Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

Sure he did. That's why he still has 12 million listeners a day. Sheesh you people are morons.
Down 70% from 40+ million per day before Fluke, by his OWN accounting which he says is the ONLY honest accounting of his audience.

December 9, 2015

RUSH: It amazes me -- it always has amazed me -- the audience of this program. If you really want to be honest about the audience of this program, forget the way the traditional ratings are taken. We measure it and so forth. Well in excess of 20 million people -- unique people -- in a week listen, and the dirty little secret about numbers in this program is 12 million people listen during a three-hour program. Twelve million unique people will tune in at some point.

May 26, 2011

RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.

No, moron, he claimed 50 million a WEEK. Compared to Oprahs 40 million per WEEK. He is still at 50 million PER WEEK. Learn to count idiot.

With ZERO proof.
I can see 20 million knee-jerkers.
I don't know ONE Democrat who listens to him.
Then how do they come up with all the one-liners they parrot endlessly?
Amongst the 2 congregations I attend, only the Republicans parrot Rush's latest sound bite.

How do you know what the sound bites are if you don't listen to him?

That's funny coming from you who demand links to everything under the sun. You are stating that he has lost all sorts of ads so produce your evidence.

I've provided tons of links on this subject. There's really no reasoning with you cultists.

More Rush Limbaugh Sponsors Go Silent - Boycotters Continue To Kick His A$$ets

his is very good news. More recent, and well-known Rush Limbaugh sponsors have not been heard advertising on his show in months. As of April 12, 2014, some of these missing sponsors include:

Sodastream, Club Glove, Fin Electric Cigarettes, Mannheim Steamroller, Kars4Kids, Sears, Taco Bell, Jewelry Exchange, National Association of Realtors, SweetJack, New Vitality, Greenlight Financial Services, Stanley Steamer, Midas, Income At Home, Verengo Solar, Taste Of Home, Gold Bond, NFL Monday Night Football, Reagan.com, University of Iowa, Blue Bell Ice Cream and Hammermill Paper

This is in the addition to the thousands of national and local sponsors who have already pulled ads from radio’s most hateful talk show host. The boycotts, petitions, and protests continue to kick his ad revenue, as well as the assets of the radio networks that carry him. More and more consumers and activists are jumping into the protest via BoycottRush, StopRush, and FlushRush.

[
Well, duh. What do you expect? An unknown civilian who kept top secret emails on a largely unsecured private server and who deleted thousands with zero accountability or oversight would already be in jail. If you're a rich, white, democrat presidential candidate, however, you will see no prison time whatsoever. In fact, you will get a top-notch lawyer, refuse to cooperate, drag out the proceedings until no one cares any more, then get the whole thing to quietly go away. So spare us the faux outrage.

Not even a nice try at distraction. You guys haven't even proven Hillary broke the law when she did the EXACT SAME THING COLIN POWELL did.

Limbaugh screamed for years that drug addicts should be in prison. Until he got caught being one.
And he got the best representation money can buy, WHICH IS HIS RIGHT TO DO. You do know that's how the world works, don't you? An ordinary citizen in Hillary's position would already be in prison, but because of her power, money, and connections, she's not, and never will be, no matter what comes out. People at the top are all massive hypocrites and all of them will use every trick in the book to protect themselves. Think Warren Buffet really wants to pay more taxes? Of course not. He has an army of tax accountants saving every penny they can for him. So, go ahead, scream all you want about Rush being a hypocrite. The response is, do you demand the same level of integrity from all the famous, rich and powerful? Odds are you do not.

And he got the best representation money can buy, WHICH IS HIS RIGHT TO DO. You do know that's how the world works, don't you?

I think the way the world should work is if you broke the law, you should face the consequences, especially if you are a loudmouth asshole who was happy to insist OTHER poor people needed to go to prison for doing exactly what you did.

An ordinary citizen in Hillary's position would already be in prison, but because of her power, money, and connections, she's not, and never will be, no matter what comes out.

An ordinary citizen would not be in a position to get e-mails the government later classifies as "Secret", even w hen they are full of information available in the Public Domain. The reality is, if the investigators had anything on Hillary a non-nut would say, "Yup, she done a bad thing", they'd have charged her by now.

So, go ahead, scream all you want about Rush being a hypocrite. The response is, do you demand the same level of integrity from all the famous, rich and powerful? Odds are you do not.

It depends entirely on what they are hypocrites about. Limbaugh took a position for years on how young drug offenders needed to go to prison.

Now, if Hillary had gone on and on about how people who don't use the right e-mail address should be in prison, like Colin Powell did, then you might have a point. But if she did, it didn't make the news.

And he got the best representation money can buy, WHICH IS HIS RIGHT TO DO. You do know that's how the world works, don't you?

I think the way the world should work is if you broke the law, you should face the consequences, especially if you are a loudmouth asshole who was happy to insist OTHER poor people needed to go to prison for doing exactly what you did.

An ordinary citizen in Hillary's position would already be in prison, but because of her power, money, and connections, she's not, and never will be, no matter what comes out.

An ordinary citizen would not be in a position to get e-mails the government later classifies as "Secret", even w hen they are full of information available in the Public Domain. The reality is, if the investigators had anything on Hillary a non-nut would say, "Yup, she done a bad thing", they'd have charged her by now.

So, go ahead, scream all you want about Rush being a hypocrite. The response is, do you demand the same level of integrity from all the famous, rich and powerful? Odds are you do not.

It depends entirely on what they are hypocrites about. Limbaugh took a position for years on how young drug offenders needed to go to prison.

Now, if Hillary had gone on and on about how people who don't use the right e-mail address should be in prison, like Colin Powell did, then you might have a point. But if she did, it didn't make the news.
Nice dodge, but ineffective. Warren Buffet whines about not paying enough in taxes, but has an army of tax accountants to ensure he pays as little as possible. Algore whines about carbon footprints, but has one as big as some small towns, and on it goes. Again, I believe that you would excuse hypocrisy from those with whom you agree while bemoaning it from Rush, even though they all do the same thing, which is to protect themselves as much as they can. If Rush is a hypocrite, he has a LOT of company.

BTW: This thread is about fatass Rush Limbaugh.

Rush, from what I can tell, is still on the air.

Rush seems like an entrapaneur (sp?). He makes tons of money because people are stupid enough to listen to him.

That he has lost sponsors might mean his gross income is seven figures instead of eight...don't know.

well, no, it means that Right Wing Foundations are funding him to keep him on the air because no one wants their products associated with him.

Are you saying he has no advertisers ?
He has very few, and they are almost all local. The few national ones are from scam artists like the gold peddlers.

Nice dodge, but ineffective. Warren Buffet whines about not paying enough in taxes, but has an army of tax accountants to ensure he pays as little as possible. Algore whines about carbon footprints, but has one as big as some small towns, and on it goes. Again, I believe that you would excuse hypocrisy from those with whom you agree while bemoaning it from Rush, even though they all do the same thing, which is to protect themselves as much as they can. If Rush is a hypocrite, he has a LOT of company.

Except having a large carbon footprint or using tax accountants isn't against the law.

Taking illegal drugs is.

Now, just to be really clear, I can be empathetic to Rush. He had a medical problem his doctors couldn't tell that he was becoming addicted to pain killers or didn't care as long as he wrote them fat checks.

He needed (and got) rehab and treatment. Good for him. Now we need to provide rehad and treatment to all the other addicts who are like, poor people.

Forum List

Back