Rush Limbaugh: Michelle Obama Guilty Of 'Uppity-ism'

I don't often hear Rush telling people what they and their kids should, and should not, eat.
If she is going to spout off about it, and not be a hypocrite, she needs to narrow her ass just a bit.

You see you are so damned partisan you spew hate on a woman who is trying to use her spotlight to get kids to eat healthier.

She is the first lady.

Laura was allowed to promote reading without anyone on the left BOOING her.

Your team is just so filled to the brim with hate you cant even think of the kids

uppity-ism.

I guess rush needed a little viewer boost to use such racially tinged words

You see you are so damned partisan you spew hate on a woman who is trying to use her spotlight to get kids to eat healthier.

She is the first lady.

Your team is just so filled to the brim with hate you cant even think of the kids

Okay which is it? Did Laura Bush FORCE people to read books, or promote reading to people? Big difference. And if the answer is promote, as I expect it is, what's with the FORCE in your earlier post? It's things like that from you that cause many to hold you in such low regard in here.

The problem with Michele, as Rush has expounded on before, is her do as I say, not as I do attitude. She often lectures what kids should eat, but then often when we find out what she's eaten somewhere it's anything but what she lectures. A fit description of which, along with others, is uppity.

She is the first lady.

Okay which is it? Did Laura Bush FORCE people to read books, or promote reading to people? Big difference. And if the answer is promote, as I expect it is, what's with the FORCE in your earlier post? It's things like that from you that cause many to hold you in such low regard in here.

The problem with Michele, as Rush has expounded on before, is her do as I say, not as I do attitude. She often lectures what kids should eat, but then often when we find out what she's eaten somewhere it's anything but what she lectures. A fit description of which, along with others, is uppity.

With all of the obese children in America, how can you think that this is bad?

She is the first lady.

Where did I say it's bad? Michele's being uppity, hypocritical, or whatever by telling kids what to eat, yet so often what's reported she's eaten is what's bad about it. Anyone who has raised kids knows it's a waste of time to try to get them to do or say or act a certain way if they're not willing to lead by example. The kids pick up on do as I say, not as I do very quickly.

Where did I say it's bad? Michele's being uppity, hypocritical, or whatever by telling kids what to eat, yet so often what's reported she's eaten is what's bad about it. Anyone who has raised kids knows it's a waste of time to try to get them to do or say or act a certain way if they're not willing to lead by example. The kids pick up on do as I say, not as I do very quickly.

I see, a darky who does not know her place.

Attempting to deal with childhood obesity is commendable. If she were a conservative doing this you would think that she was wonderful.

How many kids know what Michelle Obama eats?

She is the first lady.

When has Michelle Obama forced anyone to do anything? Got some examples of how she's eaten things that make her a hypocrite? Bashing people is easy. Proving it is another thing, altogether. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Rush Limbaugh: Michelle Obama Guilty Of 'Uppity-ism' (AUDIO)

This fucktard is fatter than Michele Obama, yet talks about her weight, less educated than Michele Obama, Rush is a college drop out, and accuses her of being uppity, jealousy anyone?

Actually, he's not fat. He lost 90 pounds as reported on Good Morning America Lean Limbaugh: How Did Rush Lose 90 Pounds? - ABC News

Why don't you check your facts before coming across as being so fucking dense?

He's STILL a fathead, regardless!!! :cool:

Nascar fans don't like her because she was not proud of her country until recently

Forum List

Back