostly stood back and watched the raging inferno engulf all that he had built and everything he claims to believe in.

Sean Hannity selling his soul to Trump for a few ratings points didn’t surprise me, but Rush doing nothing at all to stop him really did. Hannity is not a smart guy, but Rush is. To whom much is given, much is expected, and Rush Limbaugh came up tiny when the conservative movement needed him most.

So now, Rush is in a very difficult spot. Much of his audience is now fully able to see the betrayal that the conservative media inflicted upon their customers for their own entertainment and ratings gain. This has become crystalized by Trump’s recent apparent reversal on much of his plan to deport all of the illegal immigrants currently in the country.

I’m a big believer that if you wait long enough and keep your eyes pierced the truth will always eventually come out. That’s exactly what happened Monday when Rush was blindsided and demolished by caller “Rick from Los Angeles,” who took him and the rest of the “conservative” media to task for allowing Trump to “con” the base about what he would really do on illegal immigration. The most telling moment was at the very end when Rush, apparently by mistake, jumps to the obviously guilt-ridden conclusion that the caller was primarily blaming him (the caller probably was, but was just too polite to say it directly).

Exposed more dramatically on his conservative flank than at any other time I have ever heard of, Rush pathetically claimed that he never attacked Trump for making an obviously false promise on illegal immigration because he never took Trump “seriously” on the matter. Of course, you would think that it would have been the obligation of “America’s Truth Detector” to point that out about a hundred times during the primaries, but Rush never did.

Forced into a corner, Rush then inadvertently let his audience in on his own “con.” You see he’s just a radio host, he admitted. Just an entertainer. It wasn’t his job to take out Trump. That was the responsibility of the other fifteen candidates (who couldn’t get access to a large conservative audience because Trump was being given massive amounts of free advertising in exchange for the ratings he provided).

That’s all fine, and, to be fair, Rush has relied on that excuse to get out of jams in the past, but this situation was different. This was the 100-year storm and the guy who has made many millions of dollars pretending to be manning the lighthouse, never even bothered to warn his seaside town. In fact, he seemed to even revel in, and benefit from (his contract was just renewed), its destruction.

For that abdication of responsibility, as much as it literally pains me to say it, Rush himself must be destroyed if conservatism is to survive this disaster. How ironic that it took a caller to his show (where Rush has said for decades that the only purpose of a caller is to make him look good) to finally make that sad reality all too clear."
Caller to Limbaugh Show Exposes That Rush Knows He Blew It with Donald Trump

It's going to be very interesting to see the morning after the election just how many will still believe they are still listening to Mr. Talent on Loan from Gawwwwd-d. But, let's face it there are a whole lot of supposedly conservative talk show hosts that have sold their soles for ratings and those obscene profit breaks. Sean Hannity, Ann Colter, Bill O'Reilly, Michael Savage & Laura Ingram. Less but not least, Sarah Palin who shows up every now and then to promote this Chimpanzee. In fact, the only time I am going to turn them on is the morning after the election to see what kind of bullshit excuse they're going to use.

These people are responsible for shattering the Republican party into pieces, by delivering 3 or more daily hours of ring wing hyperbole, half truths, misconceptions and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. They have continually violated Reagan's 11th commandment by attacking their own. Referring to good Republicans as Establishment & Rino's. This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan it is now the Trump party because of them. The party of anger, ignorance, bigotry, misogyny & extremism. Their 2016 platform is even more extreme and divisive than ever.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=1

I truly hope that Trump takes them all down the toilet with him. Frankly, as a former Republican I am following the advice of a friend and former staffer of Ronald Reagan. You should too.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

We are still voting for Mr Trump.
#wontVoteForCriminals

He said "dethroned" not "destroyed". The destroyed part is an invention of the left. You almost gotta laugh at the phony republicans who made a lot of money pretending to be conservative who are now joining the ranks of the democrats because , sniff, sniff they don't want to build a freaking wall. Funny how these establishment "republicans" never even criticized CBS or Dan Rather for engaging in treason by using obviously forged documents to try to influence a presidential election but they blame a single conservative voice on the radio for everything they hate about conservatism. Trump is the best thing that happened to the conservative media in the last fifty years. All the phonies and the "establishment" republicans and fake conservatives are showing there true colors and good riddance to them.

The "dethroning" process has already started at FOX News. You apparently didn't read the article where Limbaugh stated this:
But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings? | RedState

Exposed more dramatically on his conservative flank than at any other time I have ever heard of, Rush pathetically claimed that he never attacked Trump for making an obviously false promise on illegal immigration because he never took Trump “seriously” on the matter. Of course, you would think that it would have been the obligation of “America’s Truth Detector” to point that out about a hundred times during the primaries, but Rush never did.

So Limbaugh knew there was NEVER going to be a WALL or mass deportations.
The article is right, CNN has been stealing pundits from FOXNEWS.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

What a useless thread!

You don't start by saying what this verbose, uninteresting essay is about or who the person is calling for the DESTRUCTION of Rush Limbaugh. Then to top it off, you attribute the unread verbal salad to a New York Times article that has nothing to do with this garbage.
its a violation of copyright law. I'm surprised the Moderators here don't put a stop to it. This is a discussion board not a clone site for the New York Times.com.

Looking at the "Top 100 Talk Radio' shows, it's heavily based on who has a gig at the networks with the most stations, which is no surprise, so I doubt being 'Number One' has much to do with being 'The Best', but whatever ...

Nice to see Dave Ramsey up there in the top 5, though, but if a Mark Levin or Howard Stern are in the 'Top Ten' it's a dubious 'distinction' at best ...

2016 Talkers Heavy Hundred 1-25

"Radio legend Rush Limbaugh, as he has on millions of conservatives, has had a major impact on my life. My late grandfather’s obsession with his show in the early 1990’s led me become an avid listener and to then change my career path from sports-casting to that of a “conservative radio talk show host.” At one point, I was even being groomed to fill in for Rush, but for a number of reasons, that never worked out (probably for the best, especially for him!).

I have never met or even spoken to Rush, but I have emailed with him on many occasions. I correctly warned him that he would eventually be taken off the powerhouse station I worked for in Los Angeles (KFI-AM), and even gave him golf “lessons” via email, which he seemed to appreciate. My current radio show, nationally syndicated on Sunday nights, probably would not have happened without Rush forwarding an email I sent to him on to an associate who set me up with a syndicator.

All politics aside, there has never been a more amazing unscripted broadcaster than Rush Limbaugh (Howard Stern wouldn’t even be close without great guests). What he has been able to maintain after the loss of his hearing is perhaps the most underrated achievement in the history of the medium.

With all of that said, I am very angry with Rush Limbaugh and have lost an enormous amount of respect for him. Last week I was widely quoted in this exposé on the conservative media where I lamented that Rush, sadly, needs be dethroned from his lofty position atop its ranks. It is becoming very clear that a large percentage of his shrinking audience feels exactly the same way.

The reason for this is that if there was one man who could have stopped the Trump trainwreck from handing Hillary Clinton the presidency and possibly destroying the Republican party, it was Rush. No one else had the credibility and the reach within the GOP base to scold the emerging temper tantrum and keep conservative eyes on the bigger picture.

Rush’s responsibility (as at least he led us to believe) was to see all dangers to the movement and do his best to destroy them. However, when faced with the Trump Trojan horse entering the gates to the kingdom, not only did he hardly fire a shot, he practically held the door open and then laughed as the carnage ensued.

Did he criticize Trump during the primaries? Sure. But only mildly, just as he did with all of the other candidates in the bloated field ripe for a celebrity con-artist to overtake it with less than a majority of support. Trump was an existential threat to the entire conservative movement and perhaps the country itself. This was not the time to hide behind some silly “I don’t endorse in a primary” rule or a desire to pretend to be “fair” as to not offend a significant portion of his already dwindling audience.

The Rush Limbaugh I used to admire would have immediately seen the obvious danger of the Trump candidacy and snuffed it out before it could even catch fire. Instead, he mostly stood back and watched the raging inferno engulf all that he had built and everything he claims to believe in.

Sean Hannity selling his soul to Trump for a few ratings points didn’t surprise me, but Rush doing nothing at all to stop him really did. Hannity is not a smart guy, but Rush is. To whom much is given, much is expected, and Rush Limbaugh came up tiny when the conservative movement needed him most.

So now, Rush is in a very difficult spot. Much of his audience is now fully able to see the betrayal that the conservative media inflicted upon their customers for their own entertainment and ratings gain. This has become crystalized by Trump’s recent apparent reversal on much of his plan to deport all of the illegal immigrants currently in the country.

I’m a big believer that if you wait long enough and keep your eyes pierced the truth will always eventually come out. That’s exactly what happened Monday when Rush was blindsided and demolished by caller “Rick from Los Angeles,” who took him and the rest of the “conservative” media to task for allowing Trump to “con” the base about what he would really do on illegal immigration. The most telling moment was at the very end when Rush, apparently by mistake, jumps to the obviously guilt-ridden conclusion that the caller was primarily blaming him (the caller probably was, but was just too polite to say it directly).

Forced into a corner, Rush then inadvertently let his audience in on his own “con.” You see he’s just a radio host, he admitted. Just an entertainer. It wasn’t his job to take out Trump. That was the responsibility of the other fifteen candidates (who couldn’t get access to a large conservative audience because Trump was being given massive amounts of free advertising in exchange for the ratings he provided).

That’s all fine, and, to be fair, Rush has relied on that excuse to get out of jams in the past, but this situation was different. This was the 100-year storm and the guy who has made many millions of dollars pretending to be manning the lighthouse, never even bothered to warn his seaside town. In fact, he seemed to even revel in, and benefit from (his contract was just renewed), its destruction.

For that abdication of responsibility, as much as it literally pains me to say it, Rush himself must be destroyed if conservatism is to survive this disaster. How ironic that it took a caller to his show (where Rush has said for decades that the only purpose of a caller is to make him look good) to finally make that sad reality all too clear."
Caller to Limbaugh Show Exposes That Rush Knows He Blew It with Donald Trump

It's going to be very interesting to see the morning after the election just how many will still believe they are still listening to Mr. Talent on Loan from Gawwwwd-d. But, let's face it there are a whole lot of supposedly conservative talk show hosts that have sold their soles for ratings and those obscene profit breaks. Sean Hannity, Ann Colter, Bill O'Reilly, Michael Savage & Laura Ingram. Less but not least, Sarah Palin who shows up every now and then to promote this Chimpanzee. In fact, the only time I am going to turn them on is the morning after the election to see what kind of bullshit excuse they're going to use.

These people are responsible for shattering the Republican party into pieces, by delivering 3 or more daily hours of ring wing hyperbole, half truths, misconceptions and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. They have continually violated Reagan's 11th commandment by attacking their own. Referring to good Republicans as Establishment & Rino's. This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan it is now the Trump party because of them. The party of anger, ignorance, bigotry, misogyny & extremism. Their 2016 platform is even more extreme and divisive than ever.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=1

I truly hope that Trump takes them all down the toilet with him. Frankly, as a former Republican I am following the advice of a friend and former staffer of Ronald Reagan. You should too.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

We are still voting for Mr Trump.
#wontVoteForCriminals

You're voting for a rapist? ewwwwwww....

See this is another thing that Reich wing talk radio has NOT informed you off. Basic Civics.

Tea-Party-Anger-Fear.gif

You can.....Cruz did it and they won in a landslide in the off year elections....

Wrong....you just defund it....and he didn't have a super majority....he just had a majority...and wasn't afraid to use it...unlike the GOP establishment....which is why they got booted...

Wrong AGAIN. Obama had 60 votes in the Senate or he never would have gotten ACA thru. Only for a couple months in session.

Rush, Trump, Hannity, Coulter. They all need to be kicked to the same curb as the retards, bigots, racists, hypocrites, liars, psychopaths and various other pseudocons after this election. Let's hope the GOP finally grows a pair and does it.

The GOP has been nurturing and feeding the agents of its own destruction for decades. And now it is time to stab them through their worm-infested skulls and toss them back to the Democratic Party from whence their ancestors came.
Weird tirade.
The GOP doesn't own Rush, Trump, Hannity or Coulter. They can't kick them to the curb, only the people can do that and they've shown no signs of doing so. The fact that they get under your skin proves they are going something right.

This has nothing to do with whether I agree with him - as an Independent I do agree with him on some issues.

I'm talking strictly about behaviors, and I provided a few examples in post 30. The influences of talk radio on many conservatives are abundantly clear.

Your hypothesis is insulting, and wrong.

What a useless thread!

You don't start by saying what this verbose, uninteresting essay is about or who the person is calling for the DESTRUCTION of Rush Limbaugh. Then to top it off, you attribute the unread verbal salad to a New York Times article that has nothing to do with this garbage.
its a violation of copyright law. I'm surprised the Moderators here don't put a stop to it. This is a discussion board not a clone site for the New York Times.com.
ROTFLMBAO!

Classic!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rush doesn't know it but he is in large part responsible for Trump being where he is today.

Nobody knows that. That's because that only exists in your "mind".

Rush has spent his entire career in talk radio arguing for rightwing purity, all the way up to the presidential level. He has railed for 25 years against moderate Republicans, even those clearly right of center.

He has helped enflame an entire generation of conservatives against moderation, and that's how you get to a fringe candidate like Trump.

That's you and your left wing nutter friends listening to the voices in your heads. You morons think you only have to speak a thing and it becomes truth. That's the reason reality always disagrees with you people. It's why you are wrong on just about everything.

Rush's #1 job is stopping liberals and progressives whenever and however possible. He has never ever endorsed a candidate in a primary
Except he does, he just says you DittoTards are too stupid to figure out who he endorses while leaving himself "plausible deniability" so that when the person he wants to win fails to win he can pretend he hasn't lost any influence. He wanted Fred Thompson in 2008 and First Walker and then Cruz in 2016. None of his picks won.

January 4, 2008

RUSH: People need leadership. It's one of my mantras. They want leadership. And to a lot of these people, I am their leader. And they think that I am AWOL on leadership because I don't come out and endorse a candidate, and because I don't come out and go through the candidates' particulars and suggest this is good, this is bad. I have actually been doing that; if anybody listens regularly, they shouldn't really be having a tough time figuring out who I like and who I don't like.

CALLER: Totally.

RUSH: But nevertheless, maybe that kind of subtlety is not powerful enough to get through.

Moron. He talks about all of the major candidates. You cherry pick the ones you want and you lie about an endorsement. As always, you have no clue what you are talking about.

You make the same ignorant mistake that the lefties here make. You assume that the GOP voters are controlled by Rush. I'm sure the hacks who think like you do don't realize that Glenn Beck had been fighting very hard against Trump since the beginning and still hasn't let up, yet Trump won anyway.

Yes, the GOP voters rebelled against the GOP establishment, but they didn't do it because Rush told them to, they did it because the establishment GOP betrayed them one time too many.
I listen to conservative talk radio pretty much every day, and the influence it has on many conservatives is pretty obvious. They constantly use terms like "Establishment", "RINO", "Hitlery", "Statist" and "low-informed voter" and, sure as shit, they show up here and in real life conversation. Rush will be talking about something and within a few minutes it's the subject of a new thread.

Are we going to pretend that without talk radio we would have heard of Saul Alinsky and Reverend Wright? Hannity STILL leans on that stuff.

And the thought processes are all the same. Say the wrong thing and you're a RINO. Criticize Trump and you're "Establishment" and have to be primaried. Any increase in government means we're socialist or Marxist, right out of Levin's mouth. This stuff didn't just spring out of nowhere, the connections are really, really clear.

Now it's reached the point of absurdity with all the hyperbole and absolutism.

I can always tell when I'm speaking with a Levin listener. They'll find a way to drop "liberty" into the conversation at least a couple of times, in context or not. And they always ask about buying gold, and I always have to try to avoid rolling my eyes and laughing.

You are going to believe what YOU want to believe. You are incorrect in every important respect but you go on thinking that. Reality disagrees.

If you think that Rush is responsible for Dinald Trump, the you will always be confused, you will always ask wtf? Because you can't see the forest for the trees and the obvious alludes you.

Rush's #1 job is stopping liberals and progressives whenever and however possible. He has never ever endorsed a candidate in a primary
Except he does, he just says you DittoTards are too stupid to figure out who he endorses while leaving himself "plausible deniability" so that when the person he wants to win fails to win he can pretend he hasn't lost any influence. He wanted Fred Thompson in 2008 and First Walker and then Cruz in 2016. None of his picks won.

January 4, 2008

RUSH: People need leadership. It's one of my mantras. They want leadership. And to a lot of these people, I am their leader. And they think that I am AWOL on leadership because I don't come out and endorse a candidate, and because I don't come out and go through the candidates' particulars and suggest this is good, this is bad. I have actually been doing that; if anybody listens regularly, they shouldn't really be having a tough time figuring out who I like and who I don't like.

CALLER: Totally.

RUSH: But nevertheless, maybe that kind of subtlety is not powerful enough to get through.

Moron. He talks about all of the major candidates. You cherry pick the ones you want and you lie about an endorsement. As always, you have no clue what you are talking about.
I quoted your MessiahRushie admitting that he endorses, only subtly so he can deny he endorsed anyone when his endorsee fails, to hide his lack of influence even in the GOP.

Forum List

Back