Rush Limbaugh interview with Sarah Palin

Does Rush know he's not a journalist? Maybe someone should clue him in if he doesn't.

He's not very entertaining for an entertainer either btw. :lol:
yes, Rush knows
and he is VERY entertaining to those who arent brain dead libs
;)

(just retuning a little snark for snark)

I'm an Obama supporter, but thought Rush-Palin sounded like an OK interview, I don't see what the problem is, sounded a lot like what happens when someone from CNN/CBS/NBC etc interviews Obama

The Bridge in Alaska IS to somewhere. It was to provide easier access to an airport for a thriving community. The Community is on one Island, the Airport on another. The only access with out the bridge being a ferry system.

$223 million dollars to connect an island with a population of 80 to a community with the population 6000. Yeah, that's thriving alright. One day, their population will double and they'll still have one of the smallest populations in the world. $223,000,000, Sarge. That's $38,000 per person. And Palin was FOR that. And now she has the audacity to go out and talk about cutting wasteful spending?

McCain/Palin - The Candidates to nowhere.

The audacity of these questions, someone who is a heartbeat away from being the future leader of the free world, of our great nation and he doesn't ask her one fucking hardball question, not ONE question that would challenge her mind whatsoever. Charlie Gibson and Katie Couric are bashed because they had the audacity to challenge her qualifications for being president, and this isn't even softball, this is T-Ball. This isn't even T-Ball, this is the other team getting Sammy Sosa on home plate and the pitcher throwing the ball just the way Sammy wants it to be thrown so he could hit a home run. This isn't a homerun for the McCain campaign, this is a loss in the first inning to them. If this woman is so qualified to be vice president, where is she in the mainstream media? Why isn't she on Larry King? Why isn't she on Anderson Cooper? Two interviews with the mainstream media, where she flounders horribly and they tank her off of the air faster than an F-16. G-d forbid something happens to McCain if they're elected, THIS is the woman who will be making the hardest decisions in life. This is a joke. This is the ultimate spit in the face of America and our proud nation. I'm so disgusted right now, I'm literally shaking.

So, here it is, decide for yourself, folks. Look at how tough these questions are:

Rush Interviews Governor Sarah Palin

Hardball questions are good as long as they are equally tough for everyone. And our media and 'jounalists' simply don't operate that way. One need look no fewer than crap like The View to see borderline attacks on McCain to the love fest they had when Obama was on.

$223 million dollars to connect an island with a population of 80 to a community with the population 6000. Yeah, that's thriving alright. One day, their population will double and they'll still have one of the smallest populations in the world. $223,000,000, Sarge. That's $38,000 per person. And Palin was FOR that. And now she has the audacity to go out and talk about cutting wasteful spending?

McCain/Palin - The Candidates to nowhere.

In Alaska that Airport is more important than a road. Access to it is more important for those 6000 than any road.

I'm an Obama supporter, but thought Rush-Palin sounded like an OK interview, I don't see what the problem is, sounded a lot like what happens when someone from CNN/CBS/NBC etc interviews Obama

When someone interviews Obama, they ask him tough policy questions.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAEnu89dxCY]YouTube - Barack Obama on ABC World News With Charlie Gibson (7/23/08)[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnc4eTFCgU0]YouTube - Obama - NBC Interview Brian Williams - June 4 2008[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHe8N5hL0Wo]YouTube - Barack Obama on 60 Minutes[/ame]

Do you see how bad the economy is these days? The World Series is going to have historically low ratings. The Mets knew this in advance so as the DOW plunged, so did their record. Coincidence? I think not. Who wants your team to be in the World Series with historically low ratings coming down the pipe?

I am glad to see that you like the Trashmen.

Wow, sports spin. That's something new. The Met's tanked on purpose because no one was gonna watch? That's classic. Just admit it, they've choked on a big one two years in row now. There is zero excuse for that with the team they have. Hell we practically gave you Johan. He had one of the lowest ERA's in the majors and only had 16 wins cause they couldn't provide an ounce of run support for the poor guy. It's lookin' like he had a better shot at a championship with Minnesota now.

The Bridge in Alaska IS to somewhere. It was to provide easier access to an airport for a thriving community. The Community is on one Island, the Airport on another. The only access with out the bridge being a ferry system.

Thriving community? Umm, there are 50 people living there. Thats not quite a "thriving community".

Forum List

Back