Rush Limbaugh mocks Bill O’Reilly in book

Wow. Media personalities talking about other media personalities for publicity. Who'd have thunk it?

Truthfully, its kind of unfortunate.

It takes away from the real message in my opinon.

Not really. They all do it. They don't take it seriously.... just the idiots who buy their crappy books.... or those of a differing political view.... because they're too stupid to recognize it as a sales ploy.

Since when did being a moderate be a bad thing? :confused:

This is just my opinion, but moderates dont stand for anything.

I swear that is'nt a jab. (not trying to poke at you) Its really more of a question I guess. :confused:

On most things I see it as either black or white. Not a whole lot of grey areas to me.

All of the political entertainers have such huge egos. They occasionally talk nice about one another, but they all see themsleves in competition with each other in the final analysis. There are only so many bucks to be spread between all of them. At least Rush has the nads to say he is better than the rest.......of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. He isn't any better than the rest of them........and that isn't a commentary on conservatism. I'm conservative and I find all of these guys to be huge self promotoing gas bags who care more about making money than being true believers.

Rush Limbaugh mocks Bill O?Reilly in book - TheHill.com

By Christina Wilkie - 05/25/10 06:00 AM ET

In a new biography on sale Tuesday, Rush Limbaugh calls fellow conservative talk show host Bill O’Reilly a “Ted Baxter” — after the fictional character on the “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” who was portrayed as a vain, shallow, buffoonish TV newsman.

“Sorry but somebody’s gotta say it,” Limbaugh is quoted as saying in Rush Limbaugh: An Army of One by Zev Chafets. At press time, O’Reilly had yet to respond to the comment.

But it wasn’t just Bill-O who took grief from Big Rush. Limbaugh said he doesn’t consider any of his fellow conservative talk show hosts to be in his league.

“Sean Hannity and Mark Levin are protégés,” writes Chafets, “and [Limbaugh] has defended Glenn Beck.”

But Limbaugh “doesn’t really consider them, or anyone else, in his league.”....................

poor rush always getting talked about by the left.

You know.........it would be beneficial if you read the thread before commenting so you didn't look like a fool when you rerpond. :eusa_whistle:

All of the political entertainers have such huge egos. They occasionally talk nice about one another, but they all see themsleves in competition with each other in the final analysis. There are only so many bucks to be spread between all of them. At least Rush has the nads to say he is better than the rest.......of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. He isn't any better than the rest of them........and that isn't a commentary on conservatism. I'm conservative and I find all of these guys to be huge self promotoing gas bags who care more about making money than being true believers.

Rush Limbaugh mocks Bill O?Reilly in book - TheHill.com

By Christina Wilkie - 05/25/10 06:00 AM ET

In a new biography on sale Tuesday, Rush Limbaugh calls fellow conservative talk show host Bill O’Reilly a “Ted Baxter” — after the fictional character on the “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” who was portrayed as a vain, shallow, buffoonish TV newsman.

“Sorry but somebody’s gotta say it,” Limbaugh is quoted as saying in Rush Limbaugh: An Army of One by Zev Chafets. At press time, O’Reilly had yet to respond to the comment.

But it wasn’t just Bill-O who took grief from Big Rush. Limbaugh said he doesn’t consider any of his fellow conservative talk show hosts to be in his league.

“Sean Hannity and Mark Levin are protégés,” writes Chafets, “and [Limbaugh] has defended Glenn Beck.”

But Limbaugh “doesn’t really consider them, or anyone else, in his league.”....................

poor rush always getting talked about by the left.

You know.........it would be beneficial if you read the thread before commenting so you didn't look like a fool when you rerpond. :eusa_whistle:

you sould not be talking about rush in that manner was my point.take it or leave it:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back