Rush Limbaugh links ChiComs to Obama

The EPA drives all manufacturing jobs out of the country.

And they're just getting started.

The EPA forces other countries to pay $4 an hour for a manuracturing job?:cuckoo:
No, the EPA makes it impossible for our nation to compete through automation and innovation with near slave labor because there is too MUCH protection without proof it's really worth a good goddamn.

I'd like to see the cost/benefit analysis done of EVERY EPA reg. Make them prove that there is actually a benefit at a cost that is worth paying. With no one demanding they prove their work, they're passing BS regulation that are insane with no real benefit.

]
Context was 0bama's remarks in Re the Chamber of Commerce and the reality of total fungibility of cash.

0bama wants the Chamber to "come clean." Limbaugh took 0bama's logic (loosely defined) and applied it to 0bama.

The chamber is funded by furriners in pretty much the same way, if you take take 0bama's words at face value, which no rational person would ever do, as 0bama is directly funded by the chicoms.
Thank you for admitting that the CON$ are not rational people since they have been using against Planned Parenthood regarding the tax dollars they receive funding abortions the logic you falsely attribute to Obama.

This is what I love about CON$, the arguments they have used for decades against Planned Parenthood were always called quite rational, but as soon as the same argument is used against the C of C, suddenly no rational person would ever do it.

Defund Planned Parenthood

That's what I call subsidizing the abortion industry. While, technically speaking, no U.S. taxpayer dollars are specifically allocated for abortions, Planned Parenthood performed some 1.4 million of them in that same time period.

But as Hollowell points out, it really is a distinction without a difference.

"Would the U.S. government have financed the 'good works' (education, building bridges, etc.) of the Nazi regime – so long as the Nazis promised not to use the funds for purposes of destroying human life in its concentration camps?" she asks. "Common sense dictates the answer – 'NO!' I mean even if the Nazis did not use the tax dollars directly for an evil like genocide, such funding would free up their other finances, allowing them to invest in their openly evil agenda. Likewise, we should not support Planned Parenthood with our tax dollars."

It's a big shell game. Money is fungible. When Planned Parenthood can spend your money on maintaining its image as a "charity," it is free to spend other funds on killing babies.
whiskey-250x223.jpeg

Tango-607x452.jpeg

foxtrot-dance-history.jpeg

Cash is fungible. This is news to you? You do realize that water is wet, don't you?

We are discussing the context of Rush's remarks. He was making fun of 0bama's assertions regarding the Chamber of Commerce, and pointing out that 0bama's assertions, applied to himself, made 0bama's assertions look ridiculous. 0bama is not taking a direct paycheck from Peking. Even though he seems as if he thinks he is sometimes.

You need to do some deep breathing and read the posts you respond to before you jump in and make a total and complete ass of yourself.

Last edited:
]
Context was 0bama's remarks in Re the Chamber of Commerce and the reality of total fungibility of cash.

0bama wants the Chamber to "come clean." Limbaugh took 0bama's logic (loosely defined) and applied it to 0bama.

The chamber is funded by furriners in pretty much the same way, if you take take 0bama's words at face value, which no rational person would ever do, as 0bama is directly funded by the chicoms.
Thank you for admitting that the CON$ are not rational people since they have been using against Planned Parenthood regarding the tax dollars they receive funding abortions the logic you falsely attribute to Obama.

This is what I love about CON$, the arguments they have used for decades against Planned Parenthood were always called quite rational, but as soon as the same argument is used against the C of C, suddenly no rational person would ever do it.

Defund Planned Parenthood

That's what I call subsidizing the abortion industry. While, technically speaking, no U.S. taxpayer dollars are specifically allocated for abortions, Planned Parenthood performed some 1.4 million of them in that same time period.

But as Hollowell points out, it really is a distinction without a difference.

"Would the U.S. government have financed the 'good works' (education, building bridges, etc.) of the Nazi regime – so long as the Nazis promised not to use the funds for purposes of destroying human life in its concentration camps?" she asks. "Common sense dictates the answer – 'NO!' I mean even if the Nazis did not use the tax dollars directly for an evil like genocide, such funding would free up their other finances, allowing them to invest in their openly evil agenda. Likewise, we should not support Planned Parenthood with our tax dollars."

It's a big shell game. Money is fungible. When Planned Parenthood can spend your money on maintaining its image as a "charity," it is free to spend other funds on killing babies.

Cash is fungible. This is news to you? You do realize that water is wet, don't you?

We are discussing the context of Rush's remarks. He was making fun of 0bama's assertions regarding the Chamber of Commerce, and pointing out that 0bama's assertions, applied to himself, made 0bama's assertions look ridiculous. 0bama is not taking a direct paycheck from Peking. Even though he seems as if he thinks he is sometimes.

You need to do some deep breathing and read the posts you respond to before you jump in and make a total and complete ass of yourself.
I realize arrogant condescension is all you have since your MessiahRushie's STUPID rationalization means that the GOP from Bush to the GOP members of Congress have their salaries paid by the ChiComs too. But what you and LimpTard are too stupid to realize is LimpTard was making fun of the CON$ervative assertion that taxpayers support Planned Parenthood abortions, an assertion CON$ have made for decades. Only when the same traditional CON$ervative assertion is applied to the Right Wing C of C is it suddenly ridiculous.
Oh the hypocrisy!!! :lol:

This is a LIBTARD thread!!

The Libtard Credo: Regardless of facts.....
Obama - Perfect. GOOD!! Delightful. SMART!! SUPER DUPER!!!!
Palin - BIMBO!!! Stupid!!!
Rush - FAT!!! BAD!!! OXY CON!!!!! STUPID
Bush - EVIL!!!!! BOOOOSH!!!! EVIL!!!!!! STUPID
CHENEY- BLULOOLOLOLOOOOO!! BLULOLOOLOOOO!!!!!I BLOW YOU UP!!! BLULOLLOOLOOOOLOOOOLOOOO!!! I BLOW YOU UP!!! BLULOLOOOLOOO!!!!!!!

Normal person - "But, what did Rush say that was so bad?"
Libtard -"It doesn't matter! Rush is fat and mean!! What about BOOOSH!!!!"
Normal Person - "OK, how about a link to the story?"
Libtard - "Why? Rush is still a big fat meanie!! He took drugs too!!! BOOOOSH!!!!!!
Normal Person - "Shouldn't you be on a ledge somewhere?"
Libtard - BOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!

"And since the rise of racial hatred that has permeated FOX News and right-wing talk radio, it only follows that more and more lone wolves will be popping up."

rushtroll.jpg

Forum List

Back