Rush Limbaugh: Mitt Romney is not a Conservative.

The further right Rush and his minions lean threatens to topple them from Conservative to Anarchist.

LOL, that is the lefts JOB.
Just think, OWS.
That's rich, now "Big Government" Libs are against all laws! :cuckoo:

As I have said so many times, CON$ are on all sides of every issue depending on what is convenient at the moment.

ANARCHIST

: a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power.

Oh....you mean the OWS folks???

Your posts, as usual, are just dripping with hypocrisy.

Don't listen to Rush so I could care what he thinks.

but rush is not a conservative lol

rush followers are bigger fools than palin followers

But not bigger fools than Obama supporters. :eusa_angel:

o go fuck yourself......obama voters sure did...and looks like it may be another election where obama is the only valid choice and what does that say about both parties and the american voters

I would tell you to do the same but I don't put politics above friendship.

The Grand Poobah has spoken!

Rush Limbaugh: Mitt Romney 'Is Not A Conservative' (AUDIO)

Rush Limbaugh, on his Thursday radio broadcast, spoke bluntly about GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

"Romney is not a conservative," said Limbaugh (as pointed out by RealClearPolitics). He continued, "he's not, folks. But you can argue with me all day long on that, but he isn't." Limbaugh went on to explain that "what [Romney] has going for him is that he's not Obama," and that the former Massachusetts governor is a "seasoned" debater.

Despite the conservative radio host's harsh words, Limbaugh told his audience that he likes Romney "very much" and that Romney is "a fine guy. He's a very nice gentleman. He is a gentleman. But he's not a conservative."

:up::happy-1::lmao:

I told you that months and months ago. All fiscal conservatives know Mitt's a moderate.

That will more than likely win him the nod, since most indies are moderates themselves.

I find Rush's position on this amusing.

To digress. Remember back to 2008, Rush broke his "no endorsement" rule and supported Romney because Huckabee was an economic populist and he hated McCain on principle that McCain wouldn't kiss his butt. So he got completely behind the Android from Kolob, and Romney still lost. Badly.

Of course, this was RomneyBot 3.0, which pretended to a social conservative until someone figured out it was wearing magic underpants.

So now that ROmney is playing to the moderate side of the street this time (since Guliani and McCain had that side sewn up in 2008, he didn't bother trying then), Rush is trying to distance himself from Romney.

Which no doubt, gives him cover when Romney loses. He can say with an almost straight face that conservatism wasn't on the ballot.

If Romney is on the ballot, conservatism isn't on the ballot.

What is interesting about this declaration by Rush, is that Rush was all over Romney's jock-strap in 2008. He called Romney the true conservative (meaning McCain wasn't).

The Grand Poobah has spoken!

Rush Limbaugh: Mitt Romney 'Is Not A Conservative' (AUDIO)

Rush Limbaugh, on his Thursday radio broadcast, spoke bluntly about GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

"Romney is not a conservative," said Limbaugh (as pointed out by RealClearPolitics). He continued, "he's not, folks. But you can argue with me all day long on that, but he isn't." Limbaugh went on to explain that "what [Romney] has going for him is that he's not Obama," and that the former Massachusetts governor is a "seasoned" debater.

Despite the conservative radio host's harsh words, Limbaugh told his audience that he likes Romney "very much" and that Romney is "a fine guy. He's a very nice gentleman. He is a gentleman. But he's not a conservative."

:up::happy-1::lmao:

Last edited:
Anyone who still supports Obama after all we've seen since this Summer has got to be in total denial.

It's pretty pathetic.

supports him against whom?

I'd support Biden over Obama.....and I do so grudgingly.

It's not enough to say the opposition isn't good enough because Obama himself is a disaster. You need to wrap your mind around that.

Do you want four more years of this BS, one crisis after another, divisions and Class-warfare, constant economic upheaval, rising energy prices, ever increasing poverty???

Do want this country to go down in flames?

Supporting Obama pretty much assures that.

Regardless of how bad things get Obama does what folks like Hugo Chavez and every other despot does......he refuses to take blame and he uses Marxism to blame his opposition using the misinformed, ie the Occupy Wall Street folks, to do his dirty work.

Rush Limbaugh, February 2008:

"I think now, based on the way the campaign has shaken out, that there probably is a candidate on our side who does embody all three legs of the conservative stool, and that’s Romney."

lol

Rush Limbaugh *endorses Mitt Romney « Hot Air

I can honestly say that anyone who changes his mind about someone once he finds out everything about him has more sense then someone who ignores the truth and continues to support a piece of shit like Obama.

It seems the more we find out about Romney the worse he looks. Changing your mind about him isn't foolish....it's just common-sense....something you refuse to use apparently.

^^Pro Flip Flop^^

I can honestly say that anyone who changes his mind about someone once he finds out everything about him has more sense then someone who ignores the truth and continues to support a piece of shit like Obama.

It seems the more we find out about Romney the worse he looks. Changing your mind about him isn't foolish....it's just common-sense....something you refuse to use apparently.

Ok, then list all the positions that Romney has changed his mind on, SINCE FEBRUARY OF 2008,

that would justify changing one's view of him from comprehensively conservative (Limbaugh's position in 2008)

to 'not a conservative' in 2011.

I don't care about the ones he's changed his mind on.....I just have a problem with a couple that he hasn't.

I don't know nor care about his flip-flopping. What I do know is the following:

Romney can be tied into the writing of Obamacare.
Romney believes in Man-made Global Warming.

That's enough for me not to support him.

The fact that you are trying to prop him up makes me even more suspicious of him. Anyone who leads in the GOP polls and doesn't come under immediate attack has been selected in a similar manner that McCain was.

I'm not falling for that shit twice.

You said Limbaugh changed his mind about Romney because he found out more about him.

I'm asking you to back that up.

I'm not propping up anyone. I'd much rather see Obama have to run against ANY of the other candidates in the race.

Back in 2008 after the election, when the Right began whining and moaning about how McCain lost because he wasn't conservative enough,

I asked them, well, then name the conservative in 2008 who could have beaten Obama.

Other than mostly stunned silence, the ONLY name any of them ever mentioned was

Mitt Romney.

Ok, then list all the positions that Romney has changed his mind on, SINCE FEBRUARY OF 2008,

that would justify changing one's view of him from comprehensively conservative (Limbaugh's position in 2008)

to 'not a conservative' in 2011.

I don't care about the ones he's changed his mind on.....I just have a problem with a couple that he hasn't.

The fact that you are trying to prop him up makes me even more suspicious of him. Anyone who leads in the GOP polls and doesn't come under immediate attack has been selected in a similar manner that McCain was.

You said Limbaugh changed his mind about Romney because he found out more about him.

I'm not propping up anyone. I'd much rather see Obama have to run against ANY of the other candidates in the race.

If that's the case why do you support Romney?

I would think you'd want somebody else to run against Obama.

Your Bull Shit doesn't make any sense at all.

Unless you're lying....then it makes perfect sense.

Last edited:
Peggy Noonan also came out today proclaiming Romney NOT a conservative.

The rightwing propaganda machine is systematically narrowing the definition of conservative down to being synonymous with rightwing extremist.

I wonder if Noonan would even consider her ex-boss Reagan a conservative at this point.

If that's the case why do you support Romney?I would think you'd want somebody else to run against Obama.

Your Bull Shit doesn't make any sense at all.

Unless you're lying....then it makes perfect sense.

Can you read the two bolded sentences, and then tell me why you typed yours after I typed mine?

Back in 2008 after the election, when the Right began whining and moaning about how McCain lost because he wasn't conservative enough,

I asked them, well, then name the conservative in 2008 who could have beaten Obama.

Other than mostly stunned silence, the ONLY name any of them ever mentioned was

Mitt Romney.

I would have said Paul, since he came in 3rd

The rightwing propaganda machine is systematically narrowing the definition of conservative down to being synonymous with rightwing extremist.

I wonder if Noonan would even consider her ex-boss Reagan a conservative at this point.

Romney's not a conservative and neither was Bush. When you consider how Reagan spent, why should we call him a conservative either?

Limbaugh is an entertainment genius and I enjoy listening to his show.
But he is not accountable to the voters, is not running for office and has no political platform he has to run on.
Accordingly, I dismiss all of his opinions as that is all he ever has.
Conservatives with a brain do not take their marching orders from entertainers. Many conservatives do but they are just like the liberals.
Entertainers' opinions are for $$$ only.

A right-wing extremist is a Muslim suicide-bomber.

Noonan is a media personality like Rush Limbaugh.

What she thinks doesn't really matter all that much because she says what her boss pays her to say.

Rush has no boss.

I don't care what Rush thinks- Romney is the best candidate and he is conservative on the issues that I care about - fiscal policy and immigration.

Romney's not a conservative and neither was Bush. When you consider how Reagan spent, why should we call him a conservative either?

Well, he was a Democrat at one time.

What you said is partly true...but over simplifies what Reagan was.

Reagan was a Social-Conservative. He also believed in smaller government that gets out of the way of business.

Just because Reagan spent so much money doesn't make him a Liberal,especially since much of it was on Defense.

Carter gutted the military. Carter practically destroyed the economy.

You fault Reagan for spending to get it going again but liberals don't fault Obama for doing the same. Problem is Reagan didn't tell everyone he was gonna create jobs. He said he would remove the bonds that stood in the way of job-creation. Not to mention the fact that Reagan was trying to fix the economy not tear it down like Obama is.

Forum List

Back