Rush Limbaugh: Mitt Romney is not a Conservative.

The Grand Poobah has spoken!

Rush Limbaugh: Mitt Romney 'Is Not A Conservative' (AUDIO)

Rush Limbaugh, on his Thursday radio broadcast, spoke bluntly about GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

"Romney is not a conservative," said Limbaugh (as pointed out by RealClearPolitics). He continued, "he's not, folks. But you can argue with me all day long on that, but he isn't." Limbaugh went on to explain that "what [Romney] has going for him is that he's not Obama," and that the former Massachusetts governor is a "seasoned" debater.

Despite the conservative radio host's harsh words, Limbaugh told his audience that he likes Romney "very much" and that Romney is "a fine guy. He's a very nice gentleman. He is a gentleman. But he's not a conservative."

:up::happy-1::lmao:

In other late breaking news, the sun is hot and water is wet.......

Rush Limbaugh, February 2008:

"I think now, based on the way the campaign has shaken out, that there probably is a candidate on our side who does embody all three legs of the conservative stool, and that’s Romney."

lol

Rush Limbaugh *endorses Mitt Romney « Hot Air

I can honestly say that anyone who changes his mind about someone once he finds out everything about him has more sense then someone who ignores the truth and continues to support a piece of shit like Obama.

It seems the more we find out about Romney the worse he looks. Changing your mind about him isn't foolish....it's just common-sense....something you refuse to use apparently.

"I think now, based on the way the campaign has shaken out, that there probably is a candidate on our side who does embody all three legs of the conservative stool, and that’s Romney."

lol

I can honestly say that anyone who changes his mind about someone once he finds out everything about him has more sense then someone who ignores the truth and continues to support a piece of shit like Obama.

It seems the more we find out about Romney the worse he looks. Changing your mind about him isn't foolish....it's just common-sense....something you refuse to use apparently.

Ok, then list all the positions that Romney has changed his mind on, SINCE FEBRUARY OF 2008,

that would justify changing one's view of him from comprehensively conservative (Limbaugh's position in 2008)

to 'not a conservative' in 2011.

lol

Ok, then list all the positions that Romney has changed his mind on, SINCE FEBRUARY OF 2008,

that would justify changing one's view of him from comprehensively conservative (Limbaugh's position in 2008)

I see the answer to this is taking mudwhistle more time than one would have expected.

:lol::lol::lol:

lol

I don't care about the ones he's changed his mind on.....I just have a problem with a couple that he hasn't.

I don't know nor care about his flip-flopping. What I do know is the following:

Romney can be tied into the writing of Obamacare.
Romney believes in Man-made Global Warming.

That's enough for me not to support him.

The fact that you are trying to prop him up makes me even more suspicious of him. Anyone who leads in the GOP polls and doesn't come under immediate attack has been selected in a similar manner that McCain was.

I'm not falling for that shit twice.

The further right Rush and his minions lean threatens to topple them from Conservative to Anarchist.

LOL, that is the lefts JOB.
Just think, OWS.
That's rich, now "Big Government" Libs are against all laws! :cuckoo:

As I have said so many times, CON$ are on all sides of every issue depending on what is convenient at the moment.

ANARCHIST

: a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power.

Rush Limbaugh, on his Thursday radio broadcast, spoke bluntly about GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

"Romney is not a conservative," said Limbaugh (as pointed out by RealClearPolitics). He continued, "he's not, folks. But you can argue with me all day long on that, but he isn't." Limbaugh went on to explain that "what [Romney] has going for him is that he's not Obama," and that the former Massachusetts governor is a "seasoned" debater.

Despite the conservative radio host's harsh words, Limbaugh told his audience that he likes Romney "very much" and that Romney is "a fine guy. He's a very nice gentleman. He is a gentleman. But he's not a conservative."

Why do you think Cain is leading? Romney is not a Conservative and that's what we want in 2012. Rush is just reading what we're telling him

Romney is a neocon flip flopper that wants the presidency so he can auction the power off to all the powerfull corporations that gave his campain money.

Yet another lap dog to power just waiting to get his grubby fingers in the treasure. Say hello to bigger government, more regulation, and more laws.

I see the answer to this is taking mudwhistle more time than one would have expected.

:lol::lol::lol:

Some of us think about our responses......contrary to your typical knee-jerk reactionary posts.

Don't listen to Rush so I could care what he thinks.

but rush is not a conservative lol

rush followers are bigger fools than palin followers

But not bigger fools than Obama supporters. :eusa_angel:

o go fuck yourself......obama voters sure did...and looks like it may be another election where obama is the only valid choice and what does that say about both parties and the american voters

Valid choice? Are more layoffs needed?

either real life or as an entertainer......he is an entertainer after all.....i am always amazed at what entertains the mentally well optional

Forum List

Back