Rush Limbaugh: Mitt Romney is not a Conservative.

I find this OBSESSION over what Rush has to say quite amusing.

I mean really, anyone here think Mitt was a CONSERVATIVE?

:eusa_whistle:

YET, the Righties will throw their convictions out the window & pull the lever for him just so there will be a guy in the WH w/ an "(R)" behind his name :eusa_whistle:

I find this OBSESSION over what Rush has to say quite amusing.

I mean really, anyone here think Mitt was a CONSERVATIVE?

:eusa_whistle:

YET, the Righties will throw their convictions out the window & pull the lever for him just so there will be a guy in the WH w/ an "(R)" behind his name :eusa_whistle:

Well, you'd do the same for a total POS just because he has a (D) behind his name....so what's your point?????

:stupid:

It amazes me how you folks will bash your hand with the same hammer over and over and you never learn not to repeat the same stupid mistake.

Last edited:
The Grand Poobah has spoken!
Rush Limbaugh, on his Thursday radio broadcast, spoke bluntly about GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney. "Romney is not a conservative," said Limbaugh
Real Conservatives knew that even before Rush said it.

Interestingly, Rush also said in 2000 that GW Bush wasn't the Conservative that most people said he was.

He was right then, and he's right now!

Limbaugh is a Hard Right Reactinary, not a conservative.

OK, that's it, then. Let's move on.

Peggy Noonan also came out today proclaiming Romney NOT a conservative.

The rightwing propaganda machine is systematically narrowing the definition of conservative down to being synonymous with rightwing extremist.

I wonder if Noonan would even consider her ex-boss Reagan a conservative at this point.

Romney's not a conservative and neither was Bush. When you consider how Reagan spent, why should we call him a conservative either?

Well, he was a Democrat at one time.

What you said is partly true...but over simplifies what Reagan was.

Reagan was a Social-Conservative. He also believed in smaller government that gets out of the way of business.

Just because Reagan spent so much money doesn't make him a Liberal,especially since much of it was on Defense.

Carter gutted the military. Carter practically destroyed the economy.

You fault Reagan for spending to get it going again but liberals don't fault Obama for doing the same. Problem is Reagan didn't tell everyone he was gonna create jobs. He said he would remove the bonds that stood in the way of job-creation. Not to mention the fact that Reagan was trying to fix the economy not tear it down like Obama is.

yes you said that best.:clap2:

a brief compendium of the rep comments offered to me by GHOOK, starting with his response to my comment in this thread:

"STFU Faggot!"

Building on his previous gems such as:

"****** I have a base of $53 and with commission I make another $50-$60K a year, so kiss my ass!" from yesterday.

Stay Classy, GHOOK! Every time you rep me we learn a little bit more about who you really are - a racist, homophobic rightwinger.

a brief compendium of the rep comments offered to me by GHOOK, starting with his response to my comment in this thread:

"STFU Faggot!"

"****** I have a base of $53 and with commission I make another $50-$60K a year, so kiss my ass!" from yesterday.

Stay Classy, GHOOK! Every time you rep me we learn a little bit more about who you really are - a racist, homophobic rightwinger.

jeesh, stop airing your whining on us.
grow up

"STFU Faggot!"

grow up

Airing my whining? Those are public comments. I'm just pointing out who GHOOK really is - a racist homophobe aligning with your party. You don't have to own it if you don't want to.

"STFU Faggot!"

grow up

Actually, Ghook is the one who needs to change his/her approach. 8537 may be a bit misguided and most certainly from another planet :)eusa_angel:).....but 8537 deserves respect as he always shows respect in return.

"STFU Faggot!"

grow up

Actually, Ghook is the one who needs to change his/her approach. 8537 may be a bit misguided and most certainly from another planet :)eusa_angel:).....but 8537 deserves respect as he always shows respect in return.

:cool:
all fine, but what goes on behind closed doors...should stay there in my opinion.

I love how Rush becomes a credible source when you like what you hear and then he is a hack when you don't.

No, trust me - I never find Rush to be a credible source my friend!:lol:

Rush offers opinion...not always fact....and he does not claim his opinion to be fact.

However, he is correct in my eyes as it pertains to Romney. Romney is a moderate compared to...well....my personal values as a conservative.

However, this does not mean he is not a viable candidate for the conservative voter. For example, I am not necessarily interested in the most conservative candidtae as I know that ythe more right or more left a cnadidate, the less likely they will be able to work with congress.

I like Romney...Still prefer Newt from a knowledge standpoint....but how the hell is Newt going to get the minority leaders (Reid and Pelosi come 2012) to work with him?

Forum List

Back