Rush Limbaugh his newest conspiracy (you won't believe it) and his continual attack on WOMEN

You mean like Melania is standing by her man right now---:aargh: You're not going to get it BOTH ways. And I don't think Limp prick is attacking Melania over her husbands infidility like he did with Hillary Clinton.

Again the Vagina dressers were women Trump supporters. If you look at all the pictures that I posted on page 1 of this thread-- and go to the link to look at the other 50 or so pictures contained in that thread you'll note that these Trump supporter Vagina dressers are now where to be found in the CROWD.

It was done to snap a picture put it on FOX NEWS to descredit the women that actually participated in these marches.

Furthermore I was a lifelong Republican before you made this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party. I then switched my party status to independent and followed the advice of a long time friend & former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

Here's what Barbara Bush had to say about your Ass Clown President

All of the Bush's voted for Hillary Clinton, including 3/4's of the Republican Senate.

RONALD REAGAN--if he were alive & threw his hat into the ring in 2016--Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and every other one of your right wing news sites and talk show hosts would have immediately labeled him an Establishment candidate and you would have still voted for the Ass Clown. Fucking admit it!

There was NEVER such a disgusting display of CHARACTER that I have ever witnessed in my entire life, when Donald Trump brought up Bill Clinton's alleged affairs, and sat them front & center during a debate (IN FRONT OF THE REAL VICTIM) of her husbands infidelity to try and shake her up. And you people cheered that on, including REPUBLICAN WOMEN.

You are deplorable.

As Madeleine Albright stated-"any woman that does not support another woman, deserves a special place in hell." She's right, they do.

I am not asking for both ways, you are. You brought up Tammy Wynette, you brought up Stepford Wives, you brought up June Cleaver.

I think it is humiliating for Hillary Clinton and humiliating for Melania Trump.

Again, a liberal reporter went out to the women's march and took pictures and wrote the story. Lady Part Costumes Ruled the Women's March
Read the story, written by a liberal woman that was proud of the choice of the protesters. So it isn't a "Fox News" anything.

I am not a Republican and haven't been a Republican since 2006, so I am not sure what your stupid point is, other than you really don't read my posts or really don't comprehend my posts.

You call me deplorable, why?

As Madeleine Albright stated-"any woman that does not support another woman, deserves a special place in hell."
Are you talking about Hillary who lashed out at her fellow women who accused her husband of sexual misconduct?

Hillary NEVER lashed out at Bill Clinton's affairs. That is another one of your fucking manufactured conspiracy's that you have been told over the last 20 years.

And it would take a real fucking DUMBASS--to think that any man or woman would spout off niceities toward someone that their husband or wife had an affair with. Do you think Melania is going to praise Stormy Daniels? What in the fuck to you think Melania would have to say today about Stormy Daniels, or any of the other many women that Trump has been with?

I have posted enough to show you that you have lived in a world of manufactured conspiracy theories, and a lot of HATE that was driven toward HIllary Clinton for the last 20 years. There's a reason for that. Your right wing talk show hosts and websites saw her coming 20 years ago. Do you actually believe that House Republicans would have wasted millions of taxpayers dollars on 8 investigations into Benghazi, if Hillary Clinton's name was "Henry" Clinton? Why do you think Republicans put on a RAINING MEN platform to run against 1 woman? She has been accused from everything to murder to running a child sex operation ring out of a Pizza Joint in Washington D.C. Why? It's not that Republicans feared HIllary Clinton as much as they did the 1st woman POTUS a hell of a lot more.

Reading hasn't killed anyone yet you might want to try this one.
Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You! | HuffPost

Then scoll back to post # 66 on this thread to see how you have been manipulated into hating Hillary Clinton.

You are the moron who quoted Madeline Albright, not me, I was disagreeing with you and now you seem to be disagreeing with you.

Again you keep proving you either don’t read my posts or you are an idiot and can’t comprehend what you read. I left the GOP in 2006, before you claim you did. So please quit with your stupidity, I hate dealing with you stupid partisan assholes who think that everyone is either a D or an R, it is so childish, moronic.

Did you even read the Yahoo link? Did you comprehend what was going on or do you just listen to propaganda that fits your narrative?

I live no lies about Clinton nutter, I haven’t asked for any Clinton investigations. Once the investigations end I’m satisfied. I don’t like Clinton’s political stances nor her personality, I don’t hate anyone. Seems you hate Republicans and women who voted Republican.

ANY woman that would sit back and watch a BABOON drag up women who had affairs with a man and sit them front & center of the victim--(his wife) and would cheer that on, and then VOTE for the BABOON that did it, deserves to burn in HELL.

And that is exactly what the June Clevers & Stepford wives of the Republican party did.

It's O.K. to disapprove of the politics of another, but when you have this kind of deep seeded hate, it's quite a different circumstance. I didn't hear much about Republicans campaigning against Hillary Clinton's policies. What I did hear about was she was a murderer, she's evil, she ran a child sex operation ring out of a pizza joint in Washington D.C. She deliberately killed the Ambassador, and murdered 4 others in Bengazi. She is physically ill, falling all over the place, she must have had a seizure, etc. etc. etc. etc.

And Vladimir Putin picked that up on that hate and blasted it all over FACEBOOK.

For more pictures of Russian adds go here.
russian ads facebook - Yahoo Image Search Results

You can listen to your hateful right wing talk shows hosts, read all your hateful right wing website, but I will give you no moral credibility nor integrity for doing so. They have destroyed the Republican party with their hate--with 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths, all out lies, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling.

So this coming November you point your blame finger in the right direction.

You go off on a rant that had nothing to do with my post, nothing. I am not a Republican, I don’t listen to talk radio other than sports, I didn’t vote for Trump. All you spew is hate and propaganda from left wing websites, then plaster their memes here. You have been caught lying about women dressing as vaginas, I have posted that twice and you still continue on.

Hillary did lash out at those that accused Bill of sexual misconduct, so it’s two lies you have spewed so far. Slut-Shaming And The Presidential Candidates | HuffPost

Either address the points or not, because if you go off on another stupid left wing nonsensical rant that covers nothing I said and continue to spew hate and lies, I’ll conclude you are a clueless bot that the DNC has put here.

I don't give a rats ass if Hillary chased Bill Clinton's accusers around with a butcher's knife. I don't remember her saying a dam word about any of them and if she did, I would assume that would be a normal reaction from any wife in this country toward a woman that was sleeping around with her husband.

Again maybe the Stepford wives and the June Clevers of the Republican party would have invited a woman that had an affair with their husbands over for tea and crumpet's and Nicities--but real women don't really react that way.

If that's the only reason you didn't vote her, you've got your head shoved up a very-very deep dark spot.

As long as Trump say's it--Hey that's O.K. Put it on a shirt and wear it to the TRUMP rally. You want to ask me again where the Vagina costumes came from--:auiqs.jpg:

CusJ0VWWYAAnWUS.jpg

She's probably a yuuuuuge Rush Limbaugh fan too.

6e18acbb9ea15191d02bf75aa98a5db4.jpg

Last edited:
I am not asking for both ways, you are. You brought up Tammy Wynette, you brought up Stepford Wives, you brought up June Cleaver.

I think it is humiliating for Hillary Clinton and humiliating for Melania Trump.

Again, a liberal reporter went out to the women's march and took pictures and wrote the story. Lady Part Costumes Ruled the Women's March
Read the story, written by a liberal woman that was proud of the choice of the protesters. So it isn't a "Fox News" anything.

I am not a Republican and haven't been a Republican since 2006, so I am not sure what your stupid point is, other than you really don't read my posts or really don't comprehend my posts.

You call me deplorable, why?

As Madeleine Albright stated-"any woman that does not support another woman, deserves a special place in hell."
Are you talking about Hillary who lashed out at her fellow women who accused her husband of sexual misconduct?

Hillary NEVER lashed out at Bill Clinton's affairs. That is another one of your fucking manufactured conspiracy's that you have been told over the last 20 years.

And it would take a real fucking DUMBASS--to think that any man or woman would spout off niceities toward someone that their husband or wife had an affair with. Do you think Melania is going to praise Stormy Daniels? What in the fuck to you think Melania would have to say today about Stormy Daniels, or any of the other many women that Trump has been with?

I have posted enough to show you that you have lived in a world of manufactured conspiracy theories, and a lot of HATE that was driven toward HIllary Clinton for the last 20 years. There's a reason for that. Your right wing talk show hosts and websites saw her coming 20 years ago. Do you actually believe that House Republicans would have wasted millions of taxpayers dollars on 8 investigations into Benghazi, if Hillary Clinton's name was "Henry" Clinton? Why do you think Republicans put on a RAINING MEN platform to run against 1 woman? She has been accused from everything to murder to running a child sex operation ring out of a Pizza Joint in Washington D.C. Why? It's not that Republicans feared HIllary Clinton as much as they did the 1st woman POTUS a hell of a lot more.

Reading hasn't killed anyone yet you might want to try this one.
Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You! | HuffPost

Then scoll back to post # 66 on this thread to see how you have been manipulated into hating Hillary Clinton.

You are the moron who quoted Madeline Albright, not me, I was disagreeing with you and now you seem to be disagreeing with you.

Again you keep proving you either don’t read my posts or you are an idiot and can’t comprehend what you read. I left the GOP in 2006, before you claim you did. So please quit with your stupidity, I hate dealing with you stupid partisan assholes who think that everyone is either a D or an R, it is so childish, moronic.

Did you even read the Yahoo link? Did you comprehend what was going on or do you just listen to propaganda that fits your narrative?

I live no lies about Clinton nutter, I haven’t asked for any Clinton investigations. Once the investigations end I’m satisfied. I don’t like Clinton’s political stances nor her personality, I don’t hate anyone. Seems you hate Republicans and women who voted Republican.

ANY woman that would sit back and watch a BABOON drag up women who had affairs with a man and sit them front & center of the victim--(his wife) and would cheer that on, and then VOTE for the BABOON that did it, deserves to burn in HELL.

And that is exactly what the June Clevers & Stepford wives of the Republican party did.

It's O.K. to disapprove of the politics of another, but when you have this kind of deep seeded hate, it's quite a different circumstance. I didn't hear much about Republicans campaigning against Hillary Clinton's policies. What I did hear about was she was a murderer, she's evil, she ran a child sex operation ring out of a pizza joint in Washington D.C. She deliberately killed the Ambassador, and murdered 4 others in Bengazi. She is physically ill, falling all over the place, she must have had a seizure, etc. etc. etc. etc.

And Vladimir Putin picked that up on that hate and blasted it all over FACEBOOK.

For more pictures of Russian adds go here.
russian ads facebook - Yahoo Image Search Results

You can listen to your hateful right wing talk shows hosts, read all your hateful right wing website, but I will give you no moral credibility nor integrity for doing so. They have destroyed the Republican party with their hate--with 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths, all out lies, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling.

So this coming November you point your blame finger in the right direction.

You go off on a rant that had nothing to do with my post, nothing. I am not a Republican, I don’t listen to talk radio other than sports, I didn’t vote for Trump. All you spew is hate and propaganda from left wing websites, then plaster their memes here. You have been caught lying about women dressing as vaginas, I have posted that twice and you still continue on.

Hillary did lash out at those that accused Bill of sexual misconduct, so it’s two lies you have spewed so far. Slut-Shaming And The Presidential Candidates | HuffPost

Either address the points or not, because if you go off on another stupid left wing nonsensical rant that covers nothing I said and continue to spew hate and lies, I’ll conclude you are a clueless bot that the DNC has put here.

I don't give a rats ass if Hillary chased Bill Clinton's accusers around with a butcher's knife. I don't remember her saying a dam word about any of them and if she did, I would assume that would be a normal reaction from any wife in this country toward a woman that was sleeping around with her husband.

Again maybe the Stepford wives and the June Clevers of the Republican party would have invited a woman that had an affair with their husbands over for tea and crumpet's and Nicities--but real women don't really react that way.

If that's the only reason you didn't vote her, you've got your head shoved up a very-very deep dark spot.

As long as Trump say's it--Hey that's O.K. Put it on a shirt and wear it to the TRUMP rally. You want to ask me again where the Vagina costumes came from--:auiqs.jpg:

She's probably a yuuuuuge Rush Limbaugh fan too.

I gave you the links, dishonesty seems to be your strong suit.

Maybe you need to talk with the ladies that dressed up as vaginas at the women’s rally after Trumps inauguration.

Again you brought up the Madeline Albright BS, now you aren’t saying you are wrong? Lol! Clinton is a Stepford wife, she sang “Stand By Your Man”.

I did not like her policies on healthcare, I didn’t like her spending policies, I did not like her international policy. She also was a 1% supporting the 1%. The banking community loved her. Her family’s foundation and helping Haiti was a plus, but not enough to overcome my difference in her policies. I like what Trump said but I knew he wouldn’t or couldn’t follow through on many of his policies, turns out I was right on that point.

Forum List

Back