Rush Limbaugh Just Announced Advanced Lung Cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... oxyboy was married 4x. so much for 'traditional' marriage 'eh?
Yeah, he should have followed the outstanding / shining example set by the Clintons and stayed with his 1st wife...

:p

i won't celebrate, but do wish he gets all the oxy he wants to make him pain free & that he passes asap.

I wont even dignify that with a response.

Only to quote it so it can't be deleted...so history can see what utter filth you are!

<pfffft> i wouldn't have posted it otherwise. i've seen the torture that lung cancer produces & if he makes it he makes it. i won't shed a tear if he doesn't though & only hope that he remains pain free. that's about as much humanity i can muster for a truly disgusting human being who has created as much emotional torture thru his unending lies as he could for those he disagreed with politically.

so bite me.
You do realize that if you call an honest man a liar, that you imperil your immortal soul to eternal judgment, right?

Screenshot-46.png

PolitiFact |
God
502012120_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

You
original.jpg

GOD FACT
2fHnbN1tME-uJfwCG8HyiYEQ6zHa48zWWNjAG1Mn7tEpT7oDas6Z-kFiPlGeCncn7L-EQLWpKfcx6HLsp9Fkc2yYdY9sbhHsB3lwoUIoDjKK4QqXjiSLXwmta9eERLIfn5z5hQ

UNLESS SALVATION
5612061875_c19e98c5b5_z.jpg

you think rush is going to heaven?

lol, that's a good one.

No link yet. Just saw it on TV.

I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, but I'm sure we will have some here celebrating this.

i won't celebrate, but do wish he gets all the oxy he wants to make him pain free & that he passes asap.

Only to quote it so it can't be deleted...so history can see what utter filth you are!

<pfffft> i wouldn't have posted it otherwise. i've seen the torture that lung cancer produces & if he makes it he makes it. i won't shed a tear if he doesn't though & only hope that he remains pain free. that's about as much humanity i can muster for a truly disgusting human being who has created as much emotional torture thru his unending lies as he could for those he disagreed with politically.

so bite me.
I will remain silent although I don't want too [emoji6]

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

my grandfather suffered immensely with it for a year before he died.

My sincere condolences. My grandmother died of bone cancer. At the end she was literally screaming -morphine only paused the pain about 15 minutes at a time before she finally passed.

I used to enjoy listening to him in the 90s...before he completely lost his mind. Don't wish cancer on anyone...not even Rush Limbaugh. Hope he lives in a medical cannabis state.

lol... oxyboy was married 4x. so much for 'traditional' marriage 'eh?
Yeah, he should have followed the outstanding / shining example set by the Clintons and stayed with his 1st wife...

:p

but but but HILLARY & BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell, i never heard them bloviate about 'family values' - so, nice try, but it doesn't fly.

Too bad he didn't get it 30 years ago
How much pain did Rush Limbaugh cause? This nation is massively more to the left then it was 30 years ago. If he was ever over the top he may have been. But to warn about ruining traditions that are good has fallen to death ears. He made a good buck off of it that is to be sure. Men and women who warn about what a civilization is doing or heading to are always demeaned or worse. As one example... In pure terms today we have put gays and lesbians in front of hetero married couples with families. Whether a child is gay is not the issue. Most of the people who screwed with gays are hiding under their rocks now. But they did their damage. Other issues/agendas have reduced our footprint in global competition. Our location in the world has saved us up to now.

lol... oxyboy was married 4x. so much for 'traditional' marriage 'eh? he tore sandra fluke apart for 3 straight days, calling her a slut because she testified about making birth control a mandated covered expense by insurance companies. pretty pathetic given that ED is covered & el rushbo was caught down in the dominican republic with a ton of it.
I get what you are saying. May I also say that many if not most of the 95% of the media /entertainment people that are on the other side of Rush's views are not tea totlers. For the working person needs all of the warnings he/she can get to survive and live a comfortable life. And we penalize people who do.

One wrong never makes a right but I'm not sure anyone can say anything worse than what Rush said about Robin Williams death.

I don't wish death upon anyone but Rush isn't exactly one that will draw a lot of sympathy based upon his past remarks and actions.

Condemning drug abusers while being a drug abuser is another example that comes to mind.

my grandfather suffered immensely with it for a year before he died.

My sincere condolences. My grandmother died of bone cancer. At the end she was literally screaming -morphine only paused the pain about 15 minutes at a time before she finally passed.

cancer is truly the devil. it doesn't care who you are. & if he's got 'advanced' cancer, then it's only a matter of time. wasting away in pain & can't breathe is truly hell.

I used to enjoy listening to him in the 90s...before he completely lost his mind. Don't wish cancer on anyone...not even Rush Limbaugh. Hope he lives in a medical cannabis state.

i tune in to him when i'm driving during his show & there isn't much good to say about him. but, he's from FLA, & i think they went passed medical.

I never listened / watched Limbaugh myself - I found him an egotistical, arrogant, self-important blowhard. Like anyone, he occasionally had a good point or two, but you had to dig down past the arrogance, ego , and BS to get to it. Wasn't worth the time or effort.

Still, again, I don't wish cancer on anyone....

so bite me.
You do realize that if you call an honest man a liar, that you imperil your immortal soul to eternal judgment, right?

Screenshot-46.png

PolitiFact |
God
502012120_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

You
original.jpg

GOD FACT
2fHnbN1tME-uJfwCG8HyiYEQ6zHa48zWWNjAG1Mn7tEpT7oDas6Z-kFiPlGeCncn7L-EQLWpKfcx6HLsp9Fkc2yYdY9sbhHsB3lwoUIoDjKK4QqXjiSLXwmta9eERLIfn5z5hQ

UNLESS SALVATION
5612061875_c19e98c5b5_z.jpg

you think rush is going to heaven?

lol, that's a good one.
Only God knows, but I think he has a better chance than you. Do you think you are going to heaven?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back